It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Without knowing all the details it's hard to say if 20 yrs is too lenient; IMO. In today's time the "Rosenberg's" would have never been executed. They justified execution because of the coinciding timeframe with the Korean War.

Those guys recently sentenced were just soldiers, first lieutenants, cannon fodder, expendable. Who or What if anything did they give up? You don't want to sentence anyone to execution when this SpyGate investigation/round-up is long from over.
They could be assets/witnesses in later trials of others.

Like fighting a drug cartel. Kill one network and a new one sprouts up long before the captured are sentenced. The core of the problem is WITHIN just like with giant corporation espionage. Capture, punish the leaker but who is next, why are some choosing treason and/or sedition? Peeling the onion I guess but need to go beyond a band-aid and hit a femoral artery.

Sure, several reasons I can think of, but follow the money trail. Just rhetorical questions. This is way bigger than I can possibly answer.

ETA: meant to add my 2c on Comey...
Comey, Baker & the gang are not completely stupid. They are all lawyered up. They are under active investigations. There is no way they would say anything without consulting their lawyers. So you have to view their media appearances and statements to the media in that light.

However, there is probably no lawyer in the world that can convice Comey to keep his damn mouth shut. Listening to him in several interviews is pathetic. Acting all naive he wants everyone to believe he did nothing wrong, I don't know why Trump fired me, I'm the victim, I don't know, right? It's like a Naval ship hitting a sandbar, running aground but right after the Captain states, I don't know, I did nothing wrong. Pathetic.

All a show and IMO it's best to competely ignore all the lawyers in the media because you will NOT ever figure out the real truth in realtime. It's all a #show of lawyer vs lawyer and will go on in the courts for years.
edit on 18-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's true. Lawyering is very detailed work and every "i" has to be dotted and every "t" has to be crossed, or out the window a case can go! So, 20 years is better than nothing.

(unrelated):
I'm going to add this side note to have later. Bridgewater Associates' Wikipedia page mentions James Comey having worked there as general counsel from 2010 - 2013. However, Jim Baker also worked there from 2012 - 2014, yet he isn't mentioned at all. So Comey and Baker were general counsel and associate general counsel respectively at Bridgewater at the same time.

Baker's government service was interrupted twice by stints in the private sector. Baker was assistant general counsel for national security at Verizon Business from 2008 to 2009.[1] He was associate general counsel with Bridgewater Associates, LP from 2012 to 2014.[11]
en.wikipedia.org...(government_attorney)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Really BIG mistake lol

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
More info on the espionage case in this link

Mallory is a self-employed consultant with GlobalEx, LLC.

Mallory worked full-time in a military position for five years. Once he left that job, he continued his military service as an Army reservist and worked as a special agent for the State Department Diplomatic Security Service for three years (1987-1990). After that, he worked in positions for numerous government agencies, including defense contractors and was deployed by the U.S. Army on multiple locations. He was stationed in many locations across the globe, including Iraq, China, Taiwan and the Washington D.C. area. He spoke fluent Mandarin Chinese.

The criminal complaint says that on April 21 Mallory returned to the U.S. from a week-long trip to Shanghai. At Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, he was stopped by U.S. customs and Border Protection and interviewed as to the purpose of his trip, which he said was a business trip as well as a father/son vacation.

There are very detailed descriptions of what transpired I will not include but the article
Is long and very detailed for those interested.

“I am taking the real risk as you (Chinese agents) and higher-up bosses know,” Mallory allegedly wrote in a message that was recovered. “When you get the OK to replace the prior payment, then I will send more docs. I will also type my notes. NOTE: In the future, I will destroy all electronic records after you confirm receipt…I already destroyed the paper records. I cannot keep these around, too dangerous.”

It seems as if he was on the radar somehow and was stopped at the airport upon his return. He had planned an additional trip in June but was caught before it could take place.

Probably not an isolated incident, accident, or impulsive decision as he seemed to try to project.

Perhaps 20 years + 5 supervised release was in exchange for naming some other names.

Was digging on GlobalEx LLC but I dunno how y’all sleuths find all that. I am most definitely an amateur lol.

But with everything being connected, and with it being China, I’m sure this ties in SOMEWHERE. hopefully Huber knows.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Who is this clown Amash(R-MI)? Clear impeachable offense of obstruction?

Lawmaker, breaking with GOP, accuses Trump of obstruction, impeachable conduct

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 18-5-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This one is kicking around.

Courts before Dems, C before D?

Courts must be secured prior to the ultimate.
Or Comey before DECLAS?

DJT Tweet

"Will Jerry Nadler ever look into the fact that Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 33,000 emails AFTER getting a most powerful demand notice for them from Congress?"

He knows it is Bleach Bit, so why "acid wash?" This is tied to Comey. C?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

So anything divulged in 2017 was 5 years old at minimum?

I hope he just quietly sends a tweet like this with a big name attached soon.

So, that sounds to me like it was known in 2012 and sat on. Good guy FBI/DOJ brought it out after Potus was elected

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
CodesUCQhas an interesting take on Arnold S getting kicked in the back.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is wearing a shirt that says AMERICAN EAGLE on it Q: What US President was nicknamed "Eagle" by the USSS? A: Bill Clinton

The U.S. Army tweeted out a special "Stay Tuned " - to this being the "Week of the Eagles" about to start - Note Drudge placement of the "tapes revealed" - twitter.com... … So some explosive video is about to come out and this is instructions for it. #QTeam

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Morrison's victory in Australia is exciting...and as huge a victory in Australia, as Trump's was in the US.

Trump and Morrison appear to be close, personally, and are likely already working together to share and accumulate evidence, while quietly ousting those in the Aussie intelligence agencies, previously involved with the conspiracy.

In exchange, Trump likely agreed to hold off on DECLAS until AFTER the election...so as to avoid any embarrassment to the Liberal Party prior to the election...giving Labor enough ammunition to win.

Remember, Turnbull was in power when the conspiracy was taking place. Morrison took over when he left office.

It appears Italy has been cooperating...and now Australia.
I believe this election was the final obstacle in the way of Trump declassifying everything.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

A mash is a libertarian. He's planning on running for 2020 libertarian party. Voted against the border wall funding too. Just somebody for desperate panicking Democrats to look to as a republican supporter of impeaching the president. He has no more Authority than any other member in the house. Which is very little.
edit on 5/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump + Brexit are likely the protagonists for the change we are seeing in many countries. Italy made a change, now Australia. Brexit supporters are increasing and getting impatient.

The world has seen how puting your own people first affects their prosperity and quality of life, thanks to Trump.

NWO is dying. The MSM rhetoric is breathing it's last breath.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

(unrelated):
I'm going to add this side note to have later. Bridgewater Associates' Wikipedia page mentions James Comey having worked there as general counsel from 2010 - 2013. However, Jim Baker also worked there from 2012 - 2014, yet he isn't mentioned at all. So Comey and Baker were general counsel and associate general counsel respectively at Bridgewater at the same time.

Baker's government service was interrupted twice by stints in the private sector. Baker was assistant general counsel for national security at Verizon Business from 2008 to 2009.[1] He was associate general counsel with Bridgewater Associates, LP from 2012 to 2014.[11]
en.wikipedia.org...(government_attorney)

a reply to: queenofswords

CORRECTION -- Too late to delete above. Mixed up James Baker and Jim Baker. James Baker worked at Bridgewater, not Jim Baker, Comey's buddy.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
My dilemma...

For over a year I've avoided going back into permanent employment...

Why? I've spent 30 years in IT and the last 5 in a global telecomms company... finishing at director level.

Do I take a VP or director level role where I become the patsy when that company is outed as deep state?

I'm fortunate enough to have been paid well enough to survive 2 years without work... but I'd rather be the white knight fixing a bad company after the reality hits the streets, than the patsy who takes the fall for the last 5 years bad deeds.

This is my reasoning for hoping the great awakening happens in the next 6 months!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump + Brexit are likely the protagonists for the change we are seeing in many countries. Italy made a change, now Australia. Brexit supporters are increasing and getting impatient.

The world has seen how puting your own people first affects their prosperity and quality of life, thanks to Trump.

NWO is dying. The MSM rhetoric is breathing it's last breath.

Deep State conspirator fear level just ratched up another 5 notches after today's election in Australia.

Next week will be EPIC!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A Republican congressman from Michigan said President Donald Trump engaged in "impeachable conduct" in a tweet Saturday, having reached the conclusion after reading special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

In a series of tweets from his verified Twitter account, U.S. Rep. Justin Amash, who is an attorney and represents Michigan's 3rd congressional district, said the report, which was released in April, revealed that various actions under the president "meet the threshold for impeachment." In addition, Amash said U.S. Attorney General William Barr deliberately misrepresented Mueller's report.

Amash is the first Republican in Congress to say Trump's actions are impeachable.

link

This may be a reason for his animosity against Potus

The above is within the twitter thread by Brian Cates

It appears China has been financing multiple people within our government.

Thank God for Poutus.

edit. It seems the company may be partially owned by his brother.

But original point of edit is...these people are stupid. If he had kept his mouth shut it is likely no one would have investigated.

Makes you wonder how many others we have failed to investigate.

Edit: CTH has more in depth and informative info on this. appears he was listing his tools as made in the USA.

edit on 18-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Good gawd! Is there anybody in Washington D.C. not on the take! Too many congresswampers taking foreign money, working for their own self-interests, and screwing the American taxpayer and the American worker.

We thought Trump could just pull the plug and let the nasty swamp drain, but these corrupt politicians and their co-horts in the enemedia, are working hard to keep it all plugged.

Damn straight! Thank God for POTUS and hard-working researchers and investigators helping to uncover and unravel the mess.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Deep State + Swamp are dug in like an Alabama tick.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

He knows it is Bleach Bit, so why "acid wash?" This is tied to Comey. C?

The msm idiots completely missed DJT's use/meaning of "Acid Wash" back in 2016 but here's the story origin.
Trump, Pence ‘Acid Wash’

Course, it is possible which I had to do many times in the Navy and in my Corp technical work.
How to Do a Real Acid Wash on Emails: Not the CNN Fact Check method

The Left wingnuts cannot meme and apparently they still have NOT learned metaphorical political speech. They also fail at chemistry since bleach is a base, not an acid.

Over 2 years later DJT is still trollin them hard with the same trigger phrase.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is a video interview by with Joseph P Farrell by Dark Journalist. It goes into dark money,a patent for a technology I don't understand and free energy. He mentions Trump and implies that someone may want to get the info out but in order to do it may mean a fake Alien War or real war on earth to move into another financial system.

For the background you might want to look at the 2nd vid first

For those who don't recall, many months ago I posted a link to Dark Journalist's interview with Robert Merritt who was given an envelope from Nixon to be mailed to Kissinger. He allowed him to read the material but did not allow any questions. He told him we held an alien. Merritt said within the doc was a two line mathematical/physic's formula. Nixon said someday a smart scientist would understand. It has been widely believed it was about free energy.

Edit to add? He was directed to mail the envelope to Kissinger. You may recall that Kissinger met with Trump after his election.

Also that Nixon wrote a letter to Trump that someday he would become President (apparently this was given by Jean Dixon, a psychic/astrologist that many presidents before and after Nixon used.

We have talked about this possibility on ATS related to Trump. It may be nothing or something. Nevertheless interesting.

If you don't have time for the entire vid you can start at about 30 min. Prior to 30 minutes he relates how he was abused as a child. Had a Russian friend later living in his building who he me each morning for breakfast. Was interview by CIA then later recruited to entrap high level people sexually. Later released by CIA then approached by FBI or SS to visit Nixon shortly before he left office.

edit on 18-5-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Will need a real "acid wash".

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join