It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looks like somebody got e'm or just change name
Look more like they deleted their account too Toxic

POOF… GONE

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Unfortunately His is back

Think this was only done to clean his history

twitter.com...

edit on 19-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh, those two are precious. Bless their hearts. Their tweets are no more than Left talking points.

It’s really funny watching the Left react to every Trump tweet and try to convince themselves that he’s at risk of legal/political trouble when it’s their side that’s most likely headed to court. Jail? Maybe not. Charged? Certainly.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2: Nadler activated by the CABAL to continue the witch hunt. (part 3).

For those interested will be a livestream tomorrow (May 19) at 10:00am EST.

Youtube

This video shows just how complex these Q drops can be. Image size, time, image it self, POTUS tweets, misspellings & other player tweets etc all can play a factor and hold multiple meanings. Video focuses mainly on Comey/Mueller good friendship and trying to cover for each other and pin the tail on POTUS. The witch hunt($40M) was a way to raise funds for legal defense when needed. Connections to Nadler and shady real estate deals for the past 30+yrs. Follow the wives and some cases the children. Nadler/wife/son all ties to Columbia university and donations from said university.

Summed up it shows how POTUS and Q Team are always 2steps ahead. Audits will follow the money and prove guilts in court. PANIC

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Wishful thinking. Still active.
"Today @EdKrassen & I deactivated our Twitter accounts for 5 hrs."

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wishful thinking. Still active.
"Today @EdKrassen & I deactivated our Twitter accounts for 5 hrs."

twitter.com...

Ya Unfortunately he is back

Think this was only done to clean his history

twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The Krassenstein brothers.: political experts since the Feds raided them and seized $450k.

No....really. I'm not kidding. That's the exact time frame they all of a sudden got artificially boosted to the top of POTUS' Twitter replies. Before that, no politics whatsoever. They were trading gold. 🤣

This was definitely for the purpose of cleaning their history. They've probably been warned as to what's coming and still want their paycheck.

link

edit on 19-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

I don't think the left respects archiving like we do. Could it be because their opinions are cheap, disposable, and simply meant to invoke a quick emotional response?

Because a Snickers bar could serve the same purpose.

edit on 19-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

DJT Tweet

Separate sentence. Unity. Reminding folks to stay the course. My sense is in preparation for the impending...

Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
i
n
D.
C.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Cranky speaking of disappearing where is this old bird[47]?
qmap.pub...
*RBG also attended Columbia University aswell I believe Harvard?
edit on 19-5-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"If"...

The god of the old testament didn't act like Jesus, if such a person actually ever lived.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: gps777
God wins
Q

Sounds like monarchy/tyranny to me.

Is that really what "we" want?

Sure if a man just like Jesus is in charge because he forgives and wants us all to live as harmless people to our neighbors.

Evil will be moved to it's own land, underground until given one final chance to choose love over evil. On that final choice, failure to choose love for all instead of evil, means 'fire and brimstone lake of fire for all of eternity" for that soul.

Who would want evil to thrive?

People who can't get what they want any other way.

Psycho/socio-paths.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Not really, the post I replied to was agreeing with what yours said:

I guess as long as you transmit the classified documents and commit your treasonous deeds from a foreign country on foreign soil, you're home free on the Big Charges!

I was actually going to reply to yours but since they were the one that originally asked about the lack of venue, decided to reply to them.

I, like probably the rest of the nay sayers, am in lurk mode. Not much left to say, the ball is in Q's court, either "it" happens or not.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

GlobalEx, LLC

Company Number
S2308692
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
31 July 2007 (almost 12 years ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction
Virginia (US)
Registered Address

16621 ELK RUN CT
LEESBURG
VA
United States

Business Classification Text
GENERAL
Agent Name
KEVIN P MALLORY
Agent Address
16621 ELK RUN CT, LEESBURG, VA, 20176
Directors / Officers

KEVIN P MALLORY, agent

Registry Page
sccefile.scc.virginia.gov...

GlobalEx, LLC. - Open Corporates

Which led me here:

Jun 21, 2017

Application and Affidavit for a Search Warrant as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176 (pmil, ) (Entered: 07/14/2017)

Main Doc­ument

Jun 21, 2017

MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176. (pmil, ) (Entered: 07/14/2017)

Main Doc­ument

Jun 21, 2017

ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case until further Order of the Court as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176 (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Theresa Carroll Buchanan on 06/21/17. (pmil, ) (Entered: 07/14/2017)

Main Doc­ument

Jun 26, 2017

Search Warrant Returned Executed on 06/22/17 as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176 (pmil, ) (Entered: 08/11/2017)

Main Doc­ument

Aug 29, 2017

MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176. (pmil, ) (Entered: 09/01/2017)

Main Doc­ument

Aug 29, 2017

ORDER granting 6 Motion to Unseal Case as to Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176 (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Theresa Carroll Buchanan on 08/29/17. (pmil, ) (Entered: 09/01/2017)

Main Doc­ument

United States v. Premises at 16621 Elk Run Court, Leesburg, Virginia, 20176 (1:17-sw-00357) - Court Listener

Plugging that address into google maps, one finds a very nice high end home in a suburb of Wahsington D.C.:

Note the American Flag hanging by the front door.

Looking at that address in google, one finds that the home is valued at about $699,000.

Edited to add:

This is from Mallory's LinkedIn profile:

Manager of major world-wide program targeted to promote business development and operations in the International Marketplace. Significant domestic and international experience in Joint Ventures, operations, and competitive market intelligence, management procedures and systems. Accountability SME for internal IG Audit Team. Extensive international experience in Negotiation, Competitive and Business Intelligence, Anti-Corruption Discovery and Mitigation, Customer Relationship Development and Management with demonstrated functional expertise in market entry development. Experienced in Intellectual Property Rights in China with due diligence experience in Asia and the Middle-East. Specialized experience in International (developing economies) Business Management, operations and analysis. General Manager for major security firm in China. Broad base knowledge and experience in application of specialized physical and security standards and development of Building Projects. Seeking challenging opportunity in an organization with multi-site, broad-spectrum business development and operations management requirements that require creative solutions in implementation of long-term positive results. Multiple academic and professional educational qualifications and degrees; fluent in Mandarin-Chinese and working capabilities several other languages and cultures.

Min Xu

Associate Professor at Central China Normal University

October 16, 2013, Min worked with Kevin but at different companies

Kevin Mallory is a very faithful, honest, loyal, serious but kind, helpful, contagious person, very nice to everyone around, I will always remember his timely help and the warmth he gave to us when we were in trouble. He is really an amazing man.

Also potentially of interest, on his page one will find this in the, "people also viewed," section:

Stephen F. Smith

Managing Director at Teneo delivering Security Risk Solutions

The astute among us will know why Teneo is of interest.
edit on 19-5-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional info

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As I said in an earlier post, lawyering is tedious work and every "i" must be dotted and every "t" must be crossed, or out the window the case (or parts of it) go!

The venue issue is discussed in the court's memorandum opinion beginning in Part IV Page 15 here: www.courthousenews.com...

Actually, reading the whole court document was very interesting. It breaks my heart to know there are people that supposedly have served this country for years can turn on a dime and become treasonous bastards (Comey?? Brennan?? Clapper?? and others.)

But these pieces of evidence do not establish defendant’s location at the time of the transmission of NDI, and without evidence establishing defendant’s location at the time of the essential offense conduct, the government has failed to establish venue. Accordingly, defendant’s motion for judgment of acquittal on venue grounds with respect to Count 2 must be granted.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Gowdy: FBI Has Papadopoulos Transcripts That Are Potential ‘Game-Changer’

“Some of us have been fortunate enough to know whether or not those transcripts exist. But they haven’t been made public, and I think one in particular is going — it has the potential to actually persuade people. Very little in this Russia probe I’m afraid is going to persuade people who hate Trump or love Trump. But there is some information in these transcripts that has the potential to be a game-changer if it’s ever made public.”

Wildcard PapaD.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This isn't about missing dots and crosses:

The only evidence adduced at trial related to defendant’s location on those dates was the testimony of Special Agent Green, the case agent, who testified that the defendant was “in the United States” on May 3, 2017.

He wasn't on foreign soil but they can't say exactly where he was to fulfill the constitutional requirement for venue.

The big Q question is doesn't the NSA have everything? Is "The Plan" less than 7 years old?

edit on 19-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM...Your Link is 404.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Gowdy: FBI Has Papadopoulos Transcripts That Are Potential ‘Game-Changer’

“Some of us have been fortunate enough to know whether or not those transcripts exist. But they haven’t been made public, and I think one in particular is going — it has the potential to actually persuade people. Very little in this Russia probe I’m afraid is going to persuade people who hate Trump or love Trump. But there is some information in these transcripts that has the potential to be a game-changer if it’s ever made public.”

Wildcard PapaD.
fixed link

edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: formatting

edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: wth

ffor some odd reason, the link won't post so here it is:
https:// dailycaller.com/2019/05/19/gowdy-papadopoulos-tran.
edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added raw link

edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: got it

edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

wow this is ridiculous. here is the DDG search DDG first result
edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ridiculous

edit on 5/19/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: this is why I usually just lurk lol

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join