It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Nice. I would think the weight alone of the GBU-57 would take out bunkers.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Surprise win for Scott Morrison as new Australian PM.

The BBC showing him saying the following:

"This night is not about me, or the Liberal Party but about every single Australian who expects the government to work for them".

(We the People?)

I may not have the wording 100% correct.

I'm seeing this as good news...as the far left progressive Labor Party lost.

Morrison is said to be an Aussie Trump...and this election was, likely, another reason DECLAS had been held back.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Unfolding

That was probably an epic mistake.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Today is Armed Forces Day a federal holiday observed annually on the third Saturday of May. It is a day dedicated to paying tribute to men and women who CURRENTLY serve in the United States' armed forces. God Bless!

Shout out to ALL service members, past, current and future! o7

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here’s my weapon of choice to flush em out when they try to hide.

But if you want them to see it coming I have heard that A-10 Warthog brings it.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The more these dirty cops/intel chiefs/Dems/FakeNews go after Barr it makes me smile. They are left with trying to cast shade on him so anything coming out against them can be painted as “tainted”.

- Summary Hysteria
- Lying to Congress
- No show at House
- Contempt charge
- Trump personal attorney
- Demands to recuse

Their pitiful attempt is going to fall short when the evidence and criminal referrals will come from Durham. The fact they have not attempted (from what I can see) to attack Durham tells me they are scared to death. If they DO that means to me they are entering the death throes of their fear and hysteria.

Barr this. Barr that. Trump has them trolled so hard they don’t know which direction to howl at;

SCOTUS
Immigration
Climate
Iran
Economy
China
NKor
Tax Returns

It’s like he’s got them in a non stop “squirrel” mode, lol.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Unfolding

That was probably an epic mistake.

What was a mistake here of epic proportions? Give a dog a bone, please. But what flavor?

Calling the Po Po and exposing something that wasn't to be exposed or just the breaking and entering part?
edit on 18-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Angering the autists...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Reminder that Q2381 makes reference to Q2072. Lots of names.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I hear ya! Bunker busters & napalm to clean house. I hear there is new construction taking place on Epstein Island. Some anon posted a few dozen pics on 8ch but nothing earth shattering or telling. Don't forget about the Mexican Soros version Slim Jim billionaire who owns NYT and host of other companies/services.They both have their dirty fingers in most everything.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ex c1a sentenced for espionage/China

Article was posted via John Huber Twitter.

Perhaps we’re moving on to dismantling the clowns.

Kevin Patrick Mallory, 62, of Leesburg, Virginia, was sentenced today to 20 years in prison to be followed by five years of supervised release after being convicted under the Espionage Act for conspiracy to transmit national defense information to an agent of the People’s Republic of China.

“This case is one in an alarming trend of former U.S. intelligence officers being targeted by China and betraying their country and colleagues. This sentence, together with the recent guilty pleas of Ron Hansen in Utah and Jerry Lee in Virginia, deliver the stern message that our former intelligence officers have no business partnering with the Chinese, or any other adversarial foreign intelligence service.”

He was found guilty in 2018 but this was released yday. (Dated May 17 2019)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Whatever happened to the death penalty for espionage and treason? 20 years is not enough.

Remember the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg? They were electrocuted for espionage. They even had two minor children at the time!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Whatever happened to the death penalty for espionage and treason? 20 years is not enough.

Remember the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg? They were electrocuted for espionage. They even had two minor children at the time!

Oh, but we're more humane these days.

"F" that. This is TREASON/SEDITION. A rope is too good for them.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thankful for 0311Warrior & Crew bless you for all you folks do! Stay COLD out there we don’t forget what you put on the line for us. A battle is going on and many have no idea. This is for those behind the scenes protecting freedoms and turning dark to light. Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The sentence seemed light to me as well, but he’s over 60, so he’ll likely never see freedom again, but I am in agreement that something of this magnitude deserves a harsher punishment.

Unless we’re gonna have some type of sliding scale and this sets a precedent as being small time crime in comparison to what’s coming, and perhaps they need to leave some room to expand for the bigger crimes.

Since this is from 2017, does that give an idea of how long the que(no pun intended, but well there it is anyway) is backed up for sentencing crimes like this? 2 years? Since this was caught under Trumps admin, is it possible he’s set traps for these people when previous admins were letting it go with a pass?

I have many questions... but I hope to see more info like this come out...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

He probably won't see freedom again, but he probably got enough dirty money to set his kids and grandkids up for life. I wonder if the government monitors that.

As far as the light sentence goes, this paragraph from the link seems to indicate that the bigger offenses were acquitted:

Mallory was found guilty by a federal jury in June 2018 of conspiracy to deliver, attempted delivery, delivery of national defense information to aid a foreign government and making material false statements. The district court subsequently ordered acquittal as to the delivery and attempted delivery of national defense information counts due to lack of venue.

(bolding mine)

What is "lack of venue"?

edit on 18-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oh, law lingo is def not my strong point, but just a quick search leads me to believe perhaps it is bc he met the man in Shanghai?

venue n. 1) the proper or most convenient location for trial of a case. Normally, the venue in a criminal case is the judicial district or county where the crime was committed.

I am just now noticing that his clearance was ended in 2012

Mallory’s security clearance was terminated in October 2012 when he left government service.

So anything divulged in 2017 was 5 years old at minimum?

I hope he just quietly sends a tweet like this with a big name attached soon.

a reply to: queenofswords

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It makes you wonder, doesn't it, why justice wasn't meted out before 2017.

As far as the "lack of venue", I guess as long as you transmit the classified documents and commit your treasonous deeds from a foreign country on foreign soil, you're home free on the Big Charges!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It makes you wonder, doesn't it, why justice wasn't meted out before 2017.

As far as the "lack of venue", I guess as long as you transmit the classified documents and commit your treasonous deeds from a foreign country on foreign soil, you're home free on the Big Charges!

Huber likes it

ChiFi next? The Bidens?

As for the sentence. A lot of this is hard to understand from the cheap seats. So much goes into this. The case goes back, there will be less motivation now. Small fry.

Resources are an issue. It was mentioned here that some lawyers are working 20 cases each, they can't take each and every one to the limit.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join