It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So right Queen. Why i mentioned we need to investigate more of these people.

Some we know about thanks to Warrior. But Nadler is very vocal. Other's are smart enough not to speak.

Unfortunately, I don't know the good links to investigate.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think we should be looking at "yellow brick road" as a near literal reference to gold ingots. Remember where it led, the Emerald City, cash, or a payoff of some kind. Being green though, I'd go with the first interpretation.

Listen to Chris wray's speech before POTUS at the FBI graduation starting at @16:45 AND "Yellow Brick Road" @19:51 as in line 1 of Q435.

Trump @25:40 "I just signed that beautiful "Brick"; I just signed that "Brick"."

Possibly DJT was aluding to BRICS - is the acronym coined for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
Long wiki page but the "BRICS payment system" about using alternative payment system from SWIFT may be of interest.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Morrison's victory in Australia is exciting...and as huge a victory in Australia, as Trump's was in the US.

It appears Italy has been cooperating...and now Australia.
I believe this election was the final obstacle in the way of Trump declassifying everything.

Declassifying before Barr's team is finished finding out the who/what/when/why of SPYGATE, would be obstructing justice??

Maybe if AG Barr himself Declassified what can be Declassified right now, that would be legal and keep the President out of it.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Bridgewater Law Firm often referred to as having a "cult" atmosphere. Comey liked it there.

Bridgewater has long been known as a strange place. Its founder, Ray Dalio, describes himself as a devotee of “radical transparency” ― which in practice means recording just about everything his employees do. In 2011, New York Magazine concluded Bridgewater is managed “like a cult.”

Bridgewater employees are officially encouraged to directly question anyone, no matter what their rank, no matter what the issue, at any time, in order to tackle problems head-on.

Comey liked the atmosphere of constant recorded confrontation. “The mind control is working,” he joked to The New Yorker in 2011. “I’ve come to believe that all the probing actually reduces inefficiencies over the long run, because it prevents bad decisions from being made.”

Excerpted from: "Obama picked Comey for FBI head, for all the wrong reasons" Oct 2016 Huff Post

www.huffpost.com...

As the article points out, both Obama and Comey LOVED TO SPY on people.

edit on 5/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
SerialBrain2: Nadler activated by the CABAL to continue the witch hunt. (part 3).

For those interested will be a livestream tomorrow (May 19) at 10:00am EST.

Youtube

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
As far as the "lack of venue", I guess as long as you transmit the classified documents and commit your treasonous deeds from a foreign country on foreign soil, you're home free on the Big Charges!

"Lack of venue" just means that it was originally filed in the wrong court. The link shows that the same charges were then filed in the correct court and he was found guilty and now sentenced. It isn't like he was just found guilty on lesser charges. He didn't get away with anything.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Are you sure?

Mallory was found guilty by a federal jury in June 2018 of conspiracy to deliver, attempted delivery, delivery of national defense information to aid a foreign government and making material false statements. The district court subsequently ordered acquittal as to the delivery and attempted delivery of national defense information counts due to lack of venue.

It sounds to me like he was only convicted of the conspiracy charge (see first sentence in the link). www.justice.gov...

The actual delivery charge and attempted delivery of national defense information were ordered by the district court to be acquitted due to lack of venue.
edit on 19-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Your link also states:

Though Mallory paid to have the paper copies of the eight documents shredded, FBI agents found a carefully concealed SD card containing those documents during a search of Mallory’s home, the day of his June 22, 2017 arrest.

So it seems like they couldn't prove the attempted delivery and delivery of national defense information.

That is due process.

ETA: An appeal worked out for him because the evidence presented didn't substantiate guilt for those two other charges and it wasn't because he met someone "on foreign soil", as your post says.

One more addition: Just because the person who wrote this "memo" decided to say "The district court subsequently ordered acquittal as to the delivery and attempted delivery of national defense information counts due to lack of venue." doesn't really prove that was the sole reason or even the real reason. Real researchers would find and look at the court records and not what someone is "saying" about the court records.

edit on 19-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope your spot on right TAT.

My stance from hearing one or two video`s early on of Trump in his campaign was that he is the man who will take on the evil at long last and if he wins and cleans house in the US my country will follow as we usually do.

.................................................................................................................................................
Just wanted to post some things to the thread as well, I know there are a lot of people who hate Biblical talk, but its the most important part to each of us personally and to understand what this is all about.
Q said read your Bible, God wins, Satan has left the White House etc.

This is whats beginning to happen imo...

Micah 5
5 And this man shall be the peace(Jesus/Yeshua), when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
Whole chapter Micah 5

Satan/Antichrist/Assyrian... sets up shop in the 3rd Temple once rebuilt and forces all to worship the beast and as of Daniel`s prophecy and Revelation prophecy he will reign 7 years and at mid point 31/2 years before he is revealed, then a war like no other ever in the history of man kind or will ever be again will take place.

So for any that think this Q plan ,global restructure will spread and end peacefully before it gets waaaaaaay worse aren`t reading your Bibles, but its a fight of the ultimate good vs evil we are in and good wins.

Jesus speaking...

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
www.biblegateway.com...

God will shorten the days or no one would survive it.

The Rock of God (Yeshua) smash's the feet of the Babylonian system which was Gods plan to save those who are His from the very beginning.

Its a seed war from the start, Gods vs Satan's.

Genesis 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And I will put enmity between thee (fallen Angel/Satan) and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed( the linage that bought forth Jesus as savoir); it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
www.biblegateway.com...

This evil force has been here from the beginning and as we know are very powerful and in every facet of power on earth, Satan will not let go without a fight and those that serve him. But he`s a pip squeaks toe jam in comparison to God.

As in the days of Noah so shall the coming of the Son of Man be. What were the days of Noah? all flesh had become corrupted (except Noah), sin, DNA corruption. Only clean animals were taken aboard.

The Nephilim seed (fallen Angel offspring) somehow survived through Ham Noah`s son, Ham either raped Noah or had sex with Noah`s wife (uncovered Noah`s nakedness) the very next verse of this event, God gave the rainbow as a promise not to destroy the world again by water, (the next is fire and brimstone) the same symbol the LGBT..... use globally. The curse was handed down through Hams offspring Canaan, > Canaanites Goliath Nimrod who`s wife was also his mother, Semiramis (the Mother of all cults) who also go by many names after the language was confused of the Tower of Babel fame.

The Cabal worship and serve the beast and have been corrupting us and as many as they can for a very long time, teeeeveee programs one of their most powerful tools.

Babylon Rising
Nimrod-
Gilgamesh
Baal
Melqart
Adonis
Eshmun
Dumuzi
Dionysus
Bacchus
Orion
Mithra
Apollo
Ra
Tammuz
Osiris

wakeupcallpage.tumblr.com...
Semiramis - The Wife of Nimrod is also known under various aliases,
Allilah or Allah
Ariadne
Astarte
Cybele; Goddess with the 12 stars; celibacy is required of her priests
Diane
Ishtar; Babylonian sun-goddess (Easter)
Isis; Egyptian sun-goddess
Laksjmi
Lady Liberty
Rhea; Goddess of the hunt
Sin; the moongod(dess)
Venus; Goddess of Love)

Also Mary from the Rome-man Catholics and ISIS

Diane/Semiramis was called the Queen of Heaven and worshiped in the form of a black meteorite, the same stone the pagans of Mecca housed ,that the foretold false prophet Mohammad took over and got 1.8 billion Muslims to fall down face and worship 3 times a day, which is housed in the corner of the Kaaba framed by a woman's vagina that Muslims kiss and caress and believe its black because it sucks out their sins. Mecca`s literal meaning is Mother all from the "Mother of all Cults"Semiramis and Nimrod.

Because the Romans couldn`t control the early Christians and grew fast, who were slaughtered for entertainment, for control they replaced their gods with Christian names, but carried on with the pagan worship. Ishtar became Easter/Mary, pagan gods were worshiped on the 25th Dec.

Jesus said

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Christs sign.

Short 5 min vid...

This sign happened on the 23-9-2017 a near identical alignment happened 23-9-3BC, the star of Bethlehem, the birth of Jesus, that the 3 wise men saw and knew the prophecies (thats why they were wise). The identical alignment happened 7000 years before that date.

Revelation 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
www.biblegateway.com...

We`ve got quite a ways to go yet before this final battle, but its on the horizon. 99% of you guys are far more educated than myself, I can see it but find it hard to say/type it while dealing with a severe medical condition due to a bad motorbike accident a few years back. (still riding the steel horse though woohoo)

God wins
Q

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
God wins
Q

Sounds like monarchy/tyranny to me.

Is that really what "we" want?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: gps777
God wins
Q

Sounds like monarchy/tyranny to me.

Is that really what "we" want?

Sure if a man just like Jesus is in charge because he forgives and wants us all to live as harmless people to our neighbors.

Evil will be moved to it's own land, underground until given one final chance to choose love over evil. On that final choice, failure to choose love for all instead of evil, means 'fire and brimstone lake of fire for all of eternity" for that soul.

Who would want evil to thrive?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Your link also states:

Though Mallory paid to have the paper copies of the eight documents shredded, FBI agents found a carefully concealed SD card containing those documents during a search of Mallory’s home, the day of his June 22, 2017 arrest.

So it seems like they couldn't prove the attempted delivery and delivery of national defense information.

That is due process.

ETA: An appeal worked out for him because the evidence presented didn't substantiate guilt for those two other charges and it wasn't because he met someone "on foreign soil", as your post says.

One more addition: Just because the person who wrote this "memo" decided to say "The district court subsequently ordered acquittal as to the delivery and attempted delivery of national defense information counts due to lack of venue." doesn't really prove that was the sole reason or even the real reason. Real researchers would find and look at the court records and not what someone is "saying" about the court records.

Your confusing Queens post with mine. I said potentially because it was done in Shanghai, with the disclaimer that law
Lingo isn’t my strong point- as well as the additional revelation that I am no super sleuth and consider myself an amateur researcher.

Please, at least shoot down the right person, I basically put a target on my back for you! 😂😃

But thanks for helping to clear this up. I have wondered where you’ve been! 😉

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Can love exist without evil?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Can love exist without evil?

Sure, IMO love is the lack of evil.
Can evil exist forever?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thanks for laying all of that out.
I have been tempted to try and do so, but the task is huge. When you couple biblical prophesy with their own symbolism TPTB project, you’re left with the obvious... there is either a spiritual war taking place or there is a huge coordinated effort to pretend there is a spiritual war being waged.

I find it telling that the Dead Sea scrolls which contain the revealing “book of Enoch” and fallen angel stories were discovered only recently, 1948 I think is the year, and the book of Enoch says it was written for a “remote generation”

The Bible references Enoch a couple of times but leaves the curious reader like myself reaching for more information/details

I try not to impose my beliefs too strongly into the thread because I am aware that each have their own POV and path to understanding that I want to respect- but the synchronization with current events and bible prophesy is too intriguing to ignore

I think I’ve interjected this presumption before, several threads ago- but I’ll say it again

I believe that our “story” is written on our DNA. I think our creator’s prewritten destiny is encoded in each of us, and that it works hand in hand with our free will, but that the true goal of DNA manipulation and editing is the already desperate elite that have discovered this, trying to basically rip out the last page of the book and rewrite the ending themselves.

I think this is their only hope of saving the eternal part of them that has been corrupted from the abyss/hell that they are promised. I think “immortality” is their only good shot at being able to escape their punishment, but their attempts will not be successful... and there will again be a “new heaven” and “new earth” once all of the corrupted DNA/souls are dealt with.

I think because what is written/coded inside of our blood is so powerful, that is why many
Of us feel a connection to something like this Q plan/event....

I’ve said before. It doesn’t feel as if it’s new things I’m learning. It feels as if forgotten knowledge is being remembered.

Just look at the monarch butterfly
How it’s used in the symbolism
And why they would want to find and erase the genetic memories and knowledge literally coded into our very blood.

Clones. Twins. Eugenics. GMO food. Hybrids. AI.

There’s so many different areas of conspiracy that, in my mind, can all be connected together through this particular revelation.

Many claim they don’t have the need to know what the devil is doing to have faith in God, but the more understanding I have of the enemy and his agenda, the more pieces of Gods word that make complete sense. This Q thread is the only place I’ve ever seen so many different subjects connected together.... but for years they’ve all been connected inside my own head... with the inability to express how it makes the big picture.

I was reluctant to post in here at first because of my strong inclinations to connect all of this to bible
Prophesy, but I have really been given nothing but respect and acceptance as I participate in here even with undertones of Christianity injected into my insights.

I appreciate that more than can be expressed

a reply to: gps777

edit on 19-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

It's a question to ponder for sure, my thinking right now is that the continuous stresses and strains of life are what evolve us, I would like to think that there is something beyond duality when we have evolved to a certain point, but evil and love may be two sides of the same coin.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

In order to know the light, there must be darkness. I agree to that extent.

I have heard it taught that this whole Earth experience is for our souls to allow us to freely choose to do what is right and freely decide to love one another, or not. That we freely do this is more significant than some kind of forced pretentiousness as we might say we see in society's like China who demand love of State over all things.

Failure to decide to learn to love and forgive people who have maybe even done wrong to you means you failed the game however. As we forgive others, we will be judged in the End according to Jesus. Hard to forgive people who hate you but that is what it takes to get peace in the end no matter your religiousness.

The tare and wheat parable, God pulls the tare so we don't have to hate, IMO. In the end, the wheat is separated from the chaff in that setting by tossing it into the wind, traditionally.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just checking in. Haven’t been able to keep up as I would like,

Any chance of an update?

Are we /Q getting anywhere?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No indictments or perp walks yet.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link