It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I also mentioned in one of my soliloquoys that Trump might use the Russians to hack Hillary's servers to expose the truth of the emails that she had sent.... He later mentioned that in public.

I also mentioned in one of my soliloquoys that Hillary should create a private email server - and subsequently that happened.

I also mentioned that Obama should run for the office (when I first saw him speak on David Letterman), instead of Hillary Clinton, and that subsequently happened - as well as the fact that he would win the election against Hillary and subsequently for president, if he had properly scripted speeches.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sensibleSenseless

I'm going to take a crack and your presentation but please understand that my take is rooted in this fact: This thread is over 100,000 posts long with a very specific "mandate" which is geared specifically toward the Q/DJT related posts, decodes and the information gleaned from that.

What folks make of that information is fully up to them.

You seem to be hinting in "vague" terms that you "knew" about all of this prior to all of this being revealed - whatever "this" is. You seem to be hinting in vague terms that your particular insight can change the course of human history if it became known that you knew these "things" and, as such, created these events against the Draco overlord's wishes.

I will not debate the merits of your POV, but I will say it exceeds the scope and purpose of this thread - 100k+ posts pretty much defines what it is/will be.

That said. What is known as "The Plan" here has been well in place for some "earth/linear" time. From my POV no one had even a sliver of that plan within them, prior to their work within the plan, to consciously access at a level that could be easily extracted by a trip to the C_A rendition farm - no one. Not even DJT.

The reason: The Draco folks you mentioned, among others, would be looking for those plans (even within the DNA), so those involved in "The Plan" were all compartmentalized to a man, woman and child to prevent the "The Plan" from being revealed. That is not to say folks were not aware of "a plan" or aspects of the plan, but not one earth bound individuated aspect contained information that could derail the plan.

Lastly with regard to your personal POV. For many "The Plan" is in fact complete and we are, according to many Q drops even, watching the final aspects of those events play out as they drop into our collective POV. This can mean your POV that you knew this, did this, and are responsible for this is not entirely without merit - we are all Q, We Are The Plan.

With the utmost respect for your POV, your questions, concerns and such are more suited in the Gray Area of ATS, but for Q folks this is a source of information specifically related to Q and the over 3000 drops, countless DJT tweets and details surrounding the information extracted from that and how it fits into the reality we see today.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I guess I wasn't sure if this would in fact be the right place to talk about this...

Since "Q" was being discussed here and that was part of what I was interested in - as well as the fact that topics on "Q" seems to be relegated to one or two threads (albeit long continuous threads) - that is what prompted me to ask here.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I offer a slight correction: "I did these things because Draco/the overlord actually wants it that way."

The technology to spy is in fact a technology that is paid for by some corporation (in my vague understanding of how this works) - and the highest players of the planet in fact contract said corporation for said information.

You may be correct, in that, I may in fact be some "Q-drops" in this whole conspiracy - which actually makes it relevant for me to post what I did here.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What you speak of is far from isolated.

There are many individuals who claim similar experience and knowledge.

Of course the nature of the subject, even if true, makes the individual sound unhinged when trying to explain due to the very nature of the subject matter.

Q is agroup of induviduals who posted insider knowledge to 4chan then switched to 8chan.

We are not allowed to link those boards per tos on ats but we can link the aggregate site.

This started in 2017 and there are thousands of drops.

This site you can read them all as well as search for terms you are interested in.

qmap.pub...

The threads here on ats are long but so full of info.

I really recommend them.

Topics you speak of are covered by Q and researched in the threads.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zona

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: sensibleSenseless

Rather, I am here, now, to try and reverse that misunderstanding - so that something such as NWO (which is another term I coined), won't be misconstrued as some government initiative with a large organization to create a new world order. It was just me throwing an acronym out there - that might be the end result of the indiscriminate spying that is going on here.

Not sure what you're really on about -- and I don't really ever call anyone out like this, but unless you've been active since/before World War 1, no you did not coin that term. Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations etc.

It's funny that you brought all that up. I was just reading about an attempted "Coup D'Etat" against the President of the US back in 1933. Some of the people involved are strangely related to people today doing this. Including GHWB daddy.

Also you have mail.

Ah. You are taking about the great Smedley Butler(I think that's his name). One of only 19 people to ever win 2 CMH.

Correct. Most correctly though would be to call it "The Business Plot" since historically that's what the "Coup D'Etat" referred as. The basis of which was to organize to Bonus Marchers to over throw the US Government. This relates directly to events today by the Homeless/Homefree people getting extorted by though groups that are providing housing and foods in order to rally for their causes.

It's an interesting view of a historical event that seems to be related to todays events (if for no other angle then the plot of the narrative seems to be the same. Use people down on their luck to remove a democratic republic, in favor of a Trotsky system)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You may be correct, in that, I may in fact be some "Q-drops" in this whole conspiracy -

I have a lot of trouble following what you are saying. The portion of your post quoted above.... I have no idea what you are trying to convey.
Are you saying that you are a 'Q-drop' ?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thank you "tiredoflooking".

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I should correct that post to say I have dropped "Q-drops" - from the meaning I derived from what was written here.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This looks to be AMAZING - thank you SO much.

I was just wondering - is there any way of figuring out how to read the qmap? ie figure out what is what.

The other thing I was wondering is - is it possible for me to find the number that I am as a qdropper?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am not sure about that either.... The reason I say so, is that you are implying that 8chan doesn't source it's information from anywhere else - and that is IMHO, far from true.

It is one thing to post information on the net somewhere, and another entirely to know by way of being the individual who that is being sourced from.

I recommend you stopped eating green eggs and gubmint cheese. You've been poisoned by Dr. Seuss.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers matey, will correct for BST.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

This looks to be AMAZING - thank you SO much.

I was just wondering - is there any way of figuring out how to read the qmap? ie figure out what is what.

The other thing I was wondering is - is it possible for me to find the number that I am as a qdropper?

If mathematics/IT is your forte, I suggest you may be a valuable asset to help RelSciHistItSufi.

If I understand your question correctly, keywords should help you locate a specific Q drop.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Reading the drops just comes with time, many are still not fully understood by the public and Q tells us those drops are meant for those on the "inside".

Reading the threads here corresponds with drops and all of us here trying to "learn Q's comms" and understand what each means.

The drop numbers are just the order in which they were shared.

So many conspiracy topics are covered.

What has been so amazing to me through this process is how many "conspiracy theory" topics have been linked together.

Also Q has helped people make real world connections through open source reasearch.

In the Qmap drops you can click on the drop number or the title.

the number will take you to an interpretation of the drop (remember that is just some person's idea no way to know if it's correct interpret for yourself always)

The title will take you to the original post on 4 or 8chan where you can see it as posted and can read the anons comments in the thread.

It's a lot!

Great fun as well.

Happy hunting.

You can also search terms like anything... Any of the topics you are wondering about.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

SensibleSenseless needs to download the spreadsheet (latest link a page or two ago)!

Plenty of decode references to sS might help.

link   
Dup

edit on 17-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you...

Nope, mathematics isn't my forte.... Engineering is - I am a computer systems engineer.

I guess I invented html using qdrops and subsequently search engines, social media platforms like youtube and the fore-runners of facebook, the I-pod, the use of waveguides (aka fibre optic transmission), CDs, mp3s, DVDs, blu-ray, subscription services, netflix and the list goes on.

I'm not sure, but I believe I came up with the idea for qdrops too... but, I've created so many, many qdrops, I don't even remember all of the stuff I've come up with.

But, since qdrops seem to be anonymous - attributions to any particular authors are probably irrelevant. Plus, there are probably a tonne of ideas that were failing propositions too - though I don't remember a lot of those.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join