It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And I was wondering if the CIA used Dvorak and worshiped sun gods?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Yesterday I tweeted a link to the live reading of the unredacted Meuller report on twitsrus. Instead of discussing how it went over over there, I'm confessing having not sit through it myself...
I mean did the Dems just commit a crime besides having very poor taste in judgment exhibiting the lack of basic reading comprehension skills aside?

LG, no crime.

While a very odd choice of things to do, it is very symbolic in a way. They are reading their defeat report aloud. The are being forced to read the document that spells their defeat in the most public way - a document they likely didn't read prior to btw, and many don't comprehend the big words.

I see it as an admission and public shaming displaying that their mission failed.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Just pointing out the obvious slichter!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sensibleSenseless
I guess I wasn't sure if this would in fact be the right place to talk about this...

Since "Q" was being discussed here and that was part of what I was interested in - as well as the fact that topics on "Q" seems to be relegated to one or two threads (albeit long continuous threads) - that is what prompted me to ask here.

You talk with your mouth full off BS
Too little too late
Enjoy your last few day's and make peace with what you believe

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Anyone know who ordered the Democrats to punish themselves like that last night? That's probably the least punishment they'll experience from this point forward.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Trillium removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I started a thread on that Whale here so we don't drag down Q discussion over that one pic. It needs it's own discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

One of the founders of the Temple of Set Michael Aquino (who was a close friend to Anton LaVey, Church of Satan founder) was Army Colonel and NSA — who's treaties Mind War is what your seeing in the Main Stream Media today. If you read no other link EVER on ATS read Mind War.

Aquino has alleged ties to Bohemian Grove that you can discover through research and alleged ties to MK Ultra... as well as topics covered in other places on ATS.

Interestingly the Wikipedia page on him has been deleted.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Prosecution Claims Emiliano Salinas Is a Criminal Co-Conspirator in NXIVM

But buried in the transcript of Tuesday’s hearing – which we only received mid-afternoon today – was the startling revelation that the government alleges that Emiliano Salinas, the son of Carlos Salinas, the former President of Mexico, is a co-conspirator in this case.

“So one of the email accounts appears to have been created by Emiliano Salinas, who the government alleges is a coconspirator”

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I know you posted that info back several months ago but that "Mind War" link is just his first draft or concept paper (only 10 pages) from 1980. A first (2013) and second edition (2016) MindWar, 266 pages is available on Amazon.

MindWar 2nd edition

Do you have this 2nd edition book? I'm betting it's quite interesting judging by the summary and the names he dedicates to in the book preview pages. WoW!!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Funny when you can read between the line

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Two tweets in less than hour?! Comey is S.Q.U.I.R.M.I.N.G.

Notice his little poke..."...a Russian once said...."

He's still ragging on Barr. The kitchen is getting hot!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...

Not sure i see him squirming . If you are in deepnsh1t would you be taunting barr or the potus? Sadly i think its all a political show.I would be more than happy to be wrong but i see these scumbags walking away free.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's starting to sound like a robot.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Not only is he squirming, he is projecting big time.

Telling Barr how to act is laughable. Comey's over-the-top self-righteousness has turned him into a caricature. He needs to be brought down a notch or two.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: The Secret Reason Why Nadler Wants Barr to Break the Law (Part 2)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Will see by 2020. No doubt he is over-the-top self-righteousness, but he doesnt appear to be acting like someone that is about to get the hammer brought down on.

Like i said i hope im wrong but I dont see him getting anything but MAYBE a slap on the wrist.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...

I have often wondered if he was a psychopath. After reading those tweets I looked it up.

Psychopaths are incapable of empathy and forming loving relationships. However, they can pretend to be charming and loving, so those around them can't always detect their lack of empathy. Psychopaths also have no conscience or moral compass, so they do not feel guilt. Sociopaths, on the other hand, are capable of empathy and guilt. While sociopaths are impulsive, hot-tempered and erratic, they may form attachments to some people or groups.

Anti-social personality disorder may result in violent behavior but that is not inevitable. Highly intelligent psychopaths may channel their tendencies to white-collar crime or simply being ruthless in business. A psychopath may be a successful CEO with a family, but sociopaths tend to live on the fringes of society.

link

Just below what I posted is a comparison of psychopath vs sociopath.

Very telling but will leave it to you to decide.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wonder exactly what Comey is saying when he asks, "Who will stand up?"

Come on, Q! Let's have an interpretation! : ) à la #645.
edit on 17-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join