It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A couple of interesting CAPS only decodes I've just made from POTUS tweets today:

May 17 2019 09:35:05

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

CAPS Only gives IGFIII = IG Fox3?

May 17 2019 05:51:34 (5:5 = Eyes On)

All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!

CAPS Only gives AUSCP = Australian CP?

Can someone confirm I've put the right tweet times for EST?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not really sure how to prove it though....

The advantages of proving such a correlation is - the ability to have a conversation with the people who are affected by what I come up with, and less burden on me. Additionally, I can be used to clarify what you guys are listening to.

I haven't actually ever set foot on the 8chan or 4chan or I don't know what it is called - website - can you guys direct me to an exact link?

I merely read what you guys write compendiums about here - and I recognize the things I have said coming out in the conversation - but, I also recognize a great deal of confusion on your part as to what I was referring to - and your biased understanding that I am not an individual - rather that I am an organization (which would have been a smart thing for your government/ Powers that Be to have) that is in cahoots with TPTB.

Rather, I am here, now, to try and reverse that misunderstanding - so that something such as NWO (which is another term I coined), won't be misconstrued as some government initiative with a large organization to create a new world order. It was just me throwing an acronym out there - that might be the end result of the indiscriminate spying that is going on here.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I see MCP NAPA TREASON in the CAPS... Napa county California?

MCP = Molycorp Inc. was an American mining corporation of Rare earth elements headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado.

Very interesting history of connections linking to China and other foreign countries and we know 'deep' corruption exists in all rare earth mining company operations involving 'Fronts' and venture capital.

Just a vibe, might be worth digging further.

NAPA - aside from wine country in Calif or 'NAPA Auto parts' stores which are like 7/11's or Starbucks in the USA, they are everywhere. However, the location of Napa county may be connected to Intelsat ground stations (Signal Intelligence) which have this type of communications in the FVEY countries. Still researching that angle.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - POTUS tweets up to May 17 2019 11:53:00:

Q V15.61 20190517 to 3335 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) All Main Decode results and other tools updated to include additions.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Do any of you follow Joe M on Twitter? They restricted his account

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sensibleSenseless

Rather, I am here, now, to try and reverse that misunderstanding - so that something such as NWO (which is another term I coined), won't be misconstrued as some government initiative with a large organization to create a new world order. It was just me throwing an acronym out there - that might be the end result of the indiscriminate spying that is going on here.

Not sure what you're really on about -- and I don't really ever call anyone out like this, but unless you've been active since/before World War 1, no you did not coin that term. Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations etc.
edit on 5/17/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

hey Rel,

Your POTUS tweet timestamps are 1 hour behind EST.
Those tweets are 10:35:05 and 06:51:34 EST.

That 'Storm' however you want to define it may soon be over target like a Southwest microburst rain storm.
Insurrection may be coming soon!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Ok - there you are...

You see, the NWO was something that was mentioned by the POTUS at a time when one of my soliloquoys actually involved mentioning that...

I didn't actually know that I hadn't coined the term - and so I stand corrected.

Nevertheless, I do wish to continue to see what I can garner from talking to the people on ATS.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Not sure what you're really on about -- and I don't really ever call anyone out like this, but unless you've been active since/before World War 1, no you did not coin that term. Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations etc.

It's funny that you brought all that up. I was just reading about an attempted "Coup D'Etat" against the President of the US back in 1933. Some of the people involved are strangely related to people today doing this. Including GHWB daddy.

Also you have mail.

edit on 17-5-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sensibleSenseless
Have you thought about making your own thread about this?

Unfortunately, adding it here, in bits, makes it a bit more confusing, both what your trying to say, and for those following the true intent of the thread.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: imthegoat

It's funny that you brought all that up. I was just reading about an attempted "Coup D'Etat" against the President of the US back in 1933. Some of the people involved are strangely related to people today doing this. Including GHWB daddy.

Also you have mail.

Ah. You are taking about the great Smedley Butler(I think that's his name). One of only 19 people to ever win 2 CMH.

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join