It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 5/17/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm in Canada, actually.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What bs is Hillary peddling today? Course the article is posted on WaPo.
Hard to believe she has that many 'devout' followers soon to plunge in the abyss all chain-linked to the proverbial anchor.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Catch & Telease loophole...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I guess each qdropper might be aware of his/her influence on the world stage.

I personally came up with the India/China connection during Clinton's time to get my revenge for the pain the system put me in, in order to arrange for qdrops from me...

Not that anyone can figure that out necessarily.

But, I guess I can now look back and say this is a bit of fun!

I was trying to figure out "who" was in control - but, from the looks of things - no one is really in "control". It's just a hodgepodge of activities thats going on and bad guys and good guys are actually being determined by random qdrops from my POV - and the major doozies were determined by my qdrops!

I guess I'm just really wowed. No one really has to listen to me - but, it seems like they do, and I guess they were never meant to know where all the major stuff came from - so if a qdropper had an agenda - they couldn't tell whether that individual's agenda was on top of everything or not.

Wow! What a discovery! I'm blown away! This is so, so, so, awesome!

Thank you guys so, so, so, much - that just made my day!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Emn, CT = conspiracy theory

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Emn, CT = conspiracy theory

perhaps in relation to the Russia thing?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Our guy...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Mind you, don't know who decides what, but if they changed the key planners - the world's future would head in that direction - based on the abilities of the qdroppers and leaders they employ....

It's just very interesting stuff for sure...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Awesome video.... Now, I possibly understand the need for Ezekiel in the bible.

The feeling of the threat of encroachment by Muslims... the British have their examples with laws of Sharia being asked for, for geographical sections of land where Muslims are majority.

Now, the predictions of the rate of growth of the Muslims (new offspring and immigration policies) could end up causing this elsewhere - such as in India.

The only means to deliver peace, might actually be to blend religions - so that there aren't violent fights - but, who would convert? Hmmm.... or is the unrest eventually just coming about? I know I'm personally Christian and very uncomfortable with the idea of Sharia law where I live - though, there are more and more Muslims in the section of town I'm in.

I remember the song "losing my religion" - the guy lost his religion in poverty (or at least that is what I assume he is referring to). Poverty assailing North America is I guess one issue Donald Trump is trying to address with the trade wars with China, of course...
edit on 17-5-2019 by sensibleSenseless because: extra thoughts.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sensibleSenseless

I guess I invented html using qdrops and subsequently search engines, social media platforms like youtube and the fore-runners of facebook, the I-pod, the use of waveguides (aka fibre optic transmission), CDs, mp3s, DVDs, blu-ray, subscription services, netflix and the list goes on.

I guess that would mean that you are a number of people.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sorry butcherguy, I am not a whole lot of people - I guess I wasn't being very specific about what parts and pieces I came up with really.

For instance, with HTML i spoke to myself one day about computer networks and how they can share information, and how, instead of sharing MS Word documents, people could share some text that would then contain tags such as "greater than" and "less than" signs that would indicate the appearance of the text found in between the tags. Tags might also contain resources such as an image file which could then be fetched separately and sent and displayed in a "browser". (not sure if I coined "hypertext markup language = html" or not).

The rest was someone else's work.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sensibleSenseless

Hi.
I've been taking a hiatus from my homeroom... I abandoned my peeps here-& in so as doing I dropped the ball I was supposed to carry... we're all champions while we are championing this effort.
To shorten my story I'm back with an eagerness to witness our success.

I completed reading pale horse by Milton recently and if I may ask, which chapters have you skipped?

Would you not consider it required reading?

Would other's that participate in this thread consider it a prerequisite?

That's where I am-
99% can't stomache.

I hate being passive aggressive so know I'm sorry if it stings okay?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Of course, if I were to hash out all of the qdrops that came from me and exactly what parts... that would take forever, and it is like I said - I'm not sure there is any proof - so, it is all just my allegations.

I guess at one point in time I wished to try and prove to the world what was going on in my situation and impress upon them the importance of understanding why and how and what implications it had... Both because I worry about where the world is going and I wanted to fight for my freedom from such tyranny.

But, I can only tell you what I remember... I can't really prove it, is what I have now come to understand - and that is perfectly alright by me now.

As long as I learn about what is going on - that gives me greater power over my situation. I can plan my situation and what I "do" to the world a LOT better - and that was of paramount importance to me.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
hey yall!

keyboard warriors stay true.
defensive posture is done.

offense is in full swing.
govt and justice moves slowly, but it is almost FINALLY at hand

FOX: “Are you comfortable using those words ”Witch Hunt” or “Hoax?”

BARR: “If I had been falsely accused, I would be comfortable using the word “Witch Hunt.”

the MAGA intesifies

Suspended from Twitter
but sign up to 2 more they can slow me down
But they can never button me up

Hope your Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yesterday I tweeted a link to the live reading of the unredacted Meuller report on twitsrus. Instead of discussing how it went over over there, I'm confessing having not sit through it myself...
I mean did the Dems just commit a crime besides having very poor taste in judgment exhibiting the lack of basic reading comprehension skills aside?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Straight from Angela *MERKEL's* Mouth...

Angela Merkel says the postwar world order is over and calls for Europe to stand up to China, Russia, and the US

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she thinks the post-World War II global order as we know it is over — and grouped the United States with China and Russia as adversaries of Europe.

This^^^ was evident in the 11-11-2018 events as I mentioned back then. While she laments this as if it is a bad thing - it is for her breed, this must happen for us to unify. She is WRONG about Europe being an adversary - she and her kind are.

"Simply stating that we've enjoyed seven decades of peace is no longer enough to justify the European project," she said. "Without forward-looking arguments to justify Europe, the European peace project would also be in greater jeopardy than one may think."

Consider this tone deaf statement - 10's of millions dead via wars initiated by her kind in the last 70 years. Not one day without war, famine, poverty and the more. Her version of no war is obscene. Then again she isn't, and never has, spoken with those she sees as Human Currency.

Less than three years ago, Germany was one of the US's closest allies, and Merkel was working harmoniously with President Barack Obama.

Less then three years - no more whining about not fast enough folks.

TRUST THE PLAN
WE ARE THE PLAN
THE PLAN IS WORKING!!!!
edit on 17-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join