It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Check out Q's graphic in #2782. qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell said last night that Donald Trump Junior's testimony will have a happy ending.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

PM4UBTW

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Doh!!!! I see now! Thanks for confirming.

Good hunting.
GODSPEED.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

[...]and organizations aligned with the Clinton Campaign.

Who and how far does the rabbit hole go? We shall see.

Your Getty article link was written in 2015 and since then...
Getty family to buy majority stake in Getty Images from Carlyle

Sept 4, 2018:

The Getty family said on Tuesday it would acquire Carlyle Group’s majority stake in photo agency Getty Images Inc.

I had posted awhile back (late 2018 somewhere) that Getty also owns all the imagery from those C-SPAN cameras in the Capitol. Use your imagination - they can delete, replace, hide, modify at will.

Wonder if the Getty 'TRUST' is worth digging into?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Got to love this one lol Awesome

Mike Huckabee makes a not so subtle joke.

Gitmo to be named "Comey Island"

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looks like Rudy is making a trip to Ukraine to get the dirt on Biden Jr. & Sr.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Soz warrior, just poked head away from spreadsheet to see this... what was the request?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
DJT tweets

A lot on China today with ObamaBiden within the mix...

This is not the Obama Administration, or the Administration of Sleepy Joe, who let China get away with “murder!”

Is this a shout out to the HRC CIA situation? And/Or something else?

Looks to me like it’s going to be SleepyCreepy Joe over Crazy Bernie. Everyone else is fading fast!

SC JCB. Special Counsel James B Comey?

Interesting Flashback on JC: Trey Gowdy Stops Just Short Of Calling Collusion On The Clintons And The DOJ [VIDEO]

“Jim Comey had access to additional information that I am convinced left him with no other choice but to make the decision he made in July,” Gowdy said.

“Trust me when I tell you this, Martha — I know what it was and I have been a critic of James Comey in the past. But he made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself.”

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Bob Mueller is not testifying before Jerry Nadler committee.

I wonder if Mueller backed out, or did Nadler change his mind.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We're all talking about China, and have been talking about dirty Chinese connections.

There is a new documentary gearing up to be released called "One Child Nation". Here's a review.

This documentary covers the profound impact of the Chinese one child policy on their country and people, and one wrinkle of potentially deep relevance to this thread is the role of human trafficking. Many of the children adopted into American families as orphans weren't actually orphans. Some where abandoned girls, true, but others were extra kids outright abducted from their families and trafficked. There was lots of money involved going through the adoption agencies and the Chinese government made money off them.

If it impossible to think some of the politicians on our end didn't catch some of that action too? I'm sure they were only being compassionate if so. Recall this policy has been in place since the late '70s, early 80s, up until quite recently.

The more people the filmmakers interview, the more the responses begin to sound the same — variations on “The One-Child Policy was so strict” and “We had no choice” — as an entire generation of citizens remain paralyzed to explain their compliance. Wondering about the fate of her lost cousin leads Wang on an elaborate and eye-opening investigation of the traffickers who collected unwanted babies and sold them to local orphanages, as well as U.S.-based Research China activists Brian Stuy and Long Lan Stuy, who adopted three Chinese children and have since dedicated themselves to helping Chinese orphans identify and reconnect with their parents.

The film’s final stretch loses steam somewhat as it delves into the subject of twins born under the One-Child Policy, and how the authorities were ill-equipped to deal with such births, often forcing parents to surrender the second child. This phenomenon has been explored at great length by other journalists, some of whom have had the good fortune to observe the kind of cathartic reunion that might have given this segment of the film the emotional kick it seeks. Simultaneously intimate and far-reaching, the film does far more than scratch the surface, forcing audiences to confront a policy that, amid concerns over population growth in other corners of the globe, begs to be better understood before another country seeks to repeat it.

I wish I could recall where I found the initial link I read about this at because it hit toe trafficking angle a lot harder, but I couldn't find it.

(post by IAMTAT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

SC Joe...may mean Special Council for 'Sleepy-Creepy' Biden.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This might be a little off-topic, but this is freaking incredible.

Explosives - we dont need no stinking explosives. We now have a Hellfire variation that is equipped with freaking blades, not explosives. It is active and in use today.

kfor.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Bob Mueller is not testifying before Jerry Nadler committee.

I wonder if Mueller backed out, or did Nadler change his mind.

Probably a bit of both. Mueller likely doesn't want to face Republican questions about FISA, the Steele Dossier, the flagrant conflicts of interest among his investigators, etc. And Nadler may have (finally) realized that the potential risks outweigh the potential rewards.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Explosives - we dont need no stinking explosives. We now have a Hellfire variation that is equipped with freaking blades, not explosives. It is active and in use today.

kfor.com...

I remember seeing this in a Spider Man cartoon, in either the late 80's or early 90's. The Punisher was trying to catch Spider Man, and he used something like that to cut Spider Man's web while he was trying to escape.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Find my prior posts regarding:
1. Controlled
2. Evidence shown

What do actors and actresses do? Follow the script.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

kfor.com...

Note it says the C_A and DoD have a new secret missile. I wasn't aware the C_A had those capabilities honestly, so that's news enough for me.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That reminds me TAT... what goes black white black white black white red?

A nun falling down stairs.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

That reminds me TAT... what goes black white black white black white red?

A nun falling down stairs.

LOL...I've a bad habit of falling for bloody nun jokes.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join