It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) is nearing the end of his FISA Abuse / Leak-to-Media investigation.

Thus far, he's concluded that the 3 FISA Extensions were Illegally Obtained.

He's now investigating the legality/origin of the original Carter Page Spy Warrant.

Source: pjmedia.com...

Also revealed today...There will be criminal referrals attached to the Inspector General's FISA Abuse / Media Leak report, due to be published in June.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now that you mention it I do remember that one. Another nugget to add to the pile. Need to dig that up and see what connections can be made there.

Here are more nuggets to add in.

Whistleblower Snowden Hosted Over Video Call

Whistleblower Edward Snowden discusses surveillance, privacy and American democracy over a video call in Max Palevsky Cinema on May 12.

Chicago Maroon

ETA: Aileen Getty who is the neice of Gordon Getty married Elizabeth Taylors son Christopher Wilding. She later married Bartolomeo Ruspoli (son of Alessandro Ruspoli, 9th Prince of Cerveteri).

Alessandro "Dado", Principe Ruspoli (9 December 1924 – 11 January 2005) was an occasional actor and a playboy and eccentric aristocrat, the 9th Principe di Cerveteri, 9th Marchese di Riano, 14th Conte di Vignanello and Prince of the Holy Roman Empire. Dado descends from a brother of Cardinal Bartolomeo Ruspoli.

Dado became known for his extravagant lifestyle in the 1950s and 60s. He was friends with Brigitte Bardot, Salvador Dalí, Truman Capote, Roger Vadim, Roman Polanski, Emmanuelle Arsan and many others.

Alessandro Principe Ruspoli wiki

Ariddne Getty is her sister. She has a pic of her and her children with BC on her Foundation website. Also a pic of her and Alyssa Milano.

edit on 6am511America/ChicagoSat, 11 May 2019 03:48:21 -050048532019-05-11T03:48:21-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow Rel, that post about that the last item is about April 6 2010/ 01:11:00, is just LOADED with things to ponder.
edit on 11-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
All kinds of sketchy connects.....the fashion/modeling angles always pique my interest as well....... Amazing how in spite of their every attempt to scrub, the info can still be found.. the spider webs will eventually lead to the black widow.
Great research WC! Still trying to digest it all.

a reply to: wanderingconfusion

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From the announcement, it seemed that Giuliani was a head fake to elicit a response that may have gone electronically to Ukraine, taking the chance that NSA somehow wouldn't notice. The short lead time would reduce the chance that someone would travel in person, especially with eyes watching.

I wonder who they caught.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
At least the celebration date is set

July 4th celebration

President Donald Trump has effectively taken charge of the nation’s premier Fourth of July celebration in Washington, moving the gargantuan fireworks display from its usual spot on the Mall to be closer to the Potomac River and making tentative plans to address the nation from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, according to top administration officials.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Quick QQuestion. Do you guys remember, sometime in the last 6 months I think it was, Q and Trump did an impressive number of Zero Deltas within a 24hr time period. I thought it was at least 5. Anyone remember how many?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Was this what you're looking for?

twitter.com...

And since uploading an image onto ATS is literally a 45 minute process these days, I'll drop this while I'm here. Some thoughts on Q's purpose..

On the surface, Q is a backchannel communication program designed by the Trump administration maintaining plausible deniability while feeding misinformation to bad actors to create chaos and narrative confusion among their ranks. Some Q connections are confirmed while others are broken or plainly false. We already know Trump's white house strategy involves controlled leaks of all kinds coming from various angles to expose deep state agents, discredit the media and exercise control of the narrative.

Think of Q as just one version of this strategy playing out in the Patriot anon's online technosphere. Every time a major player or news organization prints a story that turns out to be completely false, that is more evidence of Q-like intelligence channels feeding misinformation intentionally to achieve an objective.

Secondarily, Q is a catch-all to deescalate 'at risk' military aged patriots from organizing any counter revolution or violent fomentation by opening up at least some level of communication direct to his support base. Q occupies us and leads us away from violent and vengeful thinking while Trump and his team carries out Plan A.

If it is plainly evident that Soros and others have attempted to ESCALATE the brainwashed masses into a "resistance" frenzy… the Q program intends to prevent that boiling over into open conflict. Imagine a world where all we had was Trump's twitter and the MSM. I don't believe patriots would have unilaterally agreed to allow the charade to continue as it unfolded over the past two years.

If you are mad at Q, I challenge you to see it for what it actually is. If you are upset that your time was wasted.. and you felt you would have revolted and taken judgement into your own hands without being "misled" by Q, then you are living proof that the program is a resounding success.

In reality, the worst case is that ultimately Trump fails and we are forced to finally take care of the matter ourselves.. However, it is foolish to attempt anything now while at least our apparent ally holds the seat of power in the country. Vigilance yes. Violence, No. Not just yet.

If there was anything "Q" that was objectively accurate from a future past perspective, it was the assurance of the insulation of POTUS during the special counsel investigation when every news agency vehemently reported that Mueller was indeed going to take out Trump. In my opinion, patriots would not have been able to contain that level of pressure. Without Q, I think there is no doubt we would have experienced Nationalist patriot coordinated attacks on globalist controlled infrastructure.

With the global media at large, the "white Nazi resurgence" narrative would have been completed and America itself would be in a position not unlike pre-war 1930s Germany in view of the rest of the world. Very easy to convince the globalist controlled European states to rise up against the great Nazi America beast as righteous anti-racist coalition and essentially re-enact World War II geopolitics in a sickening casting reversal. If you pay close attention to major media and entertainment, (Charlottesville rally, Amazon's Man in the High Castle, Bethesda Softwork's Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, Ubisoft's The Division 2 etc.) you will see the predictive programming's attempt to create a believable "Nazi's in America" scenario.

This destabilization program is why the democrat left seems to be in another world. They actually are. Many Americans were successfully programmed to see a "New Nazi uprising" that they now must "resist" like their French progenitors in WWII. It is very real to them. Trump and the Q program actually STOPPED most of us from unwittingly performing an active role as "Nazi villains" in this globalist concocted civil war scenario. The language they continue to use in describing Trump and his base is the ultimate window into the social engineering the globalists have attempted to enact. When you feel the urge to civil war, try to keep this in mind.

edit on 11-5-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Justoneman, thanks for pointing me back to read that last 0311warrior post on "controlled".

The timestamp of the last post you referred to was:
Apr 06 2019 01:11:00

4+6+2+0+1+9 = 22
1+1+1 = 3

=> reverse to get 322 = skull & bones!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You're welcome. I am going to defer to your opinion on these things. I will stick to Chemistry.
edit on 11-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I completely missed this if it was posted here.

For anyone that missed it, AG Barr requested this twice including an in person meeting with Mueller. They chose to ignore this, a big middle finger to Barr, Rosenstein and the entire
Rosie memos

There is a 2 min vid at the link with Barr telling this to a committee. Brings up more questions regarding Mueller's intent.

House Judiciary is talking about a subpoena for Mueller. Bet he is regretting opening this bag of worms.

Shout out to WC for great work. Also Rel. That compilation is very helpful.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It was on Mar 28th 2019 from 15:10:29 to 16:02:23; a run of 16... 0 and 1 min deltas with NO gaps, from post #3285 to 3300.

The discrete run of deltas could be morse? It goes:

= 19787 in decimal
= 4D4B in Hex
= MK in ASCII... Whoaaa!!! MK(Ultra)?

It may be worth looking at all of the 0/1 min deltas on Mar 28th 2019, not just the run of 16. These run from #3241 to #3303 and there are in total:

1,1,1,1,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,0,1,1,0,... 0,1,0,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,...1
= 4222392983 in decimal
= FBAC9A97 in Hex
= û¬š— in ASCII
edit on 11-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It was on Mar 28th 2019 from 15:10:29 to 16:02:23; a run of 16... 0 and 1 min deltas with NO gaps, from post #3285 to 3300.

The discrete run of deltas could be morse? It goes:

= 19787 in decimal
= 4D4B in Hex
= MK in ASCII... Whoaaa!!! MK(Ultra)?

It may be worth looking at all of the 0/1 min deltas on Mar 28th 2019, not just the run of 16. These run from #3241 to #3303 and there are in total:

1,1,1,1,1,0,1,1,1,0,1,0,1,1,0,... 0,1,0,0,1,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,...1
= 4222392983 in decimal
= FBAC9A97 in Hex
= û¬š— in ASCII

Hexadecimal is 16 Chars if i remember my study of C++.

It was new, I am old... LOL

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Warrior posts containing "Evidence":
05/03/2018 14:34:00

Exactly right. Trump could have committed any crime and I would say charge his ass.
I love the precedents that are being set right now.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
Trump now has the “Obama did it” excuse for when Trump chooses to weaponize any department he wishes and then manufacture “evidence” or even buy foreign misinformation (Dossier) to use to get FISA spying done on ANY Democrat.
ANY DEMOCRAT.
I say it again
Trump can literally spy on anyone and get away with it thanks to Obama.
I’m a former far left liberal Democrat, turned Trump voter because I love the Constitution, I love America and the rule of law. All things the Democrats do not honor anymore. This is blatantly illegal and disturbing!
I can’t wait for Trump to spy on every single Democrat in Congress, and any who choose to run in 2020 and then drop the truth bombs. Sucks to suck Democrats. You guys are filth.
It’s fair game now. #ThanksObama

07/17/2018 11:40:00

Gosh would it be golden if that has ALL emails and DNC dirt DWS didn’t want getting out, possibly even more on it.
DNC spied on by Pakistani AWANs
Pakistan to Putin
Putin to Trump
How do you introduce evidence into COURT?
Think TREATY
5:5 ✅

07/18/2018 10:29:00

It amazes me the cognitive disconnect between reality and la la land that those who believe the Russian narrative have to deal with.
I pity them. This isn’t politics it is election propaganda and the Left fell for what the Russians were spinning.
I wish more would wake up and realize what’s going on. They don’t need to be pro Trump, turn Republican or whatever. Nothing about them changes at all, except for knowing the truth.
The Left believes that Russia meddled in the election. I agree with that 100%.
Let me break this down for those of you on the fence or just aren’t fully realizing what has been going on:
The Left fully supports HRC PAYING FOR & using Fusion to literally get RUSSIAN sourced PROPAGANDA from Steele to be used as their opposition research.
The Left is then A O K with HRC and others to shop that RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA to their friends in the MSM, allow FBI/DOJ/Intel pals to then also use RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA to be used to illegally spy on, malign and slander Americans and Trump & his family & some of those in his administration.
The Left then has the ridiculous notion, in the face of overwhelmingly ZERO evidence of the Russian+ Trump Collusion, to then scream that Russia is dividing us (TRUTH!), Russia stole the election (LIE!), Russia wanted Trump (half lie, they wanted either option for equal division in outcome).
Those on the Left. Listen to yourselves.
You’re right. Russia did meddle. They gave BUNK info to Steele and your DNC in collusion with HRC chose to use the Russian misinformation on you all.
You are the election meddling.you are the interference you so desperately cling to as your rally against Trump. Wake up and #WalkAway
ThanQ for the truth patriots.

07/25/2018 00:12:00

One flaw with your idea. If RR is compromised by evidence show crimes committed they would not report to him. Conflict. Who do they report to?
That is WHY Q is asking.
Think about it. If RR committed a crime that they stumbled upon who can be above him if Sessions is recused. It would be transfer WHERE?
😈

07/27/2018 08:52:00

You are correct. It was trafficking related.
Which HRC could be connected to.
If not then the espionage angle would certainly play a role in the “on a fishing line” approach to her “freedom”.
Anyone who has held a security clearance and dealt with highly classified information KNOWS she belongs in prison for life.
SAPs were proven to be on her server. SAPs!!!! If I had somehow been able to be given access to that highly sensitive docs and done the same while in the Marines I would’ve been court martialed and rotting in Leavonworth for eternity or even executed.
The confusion on “we have the ______” is most likely referring to NSA and a few other groups. They cannot legally introduce evidence they have due to the unconstitutional nature in which they have collected intel. Competent lawyers would easily get evidences and cases dismissed on those grounds.
The work around for that is to bring PUBLIC awareness to evidences and then use those PUBLIC findings as a bolster to their own collection.
We have had to do similar things in order to nail individuals so this makes 100% to me.
Lawyers can be evil shrews so in order to nail someone slippery the level of shrewdness needs to be surpassed.

07/27/2018 11:01:00

Only thing I know of that relates to this stuff being used in court is that one of our individuals we nabbed was a part of a case that did in fact show some work of REL and Dashen. It was from Q thread 2 but it was not entered in as sole evidence. Rather was used to show that it wasn’t merely hearsay but grounded in factual research. I can reach out to those who were a part of case and see if they can divulge what was used to me. I was not present in the court proceedings so I have zero idea what was gleaned other than those screen names were acknowledged.

10/04/2018 20:05:00

Humans As Currency was bigger than y’all realize.
Someone can find the details regarding just HOW PREVALENT.....HUMANS are used in our food.
Feinstein was given the evidence against her.
BYE FEINSTEIN
CHINA CHINA CHINA
CHINA controlled California (Apple, NXIVM(HOLLYWOOD), CA gov offficials, etc.)
POTUS: USMCA - United States Marine Corps Ayyy
USMC [activated] - GREEN OPS UNDERWAY
DOJ [activated] - BLUE OPS UNDERWAY
We are COLD. D5
Avalanche- ICE

11/20/2018 11:29:00

We will continue to do so 😈
Justice will be served to those who have hunted innocents, for THEY are now our PREY.
In and out of meetings today. Will update y’all later today if anything else comes up that I can discuss.
1 more thing. I discussed threads ago about FIRES being used to destroy evidence here in CA.
EVIDENCE comes in many forms.
These people are so arrogant and STUPID!
Phones, tablets, TVs, WiFi security cameras, Alexa/Goog appliances all record, all have backups. All come together as a web of EVIDENCE. Again these people are stupid. Very stupid.
They should have never implemented the Patriot Act and worked to place these capabilities within our tech. This is their downfall 😈

(continued...)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Ok, thanks I thought it was more than 3. And I basically either agree or have no arguments with anything you said 👍

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Warrior posts containing "Evidence" (...continued... part2):
11/20/2018 14:21:00

ToL - all controlled. Truth will come out when it’s finally palatable for the majority. Not up to me or POTUS, it’s got to be organic. That’s why MEMEs are so vital. People know the elite, the celebs & the govs are corrupt, they just don’t understand HOW DEEP.
Dashen - you’d be delighted with the level of panic you can see in REAL time on these group boards. They know what’s coming & it’s too late for them. What’s rather insane is they know their comms are monitored yet they openly discuss destroying evidence (more crimes)
EMN - it will be made public. Already starting!
Cranky - thanks for the post. Please continue to update thread with these!
PU - no worries, content is beyond disturbing. Those of us who are fighting against this take on this burden so y’all don’t have to. Please pray for these souls, both victims and perpetrators.
Enderdog - depends on what the Mil/Media want to release. It’s being used.
Semper Fidelis Patriots

12/11/2018 12:25:00

WhatsApp / KIK / Wikr

This is how many of THEM communicate.
Monitored. Tracked. HUNTED.

LIVE STREAMING
P2P sharing

The things we see cannot be unseen.
The things we hear cannot be unheard.

NXIVM is the K E Y

Regarding “why haven’t arrests occurred”
Individuals don’t need to be in jail in order to be proven that they were arrested/detained.

How do you control people?
BLACKMAIL >>> evidence against

Schiff
Feinstein

Briefed. Accepted. Controlled.

12/11/2018 14:51:00

All going down. Justice done correctly takes time.
It’s not about the evidence. Plenty of it.
Public has to accept results otherwise everything can implode.

12/21/2018 10:26:00

SIGNAL
WHATSAPP
WICKR
KIK
TUMBLR
TWITTER [DM]
VINE
FACEBOOK [Messenger]
XBOX [Microsoft] - in game & messaging services
PLAYSTATION [Sony] - in game & messaging services
Backdoors

front facing cameras are on many devices.
EVER LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF EVIL?

Evidence. Eyes. Mirror [reflections]

03/22/2019 15:51:00

LIVESTREAM - capture mid stream - front facing cameras - VIPs

Evidence beyond doubt.
Proverbs 16:18
PRIDE GOES BEFORE [THEIR] FALL

03/27/2019 21:35:00

NXIVM = SNCTM = EPSTEIN = HOLLYWOOD

welcome to the twisted world of children’s nightmares.

ALL RAIDS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

THEY KNOW WE ARE EN ROUTE
THEY KNOW WE HAVE THEIR EVIDENCE

FEVER PITCH WILL INTENSIFY

Goodbye Hollywood SCUM

Semper Fidelis

03/27/2019 22:05:00

There is FEAR in their eyes when we detain THEM
and read them their own evidence. SHOW them their own actions. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID! ARROGANT & POMPOUS. NEVER AGAIN

THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS OVER. PANIC & FEAR

JUSTICE IS COMING

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

HANNITY & TUCKER know.

Interviewed with Tucker complete.
Bombshells inbound

03/30/2019 01:40:00

NOBODY WALKS AWAY

LINKS / EVIDENCE ARE UNDENIABLE

FRONT FACING CAMERAS / GOOG HOME / ALEXA / SOCIAL APPS / etc provide clarification

EVIDENCE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

TREASON / CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN / TRAFFICKING

We pray for strength to NOT kill on sight.
We pray for strength to make it thru the days/nights
We pray for deliverance from EVIL

SEMPER FIDELIS

03/05/2019 01:13:00

Negative. These POS are worthless scum.
I gather that many see this Q resistance to the old guard as being a quick KO to them followed by a quick victory and I don’t believe that to be the case. Follow logically:

If “the storm” were to happen quickly a good portion of the population both within CONUS and outside would not wake up. To them this would be anarchy/political jailing/fake evidence/Russian lies/etc

I believe “the storm” is a process of the next year and a half. We are in the beginning phase of it hitting. Look at how far in advance those who follow the Q drops have been intel’d vs those who absorb propaganda media. This IS a war for everyone on earth. This IS a war that has never been fought before! I believe it has been planned so well, attack by attack, raid by raid, disclosure by disclosure to cut out the cancer and lead to worldwide healing and that takes careful precision timing.

I wish more than y’all know to have this wrapped up by next Wednesday but that’s not going to happen (most likely).

Have faith. Stay aware and always stay faithful to freedom for all.

HVT4 is confirmed link with Schiff.
This is in the DOJs hands now.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes Justoneman, hexadecimal uses base sixteen:

0-9 = 0-9
10 =A
11=B
12=C
13=D
14=E
15=F

It came to prominence in 16bit computing, leading to the ASCII character set of 256 characters = 16X16.

May be worth noting that the 256th is therefore FF=255=5by5,5.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Returning to lurk mode to continue "Quilt" data upload on spreadsheet.

0311Warrior - PM me if I've missed anything on "Controlled"/"Evidence"!

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join