It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Utilize a map, location given. WHY. Proximity to question.

Heavily involved

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did you see my post request for you?

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Affirm.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust
Unfortunately, if the cancellation of the annual fundraiser DID stop a False Flag, the truth will never come out and Qanon will not get the credit for saving lives!

You're right. That would only be learned if the attacker(s) were caught planning something else, or caught after a crime, and interrogated. It was one of those "abundance of caution" cancellations.
edit on 5/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

From what I can gather, the old guard, prior generation Getty's were much more focused and meticulous. The current crop is sloppy and they have not done a good job covering up all their bad deeds.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Unfortunately, if the cancellation of the annual fundraiser DID stop a False Flag, the truth will never come out and Qanon will not get the credit for saving lives!

You're right. That would only be learned if the attacker(s) were caught planning something else, or caught after a crime, and interrogated. It was one of those "abundance of caution" cancellations.

This logical reasoning is exactly why the article evokes so much wow from me.... think butterfly effect.... there’s absolutely no telling what the truth behind any of this is.... because the cancellation itself could’ve set the future on a completely different course for anyone who might’ve been involved.

But as long as humanity is still in the mindset that money is the end all be all.... then no one will contemplate it more deeply than they can slide their hands into their pockets

ETA also the method used to prevent a potential tragedy(by finding the source, a potential “order” or however one might look at it) is also not aligned with the agenda they have in mind to “stop these events from occurring” which is by one of two
Means:

Revoke the 2nd amendment
Treat the “mental illness” they deem responsible for it

If it doesn’t fall into one of those two categories, it will be negatively spun.

If anything positive at all comes out of this, I would hope someone would officially ask Comey to shed some light in his quirky twitter behavior as of late. After all, the president of the United
States has an obstruction argument being held against him for HIS Twitter behavior, so why shouldn’t Comey be held to the same standard?

edit on 10-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 0311Warrior

From what I can gather, the old guard, prior generation Getty's were much more focused and meticulous. The current crop is sloppy and they have not done a good job covering up all their bad deeds.

That's because there are three groups of people:
1 The old money, sit and wait type of people who are more worried about their legacy then about making it big for themselves (think Rothschilds)

2 First Generational National Security Act people that like to play "Old money" , but in reality don't have the best planning skills. These people came about due to profiting of WW2 (Think Soros)

3 The greedmeisters are those people who are smart enough to pull off an old money like scam, but are too greedy to allow for anybody but themselves get power (think Clintons)

Most of the type 2 people are dead or on their last leg, and are getting desperate to leave a legacy for their off spring. Bush sr was kind of a gatekeeper for this group, which is why after his death type 2 people started to get real sloppy.

It's the type 3 people that are the real issue. They like to do whatever is possible to get their way, and when it doesn't work they throw fits. School shootings, mass shooting, whatever it takes to distract from what this group is doing. Look at how sloppy NIXVM was about things, Rothschilds have been doing the same thing for generations, but they are careful at it, same goes for CGI. I mean look at Weinstein and friends, the motion picture industry has been that way since the beginning, but he got thrown to the wolves because he was greedy. Type 3 people will cut off their own figure as long as it gets them something in the end. It's no wonder why these type 3 people are all linked together, it's called herd immunity (I know that is being used as a term for the anti-vaccine group, but did you ever wonder why that group is full of these type 3 people?) Media doesn't like the phrase because it's what they need. As long as their herd is in charge they will always get immunity for their actions.

I'm glad that school canceled their event, after seeing the Colorado shooting going to crap, even after almost everyone knew it was going to happen it seems, I wouldn't put it past these type 3 people to try another school shooting to gather supporters for their plans. These people are dangerous, and sadly I'm sure there will be a few more mass shootings, and terror attacks by "certain" groups before these type 3 people are rounded up for trail.

****JUST A SIDENOTE****

I have noticed that type 1 and 2 people seem to allow for democratic governance to take place, but it seems that all type 3 people like Trotskyism as their form of governance, since it's easier to control a population through it. That's why I think it's the favorite political philosophy for these Global Imperialists.

Oh and to refer back to your quote; The current generation of Gettys are nothing but type 3 people trying to achieve what old papa Getty achieved.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Fear and drama correct
Read headlines on Drudge
Two sides of the same coin
Have faith

A missing component in the media "bombshell" hype is the underlings. There are folks who are paid to hype. The marketing class. If they don't do it, the are on the streets.

Sage words below...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
My local news just posted this.

Twitter

School fundraiser ruined by Twitter conspiracy involving James Comey’s ‘secret code’

Consider the reality of that. Comey tweeting is now watched by many. While over correction is a sign of learning, it does indicate to me at least that the word has indeed spread. This story says "comey tweets trigger..." for many and for some they might think "hey, what does his tweet really say..."

edit on Fri May 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed code

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good points. There are many Democrat leaders attempting to Obstruct Justice right now. But the man who's bringing "justice" to their front door soon, is cool as a cucumber.

Attorney General William Barr laughed at today's crop of desperate/failing Democrats.

Barr laughed at Nadler and the Dems Thursday during Rod Rosenstein’s farewell ceremony.

‘This must be a record of Attorney General being proposed for contempt within 100 days of taking office,” Barr said laughing.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Did not see this one on here yet
So here hoping today is the kick-off day

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you haven't stuck yourself in the eye with a fork yet today, head on over to @Rosiememos and scroll through the collection of Nellie cum Nelly's work.

Evidently Ms. Ohr "...has also decided Russia is infiltrating us by making people question climate change."

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes! Humor and jest is a must under these circumstances, that’s one thing I wholly appreciate from DJT, laughter is medicine to the spirit, and those that utilize it IMO are tapping into the natural order of things.... what they want is a rise, anger, bitterness, etc. -laughing it off is the perfect response.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Reminder. We've been following 2681 closely now for 90 days. We've reached the end of the [-90] day period (on or before 90 days)

Q#2681
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Feb 2019 - 7:54:04 PM

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hope you did not forget about this one also
Sure adding up to a busy day

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I found out that RR's resignation is effective tomorrow. Betcha he's the blockade.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Mueller's team met with Christopher Steele in London.
CNN

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Getty Images--- Mark Getty co-founder, son of Sir Jean Paul Getty, son of J. Paul Getty, one of the richest men in the world---old money.

Getty Images is the world's leading supplier of imagery for the media, corporate, and advertising sectors.
en.wikipedia.org...

Remember early Q drops about original images? Q specifically said that Q's posted images are originals. (#1335) Remember when Q posted this:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 205f78 No.1694816 📁
Jun 10 2018 23:20:57 (EST)
Every single picture posted is ORIGINAL.
Pulled/Wiped or Taken.
Think about what that means.
Q

#2782 (There is a graphic to go along with the Q drop that I have not included here that is very important and includes the name Getty)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d7d7c No.5239609 📁
Feb 18 2019 04:19:58 (EST)

[Example CA]
calmatters.org...📁
What ‘family’ runs CA?
They are all connected.
Wealth-Power-Influence
[RIGGED]
The More You Know….
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 10-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

to save the scramble for Getty info ... see my signature

edit on 5102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Mueller's team met with Christopher Steele in London.
CNN

It looks like CNN put the wrong date on that article. It's dated 2017 but it says Mueller's investigators met Christopher Steele in London in 2016. There was no Mueller investigation in 2016.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join