It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brains that CANT pray to go to HELL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Understanding that people do not know anything about god and make up all sorts of things about him may also be an accomplishment of wisdom.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst
Humans were created by other advanced beings, Not "God". A little bit of research and critical thinking, and I'm sure you could figure it out if you're as smart as u say u are. Oh that's right in religious fantasies, the universe revolves around our small insignificant rock.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I usually sacrifice virgins maidens to ward evil spirits( wether born again or not, ain't picky) to a blood moon, coupled with fattening up foreigners after a few weeks to feed my volcano gods unquenchable hunger, along with cute farm animal to make it rain. Especially lambs, it makes it rain for weeks.

And on Sundays, we carve out human heart while they are still alive and throw it in a fire pit to Praise the Sun.

I might be a savage but I'm far from an animal.
edit on 2-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

Yet the Spirits are told to walk not after the Spirit, but after the flesh.

ALL are deceived entirely everywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrAlphabetman
a reply to: cooperton

The desire to be God is the epitome of godlessness. The analogy of father and son is not applicable as mentioned before. Quality and Quantity. Praise is not about what God is gonna do for you, rather devotional service to the Supreme in a mood of loving surrender is more about pleasing the Lord and less yourself. This aspiration to unite with the Lord seems more to do with your desire to Lord over Creation than it does with you serving the Supreme Lord eternally through acts of loving devotion.

(I am assuming, and projecting, and.... putting words in your mouth. And probably judging, AND AND AND trying to change your perspective. So please forgive me. I mean no offense. (could've used a Halo Above My Head Emoji right about now... LOL)

Nonsense.

A god does not need to Lord over anything, but somehow these ones do.

And they WILL be successfuly challenged by those who do not fear them at all.

The scriptures tell many lies...much like the politicians...no difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I consider that the only prayers worth praying are those that are wrung from our souls whether from fear or from desire it doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I will NEVER forgive god!
if their was no Lucifer I would become him!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

If you were Lucifer.... what would you do ? I didn't speak that way to taunt him.
But who is righteous enough to keep himself from hell ? And who is wicked enough to be banned from heaven ?
I am brought to the threshold of hell almost nightly...who will deliver my soul ?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why don't you write down your prayers? You seem to be able to have focused thought in the written medium.

Although I think you are making an excuse for yourself and hyperfocused on a specific methodology for communing with God, does it have to be so ritualistic? Seems like purpose is lost that way.

Also I doubt your claim you are unable to focus enough to make prayer in your own mind. ADD makes things different and sometimes harder sometimes easier depending, but doesn't make it IMPOSSIBLE for focused thought. Or hey, try drugs.

God won't send you to hell unless you have some different skeletons in you left closet you aren't airing out...

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow I'll bite. Why won't you forgive the big G man? a reply to: buddha

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hahahahaha
That is so hilarious.

I also will pray about two sentences then my mind wanders off. Happens all the time, hah!

Thanks for the laugh buddy...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I usually sacrifice virgins maidens to ward evil spirits( wether born again or not, ain't picky) to a blood moon, coupled with fattening up foreigners after a few weeks to feed my volcano gods unquenchable hunger, along with cute farm animal to make it rain. Especially lambs, it makes it rain for weeks.

And on Sundays, we carve out human heart while they are still alive and throw it in a fire pit to Praise the Sun.

I might be a savage but I'm far from an animal.

I'm not sure I'll be able to unsee this...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You should see Saturday Night Live on pay per view, the main event like it was a passover.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Malisa

Prayer is not always about asking for something for God. Prayer is communication, it is a friendship, it's sharing your thoughts, dreams, asking for help for yourself and others, it's a beautiful thing.

But that's just being and feeling alive, not religious focused and even less religion-specific. People on villages who are completely unaware of God still do the same and even more so than people who belong to organized religions

I certainly will bow my knee to God who has blessed me in more ways than I could ever list. God created me and he gets my respect and awe. He is an all loving force of the greatest power and the kneeling is not only about the respect He is due, but it is about our piddly human minds acknowledging HIs supreme being. Much like seeing the most beautiful, heart stabbing immenseness. Have you ever seen something that made you weak at the knees or you felt so overwhelmed? It's a combination of all those things when we will kneel in front of God.

I have seen tons of things that can marvel you, i did not go weak and bend down, instead i grew strong and knew that if i can see it i's because it was meant for me to see, so i feel proud and happy and grow wiser and happier than before. Not weak at all and never ever bending down, i got to see it because i have been doing things correctly and i move forward not backwards. Let's have pride of who we are, not always say "i did not deserve it but thank you" because it grows old, it sounds like a slave always thanking the master and i don't think God created slaves to always lick his boots, although sometimes people do act like it

Be like a toddler who just learned something new. For them there's no bending down, there's learning and accepting and getting wiser, but no kneeling down ever at all. And you know why what is, right? Toddlers don't distort or explain reality to themselves so that it fits whatever world view their religion have, they also don't have to pretend to like things or to be afraid of experiencing too much, or too little, or being curious about the wrong thing

God allows free will or else we are not giving Him our love and companionship. He created us for companionship and not to be mindless creatures. That is all that free will means. BUT, He will intervene in our lives if we ask for His help. It does not mean life stops happening and that bad things won't happen for we are under spiritual attack constantly - however, through all the storms we can rest knowing that God will intervene when we ask, and we will ride the storm safely and come out with great wisdom.

That's just more words from inside the religious circle. God allows free will but if you chose complete freedom instead of doing his will you go to hell. Those are some guy's words meant to scare, cause fear and keep people in control

True free will means you get to actually do your stuff without fear of what happens next, a concept which clearly does not exist on organized religion

It's like fake free speech in some countries... You get to say what you want, you have free speech "of course".. However, what happens after you have raised your voice is a completely different matter

That's the God that must be feared and that people bends down to. The one that tells you "of course you can talk your mind and soul!" And then once you talk you are sent to hell for saying the wrong things. But hey you were allowed to speak freely about what you had in your soul!

Just the idea of having to conform to a set of "rules for the soul" created by humans and to be told you go to hell if you don't conform makes me shudder.

And no book can change that, it is meant to lead you on forever trying to understand conflicting ideologies and fake Gods until you end up completely lost and just doing/thinking what your are told to do/think, until you die completely unaware of what you lost and how much you were controlled and missed about the real world and life out there. No thanks

But if it makes you happy i can't really say anything else, i'm glad you find your happiness that way

edit on 4-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If group think were a condition of heaven, the terroristic islams would be onto something. Being as how every recollection of going to heaven is an individual effort, one only has to look within.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I sure do. Happy, happy, safe and secure. I wish the same for you.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
well Said !

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thing is, I'm at best only 52/64ths retarded. Imaginine if it were 10053% retarded. I'd be totally offended right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Thing is, I'm at best only 52/64ths retarded. Imaginine if it were 10053% retarded. I'd be totally offended right now.

It's pretty fun being retarded isn't it ? and yes it does make it easier not to be offended by things. Do you like to sing songs in made-up languages too ?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It’s not impossible or too late for you to choose everlasting life.

A fictional concept invented by ancient man that knew nothing about the world and feared death. Sorry, in all likelihood that does not exist.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge

Actually it's the END of knowledge because you have to defy all logic, science and reason to agree with it and have BLIND devotion to a religion that might not even be true.

edit on 4 7 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join