It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brains that CANT pray to go to HELL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Contrary to being raised Prebestarian / Baptist, I emerged as a agnostic purest. Meanwhile, the works of rest of my ideological existence my adult life prove that I'm something as immune to groupthink / indoctrination as is realistic. This stuff is genetic, meaning, I'M GOING TO HELL TO SUFFER THE ULTIMATE CONCEPT OF TORTURE FOR ETERNITY (which is literally beyond our comprehension).

As a child, I just couldnt focus when attempting "prayer".

Some might call that "ADD".

I've never disclosed to anyone until now that I never could pray.

Since then I've proven many lifetimes over that I'm not deficient in attention.

That instead my 'condition' is the opposite.

I see TOO MUCH.

Meanwhile, all those youthful prayee years, I just could never do it.

A creature possessed with the curse of a "gift" of creativity, and more, and his mind wandered when it attempted to pray... HELL IT IS FOR HIM!

Thing is, when you're too smart for your own good, you realize that if 'beings' can put their voice into your head then your prayers could be answered by other powers. Meaning we shouldnt listen to 'external' voices.

BLAH!

So, according to the "Jealous God"...

E6ternity in HELL for me, well if that's true then why not abduct & TORTURE me?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Because you could still see the error in your ways, and repent?
I'm going to brag now. I am "intelligent" by human standards, I am also creative, and question authority as well. None of those prevent me from being God fearing.
edit on 2-4-2019 by dubiousatworst because: tense

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It’s not impossible or too late for you to choose everlasting life.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Because you could still see the error in your ways, and repent?
I'm going to brag now. I am "intelligent" by human standards, I am also creative, and question authority as well. None of those prevent me from being God fearing.

If you have to 'fear' then you are on the wrong path

It was supposed to be the complete opposite lol, something that causes fear or requires fear is obviously damaged and bad

Don't bend the knee to someone that requires you to bend it or else. That's not God

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Heathen.
To the lake of fire with you, you filthy animal!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of your trip to be told how and why you should think the way you think. Options are not available, think likewise or else

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2019 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Haha stop being facetious. Nowhere in the Bible does it condemn someone for not praying. Praying is not a mandate of God, it's only meant to help you.

"Be still and know that I Am God"

The prayer of silence is very effective. To know what's right and good, and then doing it without excessive contemplation.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The only option worth anything is to be next to God forever...

As for “bend knee or else...” Why wouldn’t you (want to) bend knee to the Most High?... (especially if it meant being saved?)
edit on 4/2/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If you are an Agnostic Purest, why "pray tell" (see how I did that?)
do you even care? Seriously... I would have assumed this topic would be off limits as it is simply beyond committing any tangible belief to ... It is after all, just a bunch of religious nonsense. It's not like there are numerous accounts of biblical characters having had visions, etc... similar to the form of communication you claim having experienced through visual auspices. Being a "part-time" Agnostic Im-purist myself I confess that I doubt your religious tales and call BS on them the way many an erudite Agnostic Purest would call BS on religious scriptures and personal testimony of others. Ya' know, cuz it's just how we roll...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Haha stop being facetious. Nowhere in the Bible does it condemn someone for not praying. Praying is not a mandate of God, it's only meant to help you.

"Be still and know that I Am God"

The prayer of silence is very effective. To know what's right and good, and then doing it without excessive contemplation.

He never said anything about the bible though

However if you're going to take stuff from the Bible or other prayers then you know that a lot of those words are attributed to God but were actually written by people from this world, right? So it can become a bit of a problem when you ask why and they said "because God said so" and they you asked how or when and they said "people wrote in his behalf". Oh there's the issue, people wrote in his behalf.. And people, as you know, tend to lie to pursue their agenda and personal beliefs

But yeah probably the closer we'll be able to get is what you said above

"Be still"

I removed the other part because i think that was added by a human who can't resist the need to feel lower and kneel, while the true God would refuse that, as he is not a being who requires admiration or that kind of lame human-like weakness that leads you into wishing everyone bends to you.

That's not what a creator does, unless he created us with that purpose, which in turn conflicts with an all loving and perfect God, since he has human imperfections and sins as well

Oh also

This pretty much is asking yourself, not God, what's good or wrong. In the end whatever choice you make, through the silence and contemplation, is your choice and yours alone, God did not had anything to do with it, remember free will?

And we can spin this a thousand ways to end up giving a giant thank you to God if everything goes well and a big "Fk me and my dumb choices" if everything goes wrong, but that's not how it should work, is it?
edit on 2-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The only option worth anything is to be next to God for ever...

As for “bend knee or else...” Why wouldn’t you (want to) bend knee to the Most High? (Edited)

LOL

Yes, i too like to spin my mind endlessly around reality, while avoiding the root of it
edit on 2-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

"Be still"

I removed the other part because i think that was added by a human who can't resist the need to feel lower and kneel, while the true God would refuse that, as he is not a being who requires admiration or that kind of lame human-like weakness that leads you into wishing everyone bends to you.

That's not what a creator does, unless he created us with that purpose, which in turn conflicts with an all loving and perfect God, since he has human imperfections and sins as well

Interesting you took that perspective of subjugation. When reciting "be still and know that I Am God", I feel the intimate connection to the Supreme knowing that I Am (me) and God are One.

Sure the Creator does not need our praise by any means. I voluntarily praise the Creator because I see the wonderful creation and the infinite plan in store for me. By praising God, I Am becomes closer to God. Just as love brings you closer to unity.

This pretty much is asking yourself, not God, what's good or wrong. In the end whatever choice you make, through the silence and contemplation, is your choice and yours alone, God did not had anything to do with it, remember free will?

And we can spin this a thousand ways to end up giving a giant thank you to God if everything goes well and a big "Fk me and my dumb choices" if everything goes wrong, but that's not how it should work, is it?

I trust the process. So everything that happens, the seemingly good and the seemingly bad, is meant to further my understanding. Suffering therefore is transmuted into joy, knowing that growth often involves pain. Prime example being Jesus sentenced to death for not compromising truth. He still didn't complain, but forgave them
edit on 2-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The fear of human nature is the beginning of knowledge.
The fear for ourselves is the fear of the lord.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just do your best tbh. If you can meet your maker and say you tried you should be fine.
Don't be scared of God she's a cool chick not a jealous god at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The fear of human nature is the beginning of knowledge.
The fear for ourselves is the fear of the lord.

Daring to look into the unknown leads you to find more light and truth

Darkness is not evil, dare to see, even Jesus said so, and did himself

All you can see in the light is already known, that's a safe space for you to be whoever you want, under what you can see around

You can do this and you can do that, but you should not go beyond, because i was afraid and never did and now i dare you to not go dare, less you learn more than i know and i lose hold of you

That's all there is to religion

True, real God is beyond limits created by humans that are afraid of the unknown

Just like living life to the maximum is not something humans who are afraid of death can do

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
interesting to proclaim on one hand that "I Am (me) and God are One", but on the other hand - you are separated.

If you and God are One, then manifest another Creation. You cannot. Therefore you are not One with God. (You are however, as you mentioned... separated. However, He does reside in your Heart.)

Would you be willing to consider: You and the Supreme are equal in quality but not quantity? Just a question.

Carry on...

a reply to: cooperton

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

"Be still"

Interesting you took that perspective of subjugation. When reciting "be still and know that I Am God", I feel the intimate connection to the Supreme knowing that I Am (me) and God are One.

Sure the Creator does not need our praise by any means. I voluntarily praise the Creator because I see the wonderful creation and the infinite plan in store for me. By praising God, I Am becomes closer to God. Just as love brings you closer to unity.

I trust the process. So everything that happens, the seemingly good and the seemingly bad, is meant to further my understanding. Suffering therefore is transmuted into joy, knowing that growth often involves pain. Prime example being Jesus sentenced to death for not compromising truth. He still didn't complain, but forgave them

Trust your faith in something bigger, not words, you are going to find them lacking at some point but you don't know yet, and it will be terrible sad for you

If you live enclosed in a capsule, everything inside is the entire truth of your world, with the rules specifically written for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrAlphabetman
interesting to proclaim on one hand that "I Am (me) and God are One", but on the other hand - you are separated.

Living in this temporary world of duality, it makes sense to me. Separate on the conscious level, but connected subconsciously. To bridge these two state of consciousness is the union of God. The bridal chamber when the two become one

If you and God are One, then manifest another Creation. You cannot.

Once proven with little, I will be given more. I still have my training wheels on.

Would you be willing to consider: You and the Supreme are equal in quality but not quantity? Just a question.

I look at the Supreme as a Dad and me as a child. A child develops to inherit what the Dad has waiting for him, assuming the child acts according to the stipulations of the Father's Will (the Dad doesn't want a spoiled child).

Trust your faith in something bigger, not words, you are going to find them lacking at some point but you don't know yet, and it will be terrible sad for you

Such is the wisdom of "be still and know that I Am God". No words necessary.

If you live enclosed in a capsule, everything inside is the entire truth of your world, with the rules specifically written for you.

Can you elaborate on this? You obviously don't want to put the Supreme Creative Potential into a box, even a really big box.
edit on 2-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join