It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your new BMW... is a SNITCH!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sounds like a quick way to kill the auto industry

Who's going to buy a new car that can't go over 65 when there old car can it will be many years of no sales untell people are willing to downgrade can a car manufacturer last say 3 years with almost 0 sales than at least 3 more with little sales I doubt it

Ban the sale of used tires and mandate all cars have a min of 6/32 tread this will save more lives than a speed limit

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Edumakated

Slow people cause 90 percent of accidents. Factoid.

+1. People not driving with flow of traffic are dangerous. I see it all the time. Some dipwad cruising along a five lane deep highway in middle lane doing 55 mph. Drivers on both left and right passing him like water around a rock in a river. Totally oblivious to the havoc they are causing around them.

Then you get the idiot that wants to merge into traffic at 50mph while the on coming traffic is doing 70+. Depsite having a 1/4 mile long entrance ramp going down hill and this guy can't get his car up to speed to merge safely! WTF.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: lakenheath24

Snitches get stiches.

All I'm sayin' Brah.

You joke but you might get a knock at your door and not from your typical mailmain delivering your hillary nude mail order monthly club subscription.

Our friends son in high school joking around sent a Snitches get stiches meme on a group text and the cops were sent out and almost arrested him.

Now with this technology you won't be able to pass up RGB on the way to a weekends at bernie party.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crunchypeople

Which said snitchmobile will report immediatly to your insurance, the popo, AND the manufacturer. So you lose insurance, void warranty and get a fine to boot. Op

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

No lie. I have seen some doozies out there with peeps making sparks from the tires being so thin. You could see the air on some ffs.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Since they stopped making the 2CV this has been in the pipeline. First they start making fittings with the use of 'special tools' to make you visit a garage rather than do your own maintenance. Then they add electronic gizmos that are beyond the scope of us home mechanics thus forcing us to takeit to the main dealer
Now they got the computers in the car logging all the info and reporting back to GCHQ.

odern cars are horrible, I swear the olden days were more fre and liberating. Too many dos and don't. Mine is to do and die by the authorisation of the above and generate wealth for TPTB through sweat and taxes and be repoted on if I waver by the car
No good can come of it

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Double trouble and the REbel MC
edit on 27-3-2019 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you have On-Star they can get any info they want. All new cars have a black box under the drivers seat too.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

+1. People not driving with flow of traffic are dangerous. I see it all the time. Some dipwad cruising along a five lane deep highway in middle lane doing 55 mph. Drivers on both left and right passing him like water around a rock in a river. Totally oblivious to the havoc they are causing around them.

Then you get the idiot that wants to merge into traffic at 50mph while the on coming traffic is doing 70+. Depsite having a 1/4 mile long entrance ramp going down hill and this guy can't get his car up to speed to merge safely! WTF.

My defensive driving instructor said the opposite. He said that drivers with the most experience/confidence tend to drive aggressively, thereby being the most dangerous on the road. This makes sense to me because those that can negotiate (timing) risky driving moves may cause the novice/slow and cautious drivers to react (thinking the have to avoid an accident) in ways that may cause accidents.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

odern cars are horrible, I swear the olden days were more fre and liberating. Too many dos and don't. Mine is to do and die by the authorisation of the above and generate wealth for TPTB through sweat and taxes and be repoted on if I waver by the car No good can come of it

I sure miss the "olden" days when my GTO knew to keep it's mouth shut, even when I'd been drinkin.
edit on 27-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

it is kind of unnecessary. Most countries in Europe have automated cameras and speed traps everywhere which auto ticket you on the road. Furthermore when I was driving in Portugal my rental car had a feature on teh built in GPS which would beep obnoxiously loud if you were speeding and I believe that was audible outside. The no seatbelt beep was definitely audible outside. Mad tickets there.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yeah I noticed that in Tennessee a couple of years back. 65 but everyone was doing 80. And most of the people were passing on the right. Grrr. I had a hard time forcing myself to blend in/be patient. 80mph is still slow. Too many years driving on the Autobahn.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12I sure miss the "olden" days when my GTO knew to keep it's mouth shut, even when I'd been drinkin.

Total classic
They really were the good old days. Too many silly laws these days. What is a GTO btw?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You can disable that call to the popo by plugging a controller into the cars USB port and hitting R1(2), Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down. Easy.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: olaru12I sure miss the "olden" days when my GTO knew to keep it's mouth shut, even when I'd been drinkin.

Total classic
They really were the good old days. Too many silly laws these days. What is a GTO btw?

No GPS to rat me out in this baby....they wrote songs about this car.....

edit on 27-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Wow what a car
Americans make great things especially cars. Looks like it had an engine that could 'talk' to you in different ways

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Edumakated

My defensive driving instructor said the opposite. He said that drivers with the most experience/confidence tend to drive aggressively, thereby being the most dangerous on the road. This makes sense to me because those that can negotiate (timing) risky driving moves may cause the novice/slow and cautious drivers to react (thinking the have to avoid an accident) in ways that may cause accidents.

I am not talking about aggressive driving. When you have a car not going with the nature flow / speed it causes people to have to make unnecessary lane changes on both left and right. This increases the chance of wrecks.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Lol! Wth is a defensive driving instructor!!!!! Do you intercept speeders?

Trucks/lorries haveing a side by side race for 20 miles is way more dangerous as peeps gotta make up for all that time lost.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crunchypeople

For real? I thought that was for the ejector seat.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice goat. Is tthat a big block car?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join