It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter VId Anomaly LIST Way Way to many Descrepancies NOT to question offical narrative.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I did wonder if that clip had been dropped earlier
The video itself had no time stamp and I saw no clocks anywhere but I'll check again on the car dashboard see if there is one
EDIT nope no clocks anywhere however I will state categorically there were spent casings all over the Mosque floor...but...there didn't appear to be any marks on the walls either from blood or bullets which I found odd. I'm sure there is an explanation for this...I know nothing about guns. By the way the video is even worse 2nd time around kinda more real. Not something you can get out of your head....probably ever

edit on 24-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In the video,he shoots a guy that was already dead,on the left hand side of the room,his hat flies off,but still no blood on the wall,at close range,with an AR....is that normal?
I've never fired anything bigger than an air rifle,so wouldn't know,but it doesn't seem normal...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

I think the reason the vid was scrubbed so fast is there are factors that prove this was planned by others that didn't take part,and the evidence is in the footage. If we try to view the video here in nz we are going to jail. Something stinks,I don't know what,but its in that video.

That's what hit me too. I believe it's likely there's some kind of giveaway in that vid.

All I'm going to say about this was stated in this posting: ATS

My personal opinion on this; "an unarmed society is an easy society to control" That was why Trotskyism wouldn't work in a democratic culture, and that is why disarming society is important to their agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

He also shoots the guy who tries to run/tackle him at almost point blank range and I expected blood then but no. I'm trying to find the explanation as to why I seem to remember it was something to do with the type of ammunition used?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

He also shoots the guy who tries to run/tackle him at almost point blank range and I expected blood then but no. I'm trying to find the explanation as to why I seem to remember it was something to do with the type of ammunition used?

I'm not explaining away this shot in the video, but I will say that I have some "safety" rounds that frag out on impact. This should be common for home defense rounds so that you don't have to explain why your neighbor's house got shot up if you had to shoot an intruder.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sorry I don't understand what "frag out" means....could you explain in simple terms

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Was he shot in the torso or the head? It doesn't matter really,there would be blood showing I would expect

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

223 or 556 probably won't frag much at that range.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I couldn't tell but from how close he was I'd say torso/chest area in a tight corridor
edit on 25-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sorry I don't understand what "frag out" means....could you explain in simple terms

On impact the bullet basically falls apart. Most of the energy is wasted at this point, and nothing (or very little)goes through the meat target. Good round for home defense bad round for hunting.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ahh ok with you now....so you think this bloke was using those kinds of bullets? And that's why no blood on the walls etc?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Break into fragments on impact vs a clean pass through.

Hollow points frag and make a small entry and big exit wound, shredding organs etc inside.

Safer for bystanders/ people down range.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

223 or 556 probably won't frag much at that range.

especially if they were sub-sonic rounds, but I couldn't tell since I'm working without sound. You are right, I'm just throwing out the possibility of different ammo types too.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

More Disection of the Christchurch Massacare

gumshoenews.com... Some good and plausible analysis and conslusions here.

A fellow poster on this site said when you see a story that makes headlines, all the channels, every paper, then you know that it came from the top.

When the people are incessantly deceived, there is neither consent nor legitimacy of authority.

edit on 25-3-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I would have thought he would have been using rounds that would cause as much vascular damage as possible...but at close range,just the impact would cause a fair amount of damage,even with a small hole and no major organs being hit.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Not many rounds are subsonic but a 22 short, as far as I know of. Maybe some very small handgun rounds?
Def not a 223.

It sounded extremely underpowered in the vid. 223s are rediculously loud.
Indoors would be deafening.

Not sure if it's just microphone related.

I did see the dissapearing shells video going around though.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Break into fragments on impact vs a clean pass through.

Hollow points frag and make a small entry and big exit wound, shredding organs etc inside.

Safer for bystanders/ people down range.

I guess you never had to clean up after one of those rounds either. I use Corbon's Glaser safe(As seen here: corbon.com). They go in but leave an internal mess behind. I had an issue years ago when somebody got inside my house, it cost me a nice Asian rug but it cost him his life. Stupid idiot pulled a knife out during a home invasion. I was going to let him leave too. The stain never came out of the rug.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Maybe there was a wave of "Deep Fake Videos" discussions in February all across the media, for a reason?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Could someone tell me please if Veterans Today is a trusted source site?

Oh and is the quote "7 countries etc..." genuine and proven to have come from Gen Wesley Clarke?
edit on 25-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Irrelevant

Point blank with a highpowered rifle is a whole different story.

It's going through regardless of bullet type.

Hell, load it with bird shot if you want.

You are talking like 1700 lbs of energy at 2500 fps on 556

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join