It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter VId Anomaly LIST Way Way to many Descrepancies NOT to question offical narrative.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: TheJesuit

What possible benefit could Podesta gain from this act? Or Clinton for that matter? Makes no sense to me

I wouldn't dwell on that too hard seeing as we're talking about a writer from The Onion

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't really have an opinion on the NZ shootings although I did see the video when it came out because the resolution was so bad you couldn't make any judgments. That said, after Sandy Hook it became almost taboo to discuss conspiracy theories (which only made me personally want to double down in response). It's 2019 and Conspiracy theorist has become an insult and label for ridicule. If theorizing about conspiracies is somehow a bad thing it's nowhere near as bad as those who plan conspiracies and put them in to action. If anyone doesn't think those with power don't conspire together to gain more power they have their heads in the sand (or maybe an orifice).

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This site has numerous videos exposing the hoax:

153news.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I knew something was wrong as soon as the corrupt PM used it as an excuse to go after guns of those who did not participate in the alleged attack

Typical leftist garbage

This is why we won't even have this "conversation" (as they keep calling it) with them about guns in the States. Our guns stay, end of discussion

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Like most mass shootings, it is either outright staged or grossly twisted and bastardized to fit a narrative

Just like a certain unnamed incident (false flag) and porta potties, EMS stand down orders contravening state law/written protocol/online MEDCOM/etc

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

That site is blocked in nz aswell

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

No, they are buying guns up left and right.
That is definitely getting ready to put up a fight.

www.google.com... ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Anyone remember the movie fx from the 80s.

Cia hires special effects guy,.people are killed in public it's all fake.

I'm sure they advanced in this field

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: GreenGunther

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

My only suspicion personally was about the lack of blood on the walls which I found odd, but it has been explained that blood splatter wouldn't occur in this instance (can't remember the technical details sorry)

Only if the bodies were placed there after being shot.

He had 2 high-powered rifles and a shotgun. Those walls should've been covered in spatter and bullet holes if that's where they were shot.

That’s the oddest thing to me about the vid.
I’ve done a lot of hunting. I didn’t see one blood pool, wall splatter or exit wound.
It still makes no sense to me.

Then you’re not paying very much attention.

Ever shoot something at that range with a 12ga shotgun?
The results are incredibly messy. Nothing like whats seen in the vid.

Not saying it’s faked, but I was expecting a lot more gore.
At first I didn’t even want to view it, as it desensitizes.
When I saw the first kill with the shotgun, I was left perplexed.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
After the 'nth shooting, where this same narrative pops up, you have to start thinking - perhaps there is so much chaos around an event like this, that things will get jumbled, misreported, incorrect analyzed, and so on. Not EVERY shooting is a false flag. There really ARE crazy people out there that will do this. Yet, we see this thread after EVERY.SINGLE.SHOOTING. "False flag! Crisis actors! Gun agenda!" Although I do think the semi-automatic weapon decision was just plain stupid in NZ.

I get it.. question everything. But allow for mistakes - it's guaranteed that every shooting like this will have what seems to be holes in the original story, wrongly reported information, eyewitnesses with differing stories, and so on.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You are correct ... but there are people, circumstances and events that are pointing to a strategic & political maneuvering that was even reported in the news aka "NZ - a big juicy target" then a week later... Plus the fact that everything was scrubbed even stories going back YEARS ... Something's a fowl . So in the future keep your eyes open for a big juicy target- meaning soft naive pliable ...

a reply to: fleabit

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
It's good to ask questions. I have some. And maybe some answers

- What person in their right mind wants to watch a video of someone murdering people?

- Where does someone acquire the idea that murdering innocent people is OK and broadcasting it to the world is a good thing?

- Why does anyone think they need to possess the kind of weaponry?

- Why is this in Skunk works? Because claiming it's fake is offensive and patently stupid.

- Why do spent cartridges seemingly disappear? You have never broadcast low resolution imagery via facebook. These kind of cameras can have high resolution for recording, but much lower resolution for live broadcast. This kind of thing happens.

- Why are 'they' so keen to remove the video? Because it's sick. The sick agenda of the retard that did this does not need to be given any kind of legitimacy, nor does it need to be exposed to children. If you think it's OK for video of people being murdered to be freely available then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Your ideas of how you think you would behave in an event like this are not necessarily how you would actually behave.

You do not need to be questioning the actions of 'them'. You need to be questioning the actions of the perpetrator of this sick act. If your first response was "it's fake" and to start picking over the bones of it instead of "why did this sick c*** think this was a good idea?" then this says a lot more about you than it does about the society and power structures you think you're looking at.

Some of us smell a conspiracy and there's only one way to sniff it out and piece together the real story. If you don't like it, go back to FB or Twitter. This is a conspiracy website.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What got me is the noise factor as well. I did not see him with any ear plugs in (it's possible he did but just couldn't see them). After shooting so many rounds in a short time, he maintained speaking at a fairly calm and quiet voice.

Never mind the adrenaline from just killing so many people, trying to run away, etc...he shot a few hundred rounds in a few minutes and was still able to hear.

Normally, with ear plugs or earbuds in, people start talking quite a bit louder because their brain can't hear their voice. The same is true if you spend time in a loud environment like working in a factory or maybe construction. By the end of the shift, you are talking louder.

So, how could this man, after unloading a couple hundred rounds in quick succession still talk at such a muted volume? That struck me as extremely odd.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Cause he had see I aye ear plugs . I can't look at the video or I'll likely be eating 3 squares a day for 14yrs,so can't help anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Cause he had see I aye ear plugs . I can't look at the video or I'll likely be eating 3 squares a day for 14yrs,so can't help anymore.

Don't go and do that! Honestly, I haven't seen the full vid. It was one of those things where when it happened, I had a feeling that something smelled funny so I made the decision not to watch it. However, the more I heard about it and read about it I decided to have a look for myself. I didn't dig deep but couldn't find the entire vid. Only watched a shorter version (unless the full video is 16 minutes long) and even with the volume all the way up, I could barely hear what he said and 75% of it I could only tell that he had said something but couldn't make out what it was.

The gun shots also sounded quieter so I assumed that the sound had been lost in some sort of sharing debacle but the car horn didn't sound all that quiet, the lady in the street was audible even from several steps away.

Basically what I'm saying is thanks for the info because I didn't hear him say that! Lol! But the video I did watch put an awful lot of questions into my head about the situation.

As for you, no need to watch it...especially with them threatening jail time to people for viewing it. And at the end of the day, I really think that is the scariest part of the entire ordeal. Thanks again and stay safe!
edit on 3272019 by Tanga36 because: On mobile sooooooo.... Spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I already addressed this, he might have been using sub-sonic rounds.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I did see you say that and considered it but then blew it off BUT that was before I just did a quick search.

Where I'm at, I cannot recall a time where I walked into a store and saw sub-sonic 223 or 556. It's entirely possible that I did see it and simply overlooked it while grabbing some boxes of my "go to" rounds. Secondly, I blew off your comment because I have always tied sub-sonic ammo with suppressed weapons or bolt action. Not sure why I had that in my brain but that was the correlation I had and since he wasn't using a suppressor, I discounted the sub-sonic ammo.

However, I must say that I am on board with your theory as a possible answer and the evidence is actually in the video. He had numerous misfires and/or FTEs which he had to clear before continuing. That is the same experience a buddy and I had while attempting to shoot a few mags through our 15-22s that he had mistakenly pre-loaded with sub-sonic 22. If you have ever attempted to shoot rimfire with a semiauto, you know how dismal your experience can be. Lol! And now that I have looked into it and seen that sub-sonic isn't just tied to suppressed weapons and tying my own experience with lots of chamber clearing, and also the many reasons someone like him would prefer sub-sonic rounds... I am thinking that your assessment is more than viable!

Thank you for the reply! Because of it, I actually had to look into something I already thought I understood and learned a few new somethings! Have a great day and stay safe out there!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
Cant imagine how terrifying it must have been. But I am getting pretty fed up with things being hidden away these days by tech companies.
But, sadly it's going to be neigh on impossible to get any answers to discrepancies because:-
1. I'm from Australia, and I've no idea what governmental knee jerk reaction may be next, will they follow NZ? Possibly, and I sure as heck am not going to sit in jail for watching a video.

2. I and I'm sure a good majority of others actually don't want to watch the video in the first place. But that doesn't mean it should be suppressed under the guise that it will 'radicalise' copy cats. Trying to hide this stuff just creates determined copy-cats, who with not much effort would be able to find the video in other places on the web anyway. But now they think they have to act because the government is clamping down on them.

3. ATS needs to tread carefully, I can understand why they would rather not be an apex of theories (possibly well meaning) and tinfoil-hattery. This is one of those s#@t storms, like the Podesta type stuff.

I don't believe in the copycat theory.

I reckon it has far more to do with suppressing tactics and information which is then followed by suppression of rights.

Many people have been accused of being copy-cat players but i have never seen any EVIDENCE of one, let alone proof of claim.

All i have ever seen is claims and accusations. How would they prove beyond reasonable doubt a given act is a copycat act anyway ?

At best, any EVIDENCE someone submits is only similarities until its been proven in a court of law where due process of law was followed unless there was a confession to a copycat act. Even then, how can we be certain any confession is genuine these days with so many events being conspiratorial events likely carried out by the state anyway, no matter what some supposed perp is supposed to have claimed.

I think words like "copycat" are the product of very clever marketing, advertising and public opinion manipulation experts.

When it comes to things like this, aircraft hijackings aircraft crashes etc, governments have football stadiums full of such experts at their disposal they can tap into at an instants notice.

(post by TheLorax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Your post ought to win some sort of prize and not in a good way.

DEAD MUZRATS

Nice.

I reckon those bikers were either paid or just doing a favor for the local Freemasons.

Of course they were.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join