It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter VId Anomaly LIST Way Way to many Descrepancies NOT to question offical narrative.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

If the time is in a couple of generations, maybe. Until then, they'll never get around the logic that because someone is shooting innocent people, innocent people should give up their means of defending themselves. They need an even dumber populace than they've got.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I will touch on a few items here. Don't have time to hit everything I would like to reply to.

Why Question?
Because we are fed BS consistently from the MSM. Because our governments have proven that they are willing to go to some extreme lengths to manipulate people into believing a story so they will generate an emotional response.
Its our DUTY as citizens to question the people we have put into leadership positions. They work for US. They are put into those positions to carry out OUR will not THEIRS! That's how its supposed to work. Far to many people just accept the word of those in "authority".

Why is there no blood?
Its not Hollywood. The 5.56 is not a cannon its more like an ice pick and it leaves tiny holes in people. Inside its a mess but on the outside its just an eraser sized spot. Its not explosive and gushing spray all over the place by default. Sure that can occur but not often.

Why watch?
Because I want to see and learn what an attack looks like. We have to know evil to confront it and we have to know what these attacks look like so we can plan how to act during them. How to train to defend ourselves and how to potentially identify questions in the mainstream narative that just dont add up. How can you question or even talk with any kind of intelligence about these events if you do not study them?

Why should anyone own these weapons?
Because I am a free citizen, not a subject. Again see item one. These people work for us. We are supposed to tell them what weapons THEY can have not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I think Arab clothes look like they are wearing
underwear, horrors to think what is under
the robes.

Those cotton robes should at least have
some blood spots due to wounds but
there's none and the victims are so
neatly posed in pile, not
very convincing mass murder.

That's why its a crime in Nz to posses the
video.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Look out, the head of the mosque that was attacked in New Zealand is blaming Mossad and Zionists.

Who hoo.

www.thetower.org...

What does he know?

Article containing information about the shooter, citing various intelligence agencies.

Article showing pic of the man charged, it's not the alleged shooter.

cairnsnews.org...

Analysis

cairnsnews.org...

cairnsnews.org... 7SyYRCqXLFPLkxxFJx2kd3KWInA
edit on 27-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

edit on 28-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very nice analysis of the video

www.kurthaskell.com... FmEISV3vSaI6yeMhEQugMxGpsg

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Excellent expose'.
It is obvious why NZ made it s crime
to spread this video - it's amateur
and a fake and a false flag.

www.google.com...

Curious podesta was there prior to saying
something about them being a
juicy target.

I am sick of this staged violence which the
deep state has staged probably
beginning with 911.

I cannot recall earlier mass shoot
maybe the McDonald one which
was authentic.

I wish they'd stop this sh*t or be stopped.
Another poster remarked they want to
take all of their guns because some nut
used a gun and then they can't protect
themselves.

Poor kiwis, NZ PM creep Jacinda Ardern
dressing up
in hijab for a phony muslim prayer, she
has to be in on the deep state false flag.

edit on 28-3-2019 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ollie Dammeguards on the Christchurch shooting.

He did one shortly after the shooting but it disappeared.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I saw that and wondered about that as well- all were in two corners before he walked in not one moved,shouted, screamed, protected, attacked- except one, or ran away? doesn't that seem a little odd? There was a back door.

So Im heartless because i ask questions? I am sad for the victims, families and friends also the entire small country of NZ but that will not stop me from asking questions that- at this point we'll never get answers to. everyone is supposed to just believe everything your told and shut up don't ask any questions just believe what we tell you right ??

Actually, the back door was locked and people were smashing windows to escape.

It was clear to me those in the corner were dead and he was simply shooting into bodies to conform their dead.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I saw that and wondered about that as well- all were in two corners before he walked in not one moved,shouted, screamed, protected, attacked- except one, or ran away? doesn't that seem a little odd? There was a back door.

So Im heartless because i ask questions? I am sad for the victims, families and friends also the entire small country of NZ but that will not stop me from asking questions that- at this point we'll never get answers to. everyone is supposed to just believe everything your told and shut up don't ask any questions just believe what we tell you right ??

It was clear to me those in the corner were dead and he was simply shooting into bodies to conform their dead.

I think Jesuit's point was that they were already huddled into two corners the first time the shooter went into that room. Are you saying they were dead before he went in?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I think Jesuit's point was that they were already huddled into two corners the first time the shooter went into that room. Are you saying they were dead before he went in?

I thought he'd already shot them and was simply doubling back on himself...

but i cannot remember the footage that well

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
None of this changes the fact that leftist anti-gunners are known to lie, cheat, steal and engage in false flags and balatant misrepresentations of fact to advance their own agenda.

Trust nothing they say. It is nothing but lies.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I thought he'd already shot them and was simply doubling back on himself...

but i cannot remember the footage that well

I just saw it. They are already huddled into two corners the first time he enters that room. The first time he enters, they are in two corners, and he shoots into them, and also there is one person standing against a wall, near one of the huddles, and he shoots them as well. When he returns to the room later that person is dead on the floor, and he shoots into both huddles several more times.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Someone at another site pointed how freakishly large the guy's head is in relation to the rest of the body, from this still shot taken from the video; suggesting a photo-shop job. It does look that way when you study the photo.

www.henrymakow.com...
But it looks like it has been cut out and does not fit in with the body, or -the stills show it particularly clear - the body seems too far behind the head. Post-production comes into mind.

edit on 2-4-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Don't forget the media said he was 28... Yeah OK.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Has anybody done an analysis on the lighting, voice stress analysis, frame by frame, etc?

If I get some time I will do it. Oh who am I kidding I have nothing better to do

I doubt this just as I do any other event that results in anti-freedom zealots advocating for limiting the rights of others who were 100% not involved in the alleged event. Any time this happens, they should expect their lying ways to negate whatever tragedy did happen in the interest of preserving unalienable rights

My rights are indeed more important than their dead. Ironically, the rights they want to destroy are the only way to prevent these alleged events
edit on 4/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Very true jb...they have rushed these laws thru faster than a robbers dog. I hope you do go ahead and have a good look at the video,I would but I don't have a PC,and don't want 14yrs in the clink to be honest.
The answered are in that video.
What confuses me most is the victims huddled before he even got in the door. Not to mention the timely lack of police response.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems odd they tie this guy into the narrative so easily.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The guy is not 28, he's 42.
Some one found a Happy Birthday message to him that pinpoints his age.

His family are Israeli migrants, not Scottish /english.

The intelligence agencies worldwide are spilling the beans on him.

Watch Olle Dammeguards video on it, his first, shortly after the shooting was taken down.

His take on the video was this.

Guy goes past two people in red, these are his triggers/handlers.

Leaves car, goes in and uses blanks to fake shoot crisis actors and dummies.

This is done in several takes (I've seen the pics of the "dead" people on their smart phones.

He goes back to his car and gets ammo, waits for humans to be removed and replaced with dummies,

Goes in and shoots dummies to give us close ups.

Leaves, shoots lady, goes up to her, shoots again and blood pack explodes of her head (pic of this chic showing and define dummy.

Hops in car, drives off.

Drill was taking place in Auckland at the time in the same area.

Gun ban comes in and suddenly legislation that would take about eight months to write is ready to go.

The guy pictured as the shooter is different to the guy pictured in the courthouse doing a 666 hand sign.

He's been charged with one count of murder.
Leaving the gematria number 49 for the globalists to have a tug over.

One, not 50.

Also brings in internet censorship in Australia.
The pedos are scared.

I locked out of Voat and 4chan.

Note, the guy was posting on 8chan, yet we are shut out of 4chan.

I'll be going into see OPTUS about this.

They took money from me for my phone and internet access, I didn't buy censorship.
edit on 3-4-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Crisis actors? FFS.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join