It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The F Am I?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Well either you're schizo, or you can see through the veil.

The veil? Do you mean the void?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: XXXN3O

You could be the chosen one? I thought I was the chosen one but it seems I am not. Well, someone had to be so probably you and it will be significant

Find Jesus fast! Stop messing with the dark arts

On a serious and non sarcastic note, can you maybe elaborate on the points you made?

Met the queen of England and no she's not a Lizard! More of a shape-shifting demonic succubus? Hard to explain.

A succubus is a demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend), that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.

Wikipedia - Succubus

Brilliant! Wee Lizzy has been very naughty by the sounds of it

Please do not claim that she violated you next. Sorry but I cannot take this seriously now, pics or it didnt happen

Good luck on figuring things out in seriousness, all on a different journey.

Cheers for now

edit on 22-3-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Experienced all of the items on your list...and more. I was designated everything from a demi-god to a particular immortal by powerful groups whom wanted to believe I was all these things.
I had no problem going along with it...but it quickly got boring.
Now, I just look back and laugh at it.

You're immersed in this right now...so have fun with it.

It passes.
Real life catches up with you.

Pretty sure it's not as weird as having an OBE about Norse Gods and then waking up to 2 ravens landing on the window seal outside your bedroom that is next to your bed.

or for example knowing how a certain person had an NDE, what they saw and what actually caused the NDE and this is the first time you ever met this person.

Real life is not as real as we think...

Real life is everything we understand...along with everything we don't.
ALL real.
Perception is EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING is Perception.

I'm not criticizing you. I'm not doubting you.
Most would be very surprised to realize how many unusual entities share our world.

Some are aware...some are not.

edit on 22-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hahaha what? No it was a weird place, I went down an elevator and ended up in some lobby where there was a secretary and she said that "She hoped that you would have shown up". Apparently, she invited me to talk to her or something, I don't remember too many details all I know is that she was wearing her younger 20 year old skin. I however do not recall most of the chat all I know is that there was some sort of position to join her side was being offered or something.

It was the most weirdest OBE/vivid dream I ever had!
edit on 22-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Real life is everything we understand...along with everything we don't. ALL real. Perception is EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING is Perception.

That pretty much sums it all up. Whether we understand it or not.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Experienced all of the items on your list...and more. I was designated everything from a demi-god to a particular immortal by powerful groups whom wanted to believe I was all these things.
I had no problem going along with it...but it quickly got boring.
Now, I just look back and laugh at it.

You're immersed in this right now...so have fun with it.

It passes.
Real life catches up with you.

Pretty sure it's not as weird as having an OBE about Norse Gods and then waking up to 2 ravens landing on the window seal outside your bedroom that is next to your bed.

or for example knowing how a certain person had an NDE, what they saw and what actually caused the NDE and this is the first time you ever met this person.

Real life is not as real as we think...

Real life is everything we understand...along with everything we don't.
ALL real.
Perception is EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING is Perception.

I'm not criticizing you. I'm not doubting you.
Most would be very surprised to realize how many unusual entities share our world.

Some are aware...some are not.

First time I saw one the atmosphere in the room got so dense it felt as if a great amount of pressure was pushing down on me, I saw its face and when it realized that I saw it # got weird and it just poofed vanishing.

I guess I was experiencing real fear and shock, that would explain to the dense sensation of being unable to move...
edit on 22-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Appreciate your post/thread. Not everyones cup of tea however, sometimes a dream is just a dream in my opinion.

Like another poster pointed out, subjective experiences.

Don't think anyone else can ever tell you who or what you are, wheres the fun in that or the point.

Good luck on your journey

PS: I was just kidding with my earlier post, no offence intended or that

edit on 22-3-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

you are simply being prepared for life that has different properties than most others.
and being unable to forget it and put it aside its a preparation for acessing fantasy level.
find what story can you pull from combination of your expiriences.
dont use too much mind expanding software M4M1.T8C is ok if you can try to think in line.dont spin in circles changing your beliefs but instead try to stick to ones that looks right to you and build from there up.GL.HF.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You are only that to which the limiting extent of words can describe you. In other words, you will never know exactly what you are because you are limited to descriptions defined by words. Remove all the words, and then perhaps you might know. Hence, it is good to meditate and blank the mind- something which I need to do a lot more often. And remove those pesky descriptors.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Does anyone have any clue what I am or why this is happening to me?

If you knew that, it would spoil all the fun.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Over active imagination.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If you knew that, it would spoil all the fun.

You literally sound like that mystical person I once met one who knew who I am and who I was going to become. When I asked the person who I was meant to become.

The literal response was "It would spoil all the fun and effect your future"...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You're a spirit trapped in this body. You seem to be a bit more in touch with that side of you than most. May God Bless your journey.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's.. not really how being psychic works. Beyond that, perhaps arguably, a clairvoyant and a psychic are two different things.

Like I said, there are a lot of resources out there. Maybe look into it?

Just beware of anything trying to make it super duper special, and by extension makes YOU super duper special. Even if that's exactly what you think you want, those aren't the droids you are looking for

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This book will help you get straight:

www.amazon.com...

And this one too:

www.amazon.com...

edit on 22-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You are not the messiah you’re a very naughty boy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This question has been on my mind countless times, through the 26 years of my current life and yet I still can not piece it together!

Who or What am I?

Also please don't just say "Find Jesus"...

I want a proper explanation as to what is happening, believe it or not I have a suspicion that I might be being trained/prepared for something. However, that would be an overstatement and way too egotistical!

Does anybody truly know 'who or what' they are?
If not: then how could they tell you what you are?

Do you think the universe cares about what you want?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

This question has been on my mind countless times, through the 26 years of my current life and yet I still can not piece it together!

Who or What am I?

I want a proper explanation as to what is happening, believe it or not I have a suspicion that I might be being trained/prepared for something. However, that would be an overstatement and way too egotistical!

There's a lot of evidence that the universe is indifferent to our existence, but OP was not asking the universe. Should we just stop inquiring because the universe doesn't care? I guess we can all go home now.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

will i meet the beautiful shiny black skinned flowing woman from the void again?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Nothin

Who or What am I?

There's a lot of evidence that the universe is indifferent to our existence, but OP was not asking the universe. Should we just stop inquiring because the universe doesn't care? I guess we can all go home now.

The 'universe doesn't care about what you want' phrase, was not about the original self-inquiry, but in reference to the: ..."...I want a proper explanation..."... part.

Would have been clearer if the two phrases were separated into different quotes, and my comments were below the intended parts.
Sorry for causing any confusion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join