It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The F Am I?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Single?

Human?

You're not the only one to even claim to have experienced these things.

Join a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Single?

Human?

You're not the only one to even claim to have experienced these things.

Join a conspiracy site.

No, do not take that advice. Go far, far away from conspiracy sites and prosper.

Health and well being.
edit on 13CDT09America/Chicago02590931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Don't listen to her!

She's a vampire and owns cats.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Fabulous answer!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: InTheLight

Don't listen to her!

She's a vampire and owns cats.

Don't listen to him?

Why is here if he has everything he needs?

Don't believe him. Yes?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: MagicKey

Good first post.
The allure of duality indeed.

Welcome to ATS.

They like it when new members make an intro thread.
Follow this link: reading the ATS thread, that even has a direct link to start your intro thread!

Welcome to ATS

This first post is extra, extra XXX deep - HEY! WTF am I. Who am I. What am I. Why am I. Am I?

The poster in question seems to have only popped in for a spot of tea?

Are you?
Is there a 'you', and a 'not-you'?
Would that not be duality?

Or are you I Am? The ocean, and nothing that's not-ocean?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You Ol'Pal... Are A Spiritual Being Having An Earthly Experience...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Who or What am I?

Part of the system / game / Matrix that we all signed up for from day 1.

Take what you have learned and merge it with your dreams / desires and it all should fall into place.

This world, this training ground, designed us to become something different where our paths will allow GOD (Universe) to use us for the better of Life (mortals, living creatures etc).

We have been designed this way for a reason and it means, one must take up the gauntlet and step into the unknown.

Some go light, others go dark, a few go treachery and try their utmost to get their own kind out of hell before it is too late.

Everyone has a path to follow.

Are you afraid of what you could very well be; especially the your point "5) daemon" side ?
When one witnesses Tartarus and knows EXACTLY what it feels like being down there amongst fellow workmates that exist in the form of wraiths, what happens next ?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Who or What am I?

Part of the system / game / Matrix that we all signed up for from day 1.

Take what you have learned and merge it with your dreams / desires and it all should fall into place.

This world, this training ground, designed us to become something different where our paths will allow GOD (Universe) to use us for the better of Life (mortals, living creatures etc).

We have been designed this way for a reason and it means, one must take up the gauntlet and step into the unknown.

Some go light, others go dark, a few go treachery and try their utmost to get their own kind out of hell before it is too late.

Everyone has a path to follow.

Are you afraid of what you could very well be; especially the your point "5) daemon" side ?
When one witnesses Tartarus and knows EXACTLY what it feels like being down there amongst fellow workmates that exist in the form of wraiths, what happens next ?

I had to use a pentecostal coin to get out of there it seems...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Nice to see threads like this up, good going OP
SnF!

Very valid question. I don't really know what I am. What I do know having experienced life so far and studied some of the ancient scriptures from across the globe, it seems like this realm or place or universe or whatever word you want to call it, is the only place that one can gain spiritual 'merit' (please note the word merit here is in the ancient context). For there is the holy trinity. 3 energies or possibly planes of existence. This universe and our Earth is the manifestation of one such energy. The other 2 are 'higher' or 'divine' energies. So if we are already in our truest 'divine' state, we cannot gain anymore 'merit'. For if we were within the 2 higher/divine realms we would not need the merit. As we would be divine and all knowing. I hope this makes sense?

So in an entropic universe, I try to create growth.. In as many aspects as possible. In myself, in people, in my environment. And I try to never harm, its too easy to harm and that should tell you something!!

I think about it constantly... Find it fascinating, disturbing at times, and frustrating! I hope to be closer to the truth before I leave this place.

I totally get what you're asking. But no one truly knows. And you won't find the answer here! Plus I'm not the answer can be written with our words? Many cultures these days don't have the vocabulary or concepts to talk about such stuff!! But the ancients did! I think they were very close to the truth and they have left us many many signs and messages!

Maybe try unasking the question? Don't 'think' with you ego. Try meditate on it as an energy, but don't blow your noodle about it, as I nearly did that - not good! Be cautious padwan...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think we are just flesh and bones like any other animal,but because of our over active brains we like to think of ourselves as things that are mostly hovering only in our heads and have no meaning whatsoever in the real life, except for entertaining and or political reasons...Sorry this sounds very blend and boring but might very well to be true.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sorry for the late response: 72hr Double Sleep-In, work on site.
Sometimes i wonder if we have been played all along; just part of the rigged system .....

Technically, according to Jesus Christ a physical material item should not have saved you. However, if your religion states that a specific item will work then belief in that "rule", will work for you. Mine is the faith in the "Word" of Yahushua. Others would be the Old Nordic Sun Rune that actually has a Hex colour of dark yellow (#404400).

The OP question should NOT be what are we; it should have asked the question of what we are being TRAINED to become.

Some are really going down a long way due to the fact that they are being trained to endure experiences of the depths of hell. Ever wondered why reapers NEVER smile...

The pentecostal coin was possibly a SENTINEL Being. These entities are not what they seem to be; like the coin is not a real coin. Question: Did the coin "vanish" after it got you out ? Or should I ask, did the wavelength of the coin RETURN to the bottom end of the infra-red end of the visible spectrum, hence vanish from your red end of the visible spectrum ?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Sorry for the late response: 72hr Double Sleep-In, work on site.
Sometimes i wonder if we have been played all along; just part of the rigged system .....

Technically, according to Jesus Christ a physical material item should not have saved you. However, if your religion states that a specific item will work then belief in that "rule", will work for you. Mine is the faith in the "Word" of Yahushua. Others would be the Old Nordic Sun Rune that actually has a Hex colour of dark yellow (#404400).

The OP question should NOT be what are we; it should have asked the question of what we are being TRAINED to become.

Some are really going down a long way due to the fact that they are being trained to endure experiences of the depths of hell. Ever wondered why reapers NEVER smile...

The pentecostal coin was possibly a SENTINEL Being. These entities are not what they seem to be; like the coin is not a real coin. Question: Did the coin "vanish" after it got you out ? Or should I ask, did the wavelength of the coin RETURN to the bottom end of the infra-red end of the visible spectrum, hence vanish from your red end of the visible spectrum ?

Yeh except Yahshua was merely an embodiment of one of the 3 big guys, one of which is called the fallen one or the light bringer. You know the one that chose to stand up to Yahweh and the other sibling because they wanted to keep mankind in the dark?

The "Word" mankind speaks of the word and yet does not truly know it, nor follow the word and instead they build churches, collect billions in donations and build empires on the word. Even the word itself was twisted and turned into something it is not...

Want to know the original writing?

In the beginning, there was the darkness that devoured creation.
And through that darkness came forth a child, that child had love in his heart and through that love came forth light.
Through the light came life and with life, the expression of love was given upon the creation from the one that poured out his heart.

Even the bible bares false accounts and rarely anyone knows the truth, of how God locked away the Mother he ever so loved the one that the dark ones refer to whenever they are confronted by who dwells within the void.

What they also left out that God also had 2 other siblings, also during the Egyptian ordeal the one that came down was Ehyeh ("I am") and not Yahweh.

Now the 3rd also known as Binah or the Elohim a.k.a The Light Bringer or better yet known as Wisdom chose to fall and enlighten mankind. Of course, he isn't Lucifer because they are two very different beings entirely! Hence why it has always said "Wisdom is with man" what it really means is that "Wisdom Dwells Amongst Mankind as Man".

That's right the Elohim is actually down here on Earth and has been here since the so-called fall, incarnating several lifetimes over and over both teaching man, leading and at times even interfering directly.

Now to most posters, all this may seem batsh*t insane! But I know that you know differently...

Also the only time Yahweh incarnated was indeed during the time he was Yahshua and he did in fact try to find the Elohim to seek out the being that is the Wisdom incarnated. However, he was sh*t out of luck and instead decided to go solo at it becoming a blood ritual and then instigating a new sigil which is the Cross to be empowered and worshipped by billions now!

The blood magic that fed this new sigil gave the bloodlines of the fallen the empowerment of entire empires + nations and a whole lot of other silliness!

Now I retire back to my cave!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That is wrong.
Yeshua is the word of God which is the word NOT Lucifer and not the fallen one as the fallen one Lucifer was NEVER part of God, indeed Lucifer whom Yeshua mentioned seeing cast out of heaven like Lightning was cast out because he tried to take over heaven and thought in his pride that he would be able to dethrone the creator of the universe and take his place.
It is not a KJV mistranslation because to be frank that is utter nonsense as well, KJV got a few thing's wrong but mostly due to Hebrew to greek and Greek to English translation error's and that was not one of them.

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name.” So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy.

So the Enemy, the Vile Accuser, the Shining one cast out of heaven as lightning, and Yeshua refers to him as THE ENEMY most certainly not as himself.

Beware wolves in sheep's clothing, what does a wolf do it seek's to scatter the flock to sow discord in the congregation and to pick off those whose faith it then weakens but in the end the wolves in this analogy are doomed as is there master the one cast out from heaven as lightning.

YES there are good angel's whom appear as lightning and indeed the devil can and did masquerade as just such a son of light, as the greatest of them indeed but he was proven false and the true angel's rejoiced for the accuser of there brethren whom had once accused before the very throne of God had been cast out.

This is NOT about Jesus but about the Devil - the ENEMY.

Your pomp has been brought down to Sheol, with the music of your harps.
Maggots spread out beneath you, and worms cover you.
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.
You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”
But you will be brought down to Sheol to the far reaches of the Pit.
Those who see you will stare; they will ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earth and made the kingdoms tremble, who turned the world into a desert and destroyed its cities, who refused to let the captives return to their homes?”

Note it also refers to the King of Babylon, Babylon as you well know mean's Gate of the God's but those God's were not the holy trinity.

Misinterpreting the bible just to fulfil some sham 1700's false prophetic mystical occult crap of some esoteric cult and boy's club does not make that misinterpretation correct, in fact it makes it even further from correct and insults the Lord openly to proclaim it as true when it is false.

edit on 2-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is wrong.
Yeshua is the word of God which is the word NOT Lucifer and not the fallen one as the fallen one Lucifer was NEVER part of God, indeed Lucifer whom Yeshua mentioned seeing cast out of heaven like Lightning was cast out because he tried to take over heaven and thought in his pride that he would be able to dethrone the creator of the universe and take his place.
It is not a KJV mistranslation because to be frank that is utter nonsense as well, KJV got a few thing's wrong but mostly due to Hebrew to greek and Greek to English translation error's and that was not one of them.

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name.” So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy.

So the Enemy, the Vile Accuser, the Shining one cast out of heaven as lightning, and Yeshua refers to him as THE ENEMY most certainly not as himself.

Beware wolves in sheep's clothing, what does a wolf do it seek's to scatter the flock to sow discord in the congregation and to pick off those whose faith it then weakens but in the end the wolves in this analogy are doomed as is there master the one cast out from heaven as lightning.

YES there are good angel's whom appear as lightning and indeed the devil can and did masquerade as just such a son of light, as the greatest of them indeed but he was proven false and the true angel's rejoiced for the accuser of there brethren whom had once accused before the very throne of God had been cast out.

This is NOT about Jesus but about the Devil - the ENEMY.

Your pomp has been brought down to Sheol, with the music of your harps.
Maggots spread out beneath you, and worms cover you.
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.
You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the north. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”
But you will be brought down to Sheol to the far reaches of the Pit.
Those who see you will stare; they will ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earth and made the kingdoms tremble, who turned the world into a desert and destroyed its cities, who refused to let the captives return to their homes?”

Note it also refers to the King of Babylon, Babylon as you well know mean's Gate of the God's but those God's were not the holy trinity.

Misinterpreting the bible just to fulfil some sham 1700's false prophetic mystical occult crap of some esoteric cult and boy's club does not make that misinterpretation correct, in fact it makes it even further from correct and insults the Lord openly to proclaim it as true when it is false.

First ever written word of Christian/Jewish God was in 6th Century BC let that sink it for now...

While other Gods were written, praised and told of centuries before that!

Yahweh and Elohim literally mean a God above Gods, as in this God managed to gain ground and become the overseer of other Gods. This is why most of the old Gods are locked up in Tartarus right now because the so-called God of the Hebrews and Christians managed to gain enough power to overthrow them.

If you literally take a step back there was no mention of the Christian God before ever not even whispers around the campfire!

So who came before?

When you can answer that question without the religious bias of worshipping a single God, only then will you begin to scratch the surface of creation.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You are a spirit in a human body, we all are.

But you are still connected to your spiritual sight/insight/powers.

I'de go to a spiritualist church or several and find someone who could,

1. Explain such things
2. Train you to be able to control your gifts,
you are gifted (like it or not).
3. Train you to protect yourself from nasty entities.
4. Train you to control or use your gifts.

Try to find someone that wants to help you, not just exploit you gifts, this is important.

Spiritualist churches has lessons in the development and control of psychic capacity.

Personally, I believe we are put here to suffer the physical realm, and I don't appreciate it.

When I was 17 I 'dreamed/went into a trance' and found myself against the stars, talking to a voice that was higher up than me.

I kept asking "when will I be set free? "

The anger was pretty much that I knew I had a job to do.

I was pretty angry about it.

You say you feel you are here for some purpose.
Many people who have been subject to MKULTRA mind control feel this too.

MKUKTRA did target psychic children.

So you could take your self to a reputable deprogrammer, just to make sure you haven't been programmed and get deprogramed if you have.

Good luck, there is nothing wrong with you, you just need some assistance with this and I find the spiritualist church the best place to go.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is why most of the old Gods are locked up in Tartarus right now because the so-called God of the Hebrews and Christians managed to gain enough power to overthrow them.

Question: who / what gave the Christians the power to lock-em up ?
Secondly: How can you state that they are "officially" locked up ? Rapha's in the form of wraiths / banshees / reapers actually find that depressing black sky, desolate landscape lit by ley-lines (grid), limited dead air, razor sharp skin flake dust environment, relaxing because no mortals will dare pester them. It is just so damn fu@king depressing down there.
Been there; got classed as a traitor, grinned down into the ground, on an automatic slow descent down into the Lake of Fire ...... hmmmm; well i guess there is a first for everything

Look - we have all been played. We are all part of the "f*ing system" as mentioned in a punk Sub Hum Ans song. So put that gauntlet of challenge on and get ready for the final awesome battle.

If you literally take a step back there was no mention of the Christian God before ever not even whispers around the campfire!

So who came before?

When you can answer that question without the religious bias of worshiping a single God, only then will you begin to scratch the surface of creation.

The djinn may have existed before the fallen angels dropped onto this planet Earth, aeon's ago.

If the djinn are the equivalent to elementals; being both fire and air; it explains why they hate Adam & Eve so much because Water (body water) & Earth (body matter) are the opposites to fire and air, respectively.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sorry let this sink in as you obviously do not know how these find's work, that is not the first ever written it is the oldest SURVIVING reference too FOUND, there may be other older one's.

Then you are talking about a culture for who even writing the name of God was a sacred act, it was not to be shown willy nilly and would be kept apart from the people not placed in plain sight as it was revered as a sacred thing and even a rabbi had to undergone strict purification before even copying the name of the lord, this was not an Idol but a living God and his name or referring to him directly only happened in extremes.
It was not used to brainwash, it was not used to control except to tell them that the other god's that EVERYONE else was worshiping around them, that everyone else spoke and wrote the name of so frequently were false God's.
It was after the Exile in Babylon that the Jewish faith underwent a change, God was always real to them but now they had taken on the concept of him being everywhere all the time, he was always all knowing - a living real God and person - and could see into a man's heart but now he was absolute in this.
This caused a schism to arise between the Jews and the Samaritan's whom had formerly been as brothers since they were both descendants of Jacob/Israel and both still worshiped the Lord unlike so many of the other descendant's whom had forgotten the truth and gone off to worship idol's and this led to the Samaritan's continuing to worship in the old way until very recently within the past thousand years in fact, as the lord had been worshiped since the time of the Exodus, indeed when the Ethiopian Jewry were studied it was found that they too worshiped in the OLD way.

There is a hell of a lot you obviously do not know but think you do and the same can be said about myself but on this point you are extremely presumptuous and in fact immature in your response.

You have referred to the oldest KNOWN - REDISCOVERED script reference as THE oldest which is an absolute statement as if it was an absolute fact when in fact for it to actually be the actual oldest and very first script reference would be beyond statistically improbably to say the very least especially from such a culture were that name was beyond holy and not brandished willy nilly about like a brand name on the latest line of designer idol's.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Delusional.

(Probably narcissistic as well, considering that you clearly think of yourself as somehow being special enough and important enough to be granted a multitude of powers and abilities that [in your mind] put you on a higher plane than other people. "Hey, you know those special abilities and perceptions that some peopoe claim to have? Well, i have ALL OF THEM!")

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good grief. Shut up, you rambling and delusional twit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join