It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The F Am I?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This question has been on my mind countless times, through the 26 years of my current life and yet I still can not piece it together!

Who or What am I?

A list of things I experienced so far:

1. Out of body experience.
2. Near death experience.
3. Prophetic dreams.
4. Unknown Contact Of Unearthly Kind.
5. Demons & Angels.
6. Realms some would consider Hells, Heavens and Otherworldly.
7. Gods of Old & New.
8. Given countless names by strangers (some very questionable).
9. Knew details about a person they never told anyone (rarely happens but when it does they at times wonder if I'm God).
10. Experienced events in a dream only to find them as headlines in a newspaper the very next morning (both possible as the causer and not preventing them).
11. Memories of old cities, strange somewhat secret locations and formation of things (Creation & Evolution turns out both go hand in hand)...
12. Sometimes knowing stuff I've never read or seen.
The list goes on...

It also seems that with each passing year, I experience more and more things I can not explain or firmly grasp.

Before anyone says "Stop messing with dark arts", I never did and don't...

Also please don't just say "Find Jesus"...

I want a proper explanation as to what is happening, believe it or not I have a suspicion that I might be being trained/prepared for something. However, that would be an overstatement and way too egotistical!

Does anyone have any clue what I am or why this is happening to me?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

It sounds like you are a beacon or antenna as are some of us, but you might want to research ways in which to turn it 'off'.

I turn it 'off' simply by asserting my will over that which I feel is encroaching too much into the life in which I am the master. Become the master.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You are rather imaginative...hey, that's what you are!

You'll fit right in here.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You could be the chosen one? I thought I was the chosen one but it seems I am not. Well, someone had to be so probably you and it will be significant

Find Jesus fast! Stop messing with the dark arts

On a serious and non sarcastic note, can you maybe elaborate on the points you made?
edit on 22-3-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

anything prophetic coming up?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The mind can play may tricks, especially if the data acquisition and control system is a bit off. Everything does have to be in sync with this reality construct for the interface to work properly :-)

Eta: Alex, I'd like to buy a vowel for $100 and complete the phrase, "Yo_ are del_sional"

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/22.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: Eta

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OP reminded me of an article I read recently. Not saying this is the same as what you are going through, but wanted to share.

getpocket.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If you reject Jesus out of hand then you will never know, only he can give you your TRUE name, sorry but that is a fact.

Many of us also have an old name but the new name is far more important as the old one's are as dust.

I have seen demon's while fully awake, no drug's, no playing with occult and no invitation, I also saw wraith like spirit's drive them back, the demon's appeared as almost parody's of children due to there proportions of over sized head's, short limb's and large body trunk's and were like shadow's given three dimension's as they seemed to absorb the light and were darkness itself, there eye's were like tiny red holes into red darkness and they moved one after another in a sinuous motion as if they were moving together like a snake would, there were five of them.

The wraith like being's were almost human from the upper part of there torso but made of grey white mist and there arm's were stretched out in front of them but there lower body's trailed like smoke or mist and were formless, there seemed to be hundreds of them come to drive the demon's away from me and as they hit these five demons they seemed to swirl around them driving them back faster and faster as more and more of them hit the demon's.

I guessed since I had seen a mob of shadow like people on a previous occasion that these five demons' were really gestalt entity's made of of the earlier mob of shadow people, the shadow people had faced off against me on another occasion and on both occasions I had used my faith in Christ refusing to run from them but stood my ground though it was terrifying on both occasion's.

So did I hallucinate this, Maybe my mind is open to that.

I had vision's, saw people's death's from there perspective and it was not nice so lest said the better as I really do not want to relive that in my mind.

Saw vision's of thing's that were far more science fiction like a red space ship of some kind with strange writing along it's spine, it was shaped almost like a dagger with a weird back to it and no rocket's yet I knew it was a ship of some kind, it was red in color and near to it were two white dome shaped craft parked on the sea bed with large black window's in them, I saw this vision as if in another craft flying over the scene, the white domed craft had gone there to investigate and were either now corrupted or dead while the red ship was for some reason terrifying and evil, a world killer of some kind, this place seemed to be under water or somewhere with an extremely dense atmosphere as the whole scene shimmered but there were also rivers of lava flowing across the sea bed or landscape nearby, I saw the writing but like such thing's it was then blocked from my memory when I woke so could not recreate the strange script or understand it's meaning, one thing the red ship though it seemed to have just gotten there some time shortly before the time of the vision seemed also to be incredibly ancient even then and I knew the vision was somewhere close but very long ago.

I saw an ark like boat on water under grey rain filled sky's in another vision, it was strange because for some reason the boat seemed to be filled with darkness and it as terrifying but outside it was white hulled but matched exactly if a bit narrower the shape of the ship formation in Turkey that many believe is the ark of Noah.

I floated away from a dead crusader in another vision, his face was familiar like my own but very Nordic and strong boned, he had slightly wavy messy long hair and beard and rusting grey chain mail with a dirty white poncho on tied at the front around the waste with a simple red cross on the front and the back which was left loosed like a cloak, he had a dirty great broadsword stuck in the earth with both hand's on it's hilt like it was a cross with his head bowed as if in a final prayer and his blue eye's were still open but he was dead and I was floating away - that vision is from my early childhood.

Also when a little boy of about 2 and a half I gave my mother a start when I started claiming my name was John while we drove through a town miles from were I lived were my mother's friend was living and were I had never been before, I told my mother about a pub and we passed it, about a shop and we passed it and I remember to this day remembering vividly old 1930's style car's, the road's being cobbled and me walking in thread bare pant's with holes in old worn out shoes to the pub were John would sit in his ailing years but as we passed a certain point John had to let go of me and his memory's and sense of self identity went with him so he was NOT me and I am not him reincarnated, thankfully we only passed through that way or else he may have latched onto me more forcefully.

At about the age of four I was playing in the garden and still have this memory of what happened, I heard a hissing voice like an asthmatic old man in my right ear (I developed problems in that ear in later life and sight problems in my right eye), he said "Poor Poor Paul I feel so very, very sorry for you, you are going to have such a bad awful terrible sad life --- I'll tell you what give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful, wonderful life my name is Satan" to which I screamed in terror NO! though at the time I had no idea was Satan was other than a scene from a hammer house of horror vampire film were Peter Cushing drives Christopher Lee whom is playing a vampire in it back with a cross calling him that and I only knew that because I had hidden behind the couch and my older sister loved those old flick's - the next time I heard his voice he stole a memory from my mind as he can do that and I was 25 at that time so many years later but you don't forget his vile hissing voice even if you want to.

I have seen the bible change and remember many part's of it far differently including missing passages about Seven Threescore and Seven man whom was supposed to overcome the beast and the kingdom of the beast and whom would be given the rod of iron with which he would govern all nation's breaking them as potsherds and several other thing's such as the description of Jacob's Vision of God in the wilderness which he then named Bethel - I do not recall any mention of ruins' of a city called Luz in that older version that I remember.

And I could go on and on and on.

Here is the point, you have to live in THIS world, keep this other one out of your life and live THIS life first for to do otherwise would be to give in to whatever the cause of your experiences is be that paranormal - even demonic or simply a form of delusional mental condition.

But please, do search for Christ, only by looking shall you find and only by knocking shall the door you seek be opened to you unless of course you are happy with this state of misery.

Ahh forgot to mention I had a vision waking one way back in the mid 90's as well in which I was one one side of a dry river with no water just stones and there was desert on both sides of this river, on the opposite side I could see men, just men no woman anywhere, they all seemed to be in there 20's like me but there eye's were the strangest thing about them almost deranged looking, I was seeing both with my normal eye's and with like an eye in my mind that had opened up for this extremely powerful vision and a voice asked me loudly if I would accept being a medium to which as i'm christian I said no
edit on 22-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If everything is correctly perceived, you sound a bit clairvoyant with perhaps a bit of bad luck thrown in.

I think its a more common thing than many realize.

There is also the possibility that connections are being made that aren't really there. Human perception is a finicky thing.

I'd say either make it work for you (there are a surprising amount of resources out there, just.. caveat emptor), or work on ignoring it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of/read up on the Indigo children, Crystal children, Star children and Rainbow children? I know that's quite a mouthful there... almost as bad as LGBTQ123XYZ!

But it might give you something to think about or a new perspective or angle to consider it all.

23 Ways to Recognize Indigo and Crystal Children

Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children

And if you haven't already, I would very highly recommend having your horoscope charted and interpreted. I'm not talking about the cookie cutter star sign forecasts, but your unique natal chart. Seems to me that you might very well have the talent and skills to learn to do so yourself. If you're interested in doing so, there are few websites that will calculate your chart and interpret it.

Cafe Astrology

Chaos Astrology

You will need your date, time and place of birth to calculate your natal chart. If you don't know your time of birth, you can get a solar chart. The basic difference between a natal chart and a solar chart is that the natal chart calculates an ascendant (rising sign), whereas the solar chart places your sun sign at the ascendant.

Good luck and enjoy the journey!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You're a temporary eddy in the river of energy that has been flowing and spinning and making various patterns since forever. You're a little point on a Mandelbrot figure. Here today, gone tomorrow, but still an integral part of the universe because you're observing it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Experienced all of the items on your list...and more. I was designated everything from a demi-god to a particular immortal by powerful groups whom wanted to believe I was all these things.
I had no problem going along with it...but it quickly got boring.
Now, I just look back and laugh at it.

You're immersed in this right now...so have fun with it.

It passes.
Real life catches up with you.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What The F Am I?

It's hard to tell but you would make a great Texas holdem or Omaha player.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Experienced all of the items on your list...and more. I was designated everything from a demi-god to a particular immortal by powerful groups whom wanted to believe I was all these things.
I had no problem going along with it...but it quickly got boring.
Now, I just look back and laugh at it.

You're immersed in this right now...so have fun with it.

It passes.
Real life catches up with you.

Pretty sure it's not as weird as having an OBE about Norse Gods and then waking up to 2 ravens landing on the window seal outside your bedroom that is next to your bed.

or for example knowing how a certain person had an NDE, what they saw and what actually caused the NDE and this is the first time you ever met this person.

Real life is not as real as we think...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

anything prophetic coming up?

Massive droughts, famine, people leaving cities in troves being lead through military checkpoints, the antichrist walking the desert, certain coastal regions with rusted ships. I mean take your pick!

Unless you have any specific questions?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You sound pretty normal to me. You have not been around long enough to gain any perspective. Those types of things happen to anyone who is paying the least amout of attention. Most of us suppress that sort of stuff because making a living takes most of our energy. My only advice is to not get caught up in any cults that purport to "explain" reality to you, and the Jesus Cult is one of the worst. Sounds like you are already aware of that, though, so you're probably not in much danger of falling for their crap.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

You could be the chosen one? I thought I was the chosen one but it seems I am not. Well, someone had to be so probably you and it will be significant

Find Jesus fast! Stop messing with the dark arts

On a serious and non sarcastic note, can you maybe elaborate on the points you made?

Met the queen of England and no she's not a Lizard! More of a shape-shifting demonic succubus? Hard to explain.

I knew about Iraq, Syria, Lybia and upcoming Iran situation when I was 14.

I got to visit the temple under the Vatican where they keep the kids and women they sacrifice to the one they call "Mother".

I had weird vivid memories of creation and the process of evaluation with an extra influential kick so to speak.

Countless other weird experiences and events that transpired in my life...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You sound pretty normal to me. You have not been around long enough to gain any perspective. Those types of things happen to anyone who is paying the least amout of attention. Most of us suppress that sort of stuff because making a living takes most of our energy. My only advice is to not get caught up in any cults that purport to "explain" reality to you, and the Jesus Cult is one of the worst. Sounds like you are already aware of that, though, so you're probably not in much danger of falling for their crap.

Oh no, I don't listen to the false Jesus doctrine is all, hard to explain let's just say most of the stuff that is written is not how it went down and not exactly what was said. The fact they built a church went against everything that he or it stood for...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
If everything is correctly perceived, you sound a bit clairvoyant with perhaps a bit of bad luck thrown in.

I think its a more common thing than many realize.

There is also the possibility that connections are being made that aren't really there. Human perception is a finicky thing.

I'd say either make it work for you (there are a surprising amount of resources out there, just.. caveat emptor), or work on ignoring it.

Not psychic sorry otherwise I would have won the lottery already Hahaha...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well either you're schizo, or you can see through the veil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join