It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White death rate in US alarmingly high - 18x higher than minorities from 2000-2010...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That's just it, I don't care about what color your boys skin is. But according to those who base everything on the color of ones skin, (racists) because of my beliefs politically and otherwise, they would love to brain wash your boys to think I hate them because of their skin color!

Their mom is brown and I'm white, and I love to say things like "we white people would never do that" or something along those lines...and they like agree...lol

I find it great to use that to show that culture means more than color...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That's just it, I don't care about what color your boys skin is. But according to those who base everything on the color of ones skin, (racists) because of my beliefs politically and otherwise, they would love to brain wash your boys to think I hate them because of their skin color!

Their mom is brown and I'm white, and I love to say things like "we white people would never do that" or something along those lines...and they like agree...lol

I find it great to use that to show that culture means more than color...

I get ya! I enjoy your posts. Just thought I would ad my Nazi views for some clarity.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It seems the people with good health insurance are dying faster than the people with poor health insurance. Gee, since medical mistakes and pharmaceuticals lead to about forty percent of deaths, I am not surprised.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You didn't know that, in America, for every 1 black person killed by a white, about 50 whites are killed by blacks? But we are the ones who need to get our act together.

EDIT- I always forget to add, because people never seem to know this... In some statistics, Hispanics are considered White. That's why some questionnaires or documents you fill out will have a whole seperate question "Are you Hispanic? Yes or No." Even after you already checked the box in the earlier question that asked your race... This is because you can be white and Hispanic. You can be black and Hispanic. I'm assuming because the number is so high, that it must include Hispanics, but who knows?
edit on 3/21/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Can't wait to claim to be a minority because of my skin color...

we already are the minority, have been for awhile now. White folks are only like 10% of the worlds population or something like that, can't remember the exact number, but I know its really low.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's also about health, genetics, and lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There was a story a few months back that showed the white people in their 40s-50 , I believe, now have the highest increase in mortality rate.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

When we see deliberate population replacement, and people talk of eliminating "whiteness", it's pretty clear what is happening.

Stats worldwide are changing.

Whites Down To 10% Of World Population By 2060— Does It Matter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join