It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White death rate in US alarmingly high - 18x higher than minorities from 2000-2010...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm doing research and found this number to be alarming. The populations for white people in 2000 and 2010 are as follows:

2000 - 211,460,000 = 75.8% of population
2010 - 196,817,000 = 63.7% population
7.5% decrease in population in 10 years

That is a population change of negative 14,463,000 in only whites

entire country births/deaths
2000-2010 births 41,120,000
2000-2010 deaths 24,312,000

We know the birth rate of minorities has been much higher and these numbers just don't add up. It seems that no minorities are dying and only whites, because you have 41million births and 24 million deaths (difference of about 16,808,000 more births), then there can only be near a million or 2 minority deaths in that 10 years. how the hell is that possible. Something is either VERY wrong with these numbers or something else is going on.

That is a huge decrease and I'm trying to figure out where it is coming from, if it is largely older people dying or a combination of many other factors. The birth rate wasn't that low, it's been much lower in the past.

I'm wondering if the census statistics have been manipulated or if there is something else going on. Someone who is good at math needs to review these and try to figure out how the death rate is 18x higher for whites.

The data is on this page

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: added the link for data

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Baby boomers.
Overwhelmingly white, and at about that age where they start to die off rapidly.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Baby boomers.
Overwhelmingly white, and at about that age where they start to die off rapidly.

yup. And population growth is coming from minorities so the decline in overall percentage is the result.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Can't wait to claim to be a minority because of my skin color...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Curious how mixed race people are calculated into this. If a white person mates with a non white, isn't the kid immediately "non white? I dont know how it works.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Baby boomers.

I think that was a little early. If these numbers were from 2010 - 2020, then the boomers yes. The boomers were only ~50-55 in 2000, so the oldest would have been 65 in 2010. These numbers AREN'T from the boomers, no way. If they were, then there wouldn't be any problem with social security, b/c all the boomers would have died off having never collected a penny of it. This is not the case, it's not b/c of the boomers.

How do people come up with this stuff - is this the depth of analysis that some are capable of doing???

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Check death rates by age groups, a lot more older white people due to baby boomers. After the boomers whites have had births dropped off to the stabilized 2.4 rate before other minority groups have, so we are still feeling the affects of higher minority birth rates that have just recently slowed down to the 2.4 rate that whites have been in for decades.

Also, the vast majority of immigration is non-white, so you have that too.

edit on 21-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Curious how mixed race people are calculated into this. If a white person mates with a non white, isn't the kid immediately "non white? I dont know how it works.

I'm mixed, my kids are mixed. How do we do it??

We choose whatever is more beneficial to us. Sounds crazy, but that is exactly what we do. If it benefits us to be White, we are, if it benefits us to be minority we are. I've done this for years nobody has ever questioned it.
My kids school did get very angry that I wouldn't list them as "Asian". I did that because they were top students and it would actually hurt their college chances by listing them as Asian.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

HAHA! That will be funny! You know they will want to change the laws then so it won't benefit you, because it will be discrimination for you to claim that or something.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We choose whatever is more beneficial to us. Sounds crazy, but that is exactly what we do. If it benefits us to be White, we are, if it benefits us to be minority we are. I've done this for years nobody has ever questioned it.
My kids school did get very angry that I wouldn't list them as "Asian". I did that because they were top students and it would actually hurt their college chances by listing them as Asian.

I have 2 of the brownest white boys you have ever seen...lol

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As long as you dont go and take matters into your own hands
and try to even the numbers...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Check death rates by age groups, a lot more older white people due to baby boomers. After the boomers have had white births have dropped off to the stabilized 2.4 rate before other minority groups have, so we are still feeling the affects of higher minority birth rates that have just recently slowed down to the 2.4 rate that whites have been in for decades.

Also, the vast majority of immigration is non-white, so you have that too.

Again, NOT the boomers, read my reply 2 posts above. There is something wrong with these numbers.

IDK what your 2.4 means.

Your minority thing has nothing to do with my analysis of the data of white people, nothing. I took all minority data into account and it is the birth/death number and the large decline of whites that is the issue.

Are you telling me that whites only had 10% of births in that 10 years? they were 75% of the population and only made 400,000 babies a year? Something's not right here, IDK what it is. I'm sure someone who has a mind for math will see what I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm mixed, my kids are mixed. How do we do it??

It is always interesting...

From my observation, white & asian is mostly white, but can claim asian too and no one raises an eyebrow. I guess whatever works for the particular situation.

white & hispanic is similar...

black and anything is black... mainly because physically, the kid will be viewed physically as black. There are some cases where some can "pass" for white or other, but that is kind of rare.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Global demographic is 54% East and South Asian, 15% White, 15% Black and 16% Other. If you are not Asian, you're already a minority.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/21.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

As long as you dont go and take matters into your own hands
and try to even the numbers...

HMM, that would be a lot of work, I could be the new Ghengis Khan. Oh, is that not what you were thinking of?? (and I don't mean the way he slaughtered people, I mean his fertility...)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I was just about to ask that question myself. I'm of mixed race but everyone always just considers me brown rather than as both. Even at work yesterday my co-workers were talking and joked about white people(they're all white) and I got playfully defensive. One of my co-workers asked me why I was being "defensive" and I told her "I'm still half white." We laughed, good times. XD

With that said, though, that is one reason why I do tire of all the reverse racism lately. I dealt with enough racism growing up because I'm brown, but now it seems the other half of my genes are being looked down on again all for being white.

So, yeah, I bet all mixed race births are just classified as minorities so of course that number will be larger.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Won't do any good.

By the time it happens we'll be living on reservations like the natives still do now.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I have 2 of the brownest white boys you have ever seen...lol

That's just it, I don't care about what color your boys skin is. But according to those who base everything on the color of ones skin, (racists) because of my beliefs politically and otherwise, they would love to brain wash your boys to think I hate them because of their skin color!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Global demographic is 54% East and South Asian, 15% White, 15% Black and 16% Other. If you are not Asian, you're already a minority.

Cheers - Dave

Well that explains why they want my gunz! Damn shame they fell off my boat while snipe hunting...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

IDK what your 2.4 means.

Birth rates per woman for the world is 2.4 and that has stabilized the world children population to 2 billion. Birth rates per country is between 1 and 8 with the US at 1.8 children per woman. Japan is 1.4 and is losing population... Births for the US at 1.8 is also 16% below what is needed for the US to replace its population, so our only growth is from immigration. Birth rates in all states are down for white women and up for blacks and Hispanics.

So I'm not sure why you don't think that the low birth rate for whites doesn't affect their percentage of the population? Also the baby boomers are now 60+ years in age, look at this chart to see how age affects whites to others. The most common age for whites is 55 years old, and for Hispanics it is 8 years old...WOW huge differences.

edit on 21-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join