It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

night time visitation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I clocked the form before you outlined it.
do you have cats and if so any differences in behaviour?

f.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

i have 3 cats but as far as them acting different i've only seen them acting strange by running to window to window in the middle of the night, one time one of the cats saw something on the other side of the glass door like trying to get was on the other side she was hissing and he hair was all bristled but i couldnt see anything and she is a very mellow cat normally.

if you look at the left side glass door a little less than halfway down there is what looks like something but is to big to be a real life rewflection.

edit on 21-3-2019 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yeah I do see it in the original now.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

There's a face in this picture also , Not at my computer but kinda Jim Morrison looking . Look 2 o'clock from the flash
edit on 3/21/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: Add

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

as crazy as it sounds i KNOW something is out there that isn't human and i have proof but i guarantee this won't go anywhere.

you would think all the researches i sent this to would take time to respond to something i have to admit is pretty staggering in its implications.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Not questioning your experiences, but I'd still say pereidolia regarding the photo. If you saw something, you're looking for it in the photo, and now others are looking at it and making circles and are trying to see something -- and are, since they think something SHOULD be there.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Sorry, I can't make out faces in either of the two pictures BUT... what is that black triangle above and to the right of the flash?

Is it something in the room? In the yard? Is that a yard? In the sky? Can you even SEE the sky from this vantage point? Plus, if the sky is indeed visible, what time of the day is it? After dusk? Before dusk?

Could you provide some context as to the layout of the room and the area outside the window?

Cheers.

edit on 21-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

make that triangle in to an eye

te first picture was taken from the lower level in the house where the grass is about a foot under the bottom of the window

the glass door is the door to the deck 3 feet above the ground

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, mate.

We may be missing the wood for the trees - ie, if you cannot identify the black triangle as an object that you commonly see in the room or outside the room, then irrespective of whether it can be discerned as an 'eye' or not (and the jury is out on that), we seem to have a mystery of sorts.

Can you take another photo of the same area from the same spot at the same time of day - for comparison?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

its funny its a perfect black triangle and there are lights that appear on it
where that triangle is at it would have to be many many feet of the ground and there are no light sources outside that window/

whatever it is it hasn't hurt me and has only spooked me.

the reason i took that door pic was i saw movement and a few small dim lights and i took that pic. the strangest thing is that i could FEEL their arrival

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread and photos and ongoing posts.

I’m on a phone but I can zoom in to the pics and I could see vague faces on every photo you posted.

Even your first pic has two dots for eyes.

I think you’re onto something.

Have you considered meditating and trying to see what is going on at ur house?

What’s your best guess what you are capturing?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yeah i saw the faces in both pics right away, it's more than paredolia.
Seriously bro....no more looking out windows at nighttime!

edit on 22-3-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

next time you feel their arrival, may I suggest you calmly approach as close as possible with as clear a mind as possible.
it may well extinguish any fears you hold and dissipate the spook factor.

take care f.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Maybe you would get better pictures if you took them without flash?

And if somebody is repeatedly skulking around the property I would definitely put up a security camera.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

to me they pop right out because i saw it in real; life but there is clearly something or someone there. As far as what i think they are im leaving towards interdimensional creatures. the one out the window i saw run away an as it was running it started to turn invisible and it didn't appear to have clothing on, if it was wearing clothing it was skin tight.

im not really educated on meditation and i worry that it might draw them closer or they might take it as i want them to come back and honestly i would be okay if i never saw it again. the energy change in the room was so heavy it was almost uncomfortable but that might just be the animal part of me sensing a perceived threat.

i wouldn't be scared to meet them if they told me they were coming and didn't sneak around because as humans that can be seen as a threat to the primal parts of us all

fakedirt:

it's hard to let them get close because whatever the cause of the strange energy shift is every part of me says DANGER!!! if they wanted to meet me it would have to be during the day time and not them looking thru my windows at night.

beetee:
yeah i was thinking about getting a trail cam with a wifi memory card so i could use it as a security camera, we have wifi extenders so it could easily connect it it was near the windows.

i don't know what is scarier, if it was people or if it was something paranormal. with the paranormal they might just be curious and with people...well i don't think people looking into windows in the middle of the night are up to anything good.

eta: i took it as fast as i could and did not have time to turn the flash off. thankfully the window shot has the window open and only the screen is in between us.

i do sleep with a gun in arms reach just incase.

eta2: pics in the day time

edit on 22-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I see the triangle, too.

On the first picture I can't make out the face. But on the left quarter, lower third, I see something that could be the long fingers of a hand, reminiscent of pictures of Greys. But I may be suffering from Pareidolia here :-)

@penroc3: Could it be that the pictures have lost quality in the upload process? Can you try to examine your pictures now on this ATS page and see if you can recognize the face(s) as easily as on your local copy?
It would be awesome if you could get a surveillance camera! I have a Reolink and found it a good value for the price. It could help you get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

would it be beneficial for you to install a couple of go-pros with ir in nearby external locations?

regarding the up close and personal I am suggesting a way to break through the spook/fear barrier.

it works and I stand by this statement from past personal experiences.

f.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

ive looked at a few of the cheaper outdoor wireless systems, i think the lowest was like 110 but it might be well worth the small investment.

eta:the original image isn't much better but i can still see them, a little better but all i have are links to the google photo area

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wow after you said "Make that triangle into an eye" I looked again, and the nose and mouth just popped out at me. Not sure what to think, but if you're hoaxing, you're doing a pretty good job with the photos.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jabronie

if i was this good at photoshop i would be doing it for a job.

the big face is pretty crazy

eta: i have these files on external cards and a few people have downloaded them, just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join