It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

night time visitation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

you'll have to mute it because there is some strange sound error(the camera doesn't have a mic)

that was from the other night, its 2 mins long so if you have 2 min you should check it out.

strange 'bugs' huh?
edit on 6-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You know, it does look and move like an insect. The only puzzling part is how it almost seems like a straight line or a bar.

Not sure about the size, but I'm guessing relatively small, since it looks like it's almost right up on the camera lens, especially at a few points in the video.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

it has to be of a smaller size but like you said the way it(or they) maintain such a straight line and locked formation makes it look like one object.

and when it almost touches the camera there is nothing in between the lights

whatever it is, is very strange.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

this is a normal bug

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah, obvious bug. That's what's odd about the other video, it's more like a straight bar, on this one you can see the bug kind of zigging and zagging

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

around the 25 second mark on the bar video it almost touches the lens of the camera and there is clearly nothing holding the lights together.

the side to side motion(linear motion) would bet very very hard to replicate by hand and definitely not a natural flight pattern for 4+ bugs.

the other night i got a strange fog passing by the camera

the unsettling part of all this is that where the camera is recording from is the window next to my bed.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

In the first video, the object moves like a bug but sure as hell doesn't LOOK like a bug. It also seems to have a tail of sorts in some shots. Most odd.

As for the 'fog' video, it's brief but also curious. Thanks for posting them.

In a perfect world, another camera covering the area around the first camera would help to provide some context and possibly a swift explanation but, as it is, I have no idea what to make of these.

Of course, some smart bunny might be along soon with greater knowledge of these types of night-time images.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

i got 2 more dome cameras but these events happen so fast and i get alerts to my phone and by the time i get to the controls they are gone.

i also turned off the IR lights on the dome cameras in an effort to hide them better, as it appears whatever these are, are attracted to non-visible IR light. so whatever the bar thing is it can see in IR light after i captured it i aimed one of the dome cams at the static one with the IR light on.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Good luck with future captures.

Considering you say that you've been an 'experiencer' (still don't like that term but it'll do for now) for most of your life, it good to see you gathering the tech to tackle these events head-on.

I'm cautiously sceptical as to a paranormal angle for both the original window pics and these new vids, but it remains an important thread as you continue your personal investigations. Keep us updated, mate.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
i also turned off the IR lights on the dome cameras in an effort to hide them better, as it appears whatever these are, are attracted to non-visible IR light. so whatever the bar thing is it can see in IR light after i captured it i aimed one of the dome cams at the static one with the IR light on.

You mean exactly like bugs? That is a strange mystery indeed.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

Did you watch the video? It clearly is something strange.

I didn't say what it was, I just thought it was interesting. I have a few strange occurances in my life, that's the reason I got the cameras.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Really interesting, thanks for posting!

At first glance the shape looks almost geometrical, but on closer inspection it is not exact symmetry. The movement is reminiciscent of something natural, but might also be a small drone.

I really have no explanation and would love to see the analysis from more ATS people.

The best I can come up with is: Interdimensional bugs flying in formation

Or, who knows, maybe you will go down in the history books for having discovered a new type of insect!

Keep observing!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Creeping into somebodys bedroom at night is just straight up creepy.
I think people would offer to some have examinations if they made an appointment in advance somehow.
Alens thow off mixed signals, They keep hidden, But fly around in a craft with crazy flashing lights.
If humans ever get to travel to planets with alien life on, We should break into their homes at midnight are abduct them.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

look in the middle on a big screen

Looks like either a reptilian or a tall grey....

Hard to tell because he's either partially cloaked or "phased"....

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: fakedirt

i have 3 cats but as far as them acting different i've only seen them acting strange by running to window to window in the middle of the night, one time one of the cats saw something on the other side of the glass door like trying to get was on the other side she was hissing and he hair was all bristled but i couldnt see anything and she is a very mellow cat normally.

if you look at the left side glass door a little less than halfway down there is what looks like something but is to big to be a real life rewflection.

It looks like a reptilian , and its sitting there.
its knees are under the flash reflection.
you can just barely make out it's head above the knees.

It looks phased... partially in another dimension.
I guess you could call it "limbo".
its where you can find ghosts and non-corporeal beings, also acts as a crossing point for Travellers and Supernals/angels etc.
edit on 11-12-2020 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: SacredLore

you'll have to mute it because there is some strange sound error(the camera doesn't have a mic)

that was from the other night, its 2 mins long so if you have 2 min you should check it out.

strange 'bugs' huh?

I don't think there bugs when you ascribe them to the other stills you made of the windows.

Well, it looks like you didn't see any kind of ship, so they must be travellers or natives is my guess.

Those "bugs" are likely hand held propulsion devices which would explain why they are all phased.

You must have an arrival/departure spot near you somewhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Regarding the camera recording, it's obvious that the thing is completely out of focus, therefore impossible to identify and pointless to discuss.

That being said, the way it moves looks like it is a reflection on the window of something inside the house. The way it shakes looks like it's an object hold by a person. Whether it's on purpose or by accident, by you or by the sandman is up for debate, but it definitely looks like a light reflection on an edge of an object moved inside the house by someone.

Never assume a shape of a thing out of focus. 10 light dots can turn into one long light when back in focus, that is how camera works.

Place the camera outside the window if possible.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

strange 'bugs' huh?

You know that's the IR lights in the camera reflecting off a floating piece of spider web, don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join