It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

night time visitation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

if you give me a good reason that is and how you know ill sit out there all night(its like 30F)

i think this video is a closer truth

OLD dimensional travelers
edit on 24-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I would start securing your property with hidden infrared cams. Even used cheap android cameras can be used as a wireless IP cam using a free app called IP camera. A good one I use is a Samsung EVO 4g Android 2.1 It has everything and even more than the newer phones. Can be rooted easily, extended 5200mah battery, has decent 8mp cam and front cam, flash for cam, double lights, blue tooth, built in radio. Can get a inexpensive battery operated wireless FM microphone transmitter so you can listen in on things outside. With that samsung i can sit in the house with headphones on and hear everything. Any digital cam can be modified to see into a infrared spectrum if you can carefully remove the bluish colored lens and then buy some outside infrared flood lights. It's easy to break the camera so you got to be tech savvy and not ruin the lenses taking it apart. Tape entrances with tape to see if things been tampered with. Dust floors with flower or salt. Makes a nice crunch sound on hard flooring. Inexpensive battery operated door alarms. Stick them in place and turn it on and when the magnetic field breaks it goes off. I used to be in a security field and believe it or not a lot of this cheap tricks are effective. Even stringing out some fish line and pop cans out on the lawn works. I know it sounds funny, but effective and It makes hell of noise. However, you might want a silent alarm that way they don't know they're about to meet Mr. 12 gauge on the other side of the door. If you live in rural and remote area I would seriously think about getting a 12 gauge with 00 buck shot rounds and a sidesaddle with a mixed rounds of 00 buck and magnum slugs so you can quickly reload the tube mag. Fit a tactical flash light on it to spotlight/identify your target so you don't blast your loved ones. It's something to seriously think about in this day in age. Some intruder is probably staking out your home to break in.
edit on 25-3-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

ive been looking into security cams for the past few days and amazon has a 3 camera wireless camera with IR illuminators that comes with a switch/base station /comm hum with SD memory or wifi, it is only like 120$ so i think im going to order that this week.

i already have a 10 gauge shotgun with buckshot(hi-brass) that is right next to the bed and in a secure area i have a handgun. They are both in a very short arms reach with extra ammo ready to go with them.

i dont think i would shoot something that might be an ET, only if they tried to hurt me and same goes for people.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

if you give me a good reason that is and how you know ill sit out there all night(its like 30F)

i think this video is a closer truth

OLD dimensional travelers

Wow, I don't think you're doing your subconscious fear responses any favours looking at art/videos like this, years ago I really messed mine up looking at some of the works in HR Gigers Necromicon.
Giger would say that he actually saw many of the images he painted in dreams, and felt they existed on another (much lower) dimensional plane.
I couldn't really say one way or another but there's no denying that Giger was tapping into areas best left alone.

The many worlds theory is accepted as a possibility by many physicists, so from that one could surmise that there may be many horrors that dwell in the lower dimensional levels, just as there are potentially countless higher dimensional worlds of light and awesomeness.

I've never been a fan of horror movies, some of them are really messed up and I personally think watching enough of them may even "tune" the soul into ultra low resonance realms of hate and filth. Even reading about some of them is enough for me to feel a full "repulsion", like my soul is warning me. YMMV.
Some say "they're only movies" which is true(and a good thing to believe!), but even so they can still promote sickness and morbid thoughts for people predisposed to spiritual incursion.
Like they say "garbage in, garbage out!".
Good luck with it all Penroc, sounds like you've got a good handle on this, remember (I know how cliche this sounds but that's only because it's true!), Stay positive.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

i'm a huge fan of H.R Giger always have been, i love the organic/tech mashed together into a creature.

but i will agree with you partially on what you surround yourself with having an effect in the world around you.

i have always loved the darker side of art and entertainment, i think these days violence and evil aren't really portrayed in a realistic way in movies, tv etc. Sometimes it's good to have a reminder that real evil is out there and allot of the time way way darker then what we see normally in our entertainment.

as i cycle thru my PTSD and depression issues it has an effect(obviously) on what i surround myself with, Wayne Barlowe does illustrations about ET life on other planets as well and DISCOVERY had a whole show illustrated by Wayne.

sometimes you need the dark to appreciate the light

Giger's art, around 10:00 he speaks

Barlowe alien art

edit on 26-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

It's just jpeg artifacts any details on the camera/phone as no exif data attached to picture.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

maybe but i also saw the middle one with my own unaided eyes. i wasnt watching JPEG artifacting walk around my yard lol.

how would i know where and when to take the pic to get the so called 'effect'? can you replicate it?

the data isnt there because it tagged my GPS location and i dont want that out there

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

maybe but i also saw the middle one with my own unaided eyes. i wasnt watching JPEG artifacting walk around my yard lol.

how would i know where and when to take the pic to get the so called 'effect'? can you replicate it?

the data isnt there because it tagged my GPS location and i dont want that out there

Guess what type the camera details model focal length shutter speed apeture without gps details it's that simple.

As for you seeing it trick of the light could explain that the quality is not good and the range of colours limited here is a close crop you will see what I mean

It only has 4543 unique colours

So lets see A KODAK 740 was used 1/90th second shutter speed f2.8 iso 80 38mm focal length in 35mm flash not fired is that correct also that camera doesn't log gps on exif data.

edit on 28-3-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

ill give you the direct link from google. all the pics i take automatically store to google so if you want to see that ill be happy to provide it

and i guess i was mistaken about what info can be stored via EXIF data

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

tonight's the night and the weather is pretty good. it gets dark in 7-8 hours, so will you tell me why i should look and how you know that?

just incase your right i want to know what you think im walking into.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Is that your camera details I gave on the post above is it correct

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

no i took it with a cell phone. maybe the sensor? but i am unaware of kodak making them(and i live in Rochester)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

okay i'll admit i didn't sit in my backyard last night but had a few strange things happen to me.

Last night i was in bed and i woke up thinking someone was touching my ankle and on the ceiling was a multi colored ball that phased into the ceiling and i wrote that off to Hypnagogic visions.

as i drifted back asleep i felt someone touch me in the same spot, this happened one more time and i was honestly nervous to fall back asleep.

i do have some sleep issues but they have never presented like this before and i would be lying if i didn't think about what that poster said in this thread.

my sleep issues have never had a tactiled side to them so it is a little disturbing, the last time i was grabbed i wasn't even asleep i was listening to a podcast with my eyes shut. i can't rule out the possibility that these were all a by product of abnormal sleep issues but it sure felt real
edit on 29-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Whoa that looks like a Draco alien a reply to: penroc3

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Get the Huawei 30 Pro it has the best camera phone. Anyways, if it hadn't killed you, it isn't as evil compare to the skin-walker. There are myths that grey aliens abduct humans for experiments. Can't really tell by the picture.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rumor21

Picture is too dark to tell for meh, but beats the heck out of seeing Skin Walker/Rake as people tend to go missing seeing them. Heard Draco feed on fear though, still don't let it in. No matter what. Another myth is they feed on human flesh.

www.gaia.com...
edit on 23-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rumor21

the more i look at the pic the more i see, but i think that is pareidolia.

honestly the thing i saw was about 3.5-4 feet tall and almost translucent but still solid and looked more humanoid then reptilian but if you have a image you think it looks like i'd be interested to see it.

i 100% believe whatever these things are they can mess with our perceptions and memory so who knows what i really saw.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Who knows maybe its guarding you. You need a better camera.
edit on 24-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I got a bunch of YI security cams and i now own a DSLR that is at the ready.

I don't know if it will ever happen again but if it does im ready, and at the very least my home is much more secure and i have a nice camera that i've already used in everyday life.

I have had strange experiences my whole life regarding the supernatural so who knows.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Cool! Let us know if you pick up something.
Otherwise the equipment will have served well to keep the bad spirits away :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join