It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

night time visitation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I have switched from a laptop to a real monitor and indeed, to my surprise, it reveals more details. Below is what I would interpret in the first picture.
The second picture with the triangle now also appears as an ET face, with brownish skin, the triangle taking the position of one of the eyes.

Now, this may all well be Pareidolia, especially if we all see something different.
But I believe that you made some observations and this warrants further examination.

I am willing to throw in 100 USD as a contribution to a camera if that would make a difference. PayPal or Bitcoin would be best. Send me a PM if you want to follow up on my offer.
If the camera does nothing else but keep the bad spirits away, it will have been a good investment

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I have come across this form before. penroc ticked the box of feeling the presence and it can be detrimental to allow fear/hebegebees to fester with this form of feeder.

f.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

OK, this is getting corny

The black triangle on the second picture is quite distinctly a geometric form and does not match well with the eyes of Grey aliens. But there does seem to be a brownish face with the typical outline.

So I propose this theory: A Grey looking through the window and the ship with its/his/her buddies reflecting in the window from a different angle, hiding a part of the face. The Grey really was posing for you to take a great shot here!

Or I am suffering from advanced Pareidolia

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

I have no experience with this type of beings on a paranormal level, but cannot rule it out.
Your advice seems like good common sense here: Do not be fearful, ask them mentally what problem they are trying to solve. If they are from another, non-physical realm they have no business messing with our lives (unless we would wish so).

But if they are physical beings with possibly telepathic capabilities, I find Grant Cameron's "Theory of WOW" interesting:
They want to WOW us. That's why they have blinking lights on their ships. That's why they appear and disappear, seemingly without a purpose. That's why their ships seem to be crashing all over the place. All they want is make us go "wow, what was that!?" and then leave us trying to figure out how it is done.
Also, Grant Cameron started as a "nuts and bolts guy", but after an experience he describes as "a download" he changed. He believes now very much that the phenomenon has mostly to do with consciousness.

Personally, I believe that the phenomenon is physical (of a very advanced form that is still "paranormal" for our sciences), with some telepathy thrown into the mix. But this is all guesswork. That's why we need a camera

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
here's one that no one has seen

the one on the door does look like she(looks like a she) has a small smile on her face

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Smile is good!

I can make out that face, too. But let's not forget that we could simply be doing advanced studies in Pareidolia...

What do you think about the surveillance camera?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

'Do not be fearful, ask them mentally what problem they are trying to solve.'

in a roundabout way ish.

more, consider an essence emitted (similar to heat through an flir camera) where internal doubt, strife, fear in fact name ones own vulnerabilities, are as attractive as the sweet smell of honey on a dew-summer morning.

f.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

i get paid next week so i think ill get some from amazon there are a ton of wireless cameras for good deals

it would be crazy if i got something

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am curious! (within the good advice given by fakedirt)

Either way it will be good: You will find out what it is and it will become clear what to do about it.

Keep us posted!
edit on 22-3-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Gargoyle91

you would think all the researches i sent this to would take time to respond to something i have to admit is pretty staggering in its implications.

have you considered these researchers may be inundated will all kinds of content and media? I would say that
perhaps this is for you and you only to attempt an understanding of. I personally found no solace granted in
younger years and as soon as I grew a set, I was in hot pursuit.

best wishes f.
edit on 22-3-2019 by fakedirt because: s

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: KansasGirl

im not a super great writer sorry about that.

as far as the picture, look at it in full screen perfebly not on a phone.

Understood.

So, you were describing two nights ago? And the doctor visit was yesterday?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Aliens like to peek into our windows, smile, and wave hello!

Nothing crazy about that!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

sure, it was meant as a small part of the story.

the pics are from different nights the ones i shared are some of the best ones i have

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

i have awful sleep paralysis some nights where i will see aliens walk thru my walls and phase in and out around me, that's the reason i went to the doctor because i thought i was losing my mind, i've been dealing with it in one form or another from sleep walking to night terrors my whole life.

confronting these things is daunting because either real or some sleep disorder seems impossible due to the fear/terror forced upon me.

i would need someone there to support me and not let me back down.

my dreams about getting taken i always get led to doorways or even ships by men in air force dress uniforms, and no matter where i end up there is always a female gray with a flight suit on and apparently we have known each other for a very long time.

When i see her its like seeing a long lost friend for the first time in forever, the face in the door makes me wonder if that was her and maybe she moved the others on. the face in the door seems nice with the slight smile it has and the fact she posed for it is pretty funny.

as far as the researchers go i was just looking for someone with knowledge of photoshop to take a look at them
edit on 22-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I hope you resolve your sleep problems soon. In the meantime, whether real or imagined, these visitations don't seem at all threatening - which should be a comfort in itself.

Looking at the two pics again, I CAN see faces now, but possibly because I've finally 'willed' them into existence - the two 'eyes' in the first with a vague bodily outline; and the much larger 'Strieber-Communion'-style face in the second, complete with shiny nose and tiny mouth, its right 'eye' being the dark 'triangle'.

I do believe it's my eyes playing tricks, BUT we still need to resolve the appearance of the black triangle. Is there anything in the room remotely resembling it, likely to be reflected in the window at that angle and height from the vantage point of the camera? I'd recommend taking another pic at the same time of night and in exactly the same position - as a litmus test.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

strangely the big one is the most convincing its not human, the eyes alone make that impossible.

the door pic faces smile shows some teeth and a small nose but if you look at W.S's face there is no nose or lips with teeth.

i dont have that phone anymore so i'm not sure how that would work, there is nothing in the room that is a dark triangle let alone some crazy alien picture.

if it were inside the flash would have drowned it out, it appears to be out side

besides nothing else is reflecting in the window.

ill take a pic tomorrow as people are sleeping and i don't want to wake them up.

what are you thoughts on it?

i cant dismiss it out of hand due to what was going on that night and the pics(obviously)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Consider the possibility that memories could play into this. As a partial or full explanation.
Maybe looking into regression therapy (a style that works WITHOUT hypnosis or any form of drugs) could help you discover what is going on.

In any case, for your health it would be beneficial to improve your sleep pattern. There is lots of material online with natural ways to do this.

I have heard that extroverting activity can help with sleep. So hiking and engaging in physical activity or sports could also help putting you in a stronger position.

Wish you good success, take care!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think the raw picture enlarged on a 65" Samsung looks better than the enhanced and filtered versions. I can see it rather clearly and nothing is being manufactured. The inability to do drastic things with contrast and gaussians to make the image easier to view is good for the authentic pile, but we all know that there is not a photo in the world that cannot be created or manipulated with the sophisticated stuff we have today. Taken at face value, I like it.
edit on 23-3-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

it may be productive to keep a running diary where you immediately upon waking jot down particulars.

get some cameras up and take it from there. with regards to terror/fear, that is down to your willingness
to get it in check and with limited information about you I cannot suggest too many coping strategies.

one particular occurrence I had in my early twenties, I approached a form in solitude and felt an intense
whole body searing, burning sensation with a blinding painful white light . it knocked me on my ass and immediately thereafter I was made
aware I would be very sick for a time. this lasted over two weeks and functioning on many levels was difficult to say the least. I hold no trauma over this and came to a conclusion that it may very well have been necessary. many childhood physical scars which to this day have never been explained to any satisfaction.

cameras dear member, cameras.....f.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Invest in a flash light. Turn it on and walk outside with it. Behold, the power of light.

Also, I have a feeling you'll see this thing stop by, on Thursday evening. Get us a photo with some light, m8.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join