It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Pirro removed from Fox News after anti-Semitic comments?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is simply the silencing of those who oppose Islam.Nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
All of these «accusations” and their meanings have been constructed for “political game”, none of those been around before creation of Israel.

Despit ethe fact that the Holocaust occurred years before the creation of Israel... antisemitism only appeared as a thing because of political gameplaying after the creation of Israel. What a freaking idiotic statement...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The irony is that Shariah law commands Muslims to obey any laws in any country they are a part of

Taqiyya, you've fallen for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Duderino

So questioning Islamic attire is anti-Semitic.

Pretty much the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Not even questioning the head gear so much as questioning her adherence to Sharia and if it was more important than her solemn Oath of Office to uphold the COTUS, and cross-comparing that to Ilan's anti-Semitic statements that Jews are more loyal to Israel than the USA.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MRinder
If you look at Fox news.com or watch foxnews, except hannity and some other opinion based shows, they have been gradually moving left for the last few years. In a few more years they will be indistinguishable from CNN.

News content is just the platform to hang advertising on. Rock that boat and you're toast...sorry about the mixed metaphors.

In today's world, news content is little more than propaganda to program the masses to behave as those in control desire us to.

If news was purely meant for profit then CNN would change their approach to try to get back some customers.
edit on 17-3-2019 by MRinder because: To add

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This sh*t! Gets old!.. LIKE, Really, really.. old! Like, fire a "muzzle loader".. "Three times in a minute"?...What worthless, Soldier, or any "Marine", couldn't do that?.. What "American" needs more than ,... one shot"?.. Kind of getting OLD!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Ahh you're not religious?

Both Jews and Muslims are Semites. They come from the sons of Noah, of the Old Testament. One son's line went on to found Judaism and the other son's line founded Islam.

Both religions are Semitic religions, people of the middle-East are Semitic people and acts of intolerance against their religions are called anti-Semitism.

Glad to be of service.

Do you just make this crap up to fit some kind of personal narrative. The title is trolling...

Do a Google search and you will get 10 million hits saying it is anti-jewish and only that. The term was actually coined in 1879 to mean just that. Though you are correct in describing Abrahamic religions it seems no one but you would actually use the term to also mean Christians or Muslims.

Glad to be of service....

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
The people complaining about what Pirro said don't watch Fox News, and won't start watching if she leaves. From a marketing perspective it's a pretty tone-deaf response.

From a marketing perspective, if advertisers start leaving the network because of content that's a pretty big issue.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That’s false, islamiphobia or the treatment of the Palestinians is never called anti Semitism. Even though some have suggested that it should due to shared semetic history, what you are asserting simply is not included in that label politically nor in the form of hate crime statutes.

edit on 17-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
i dont see how Ilhan is considered a Semite, is being a Muslim makes you automatically a Semite? or if someone from south America embraces the Jewish faith for example does that make him a Semite? I know I am because im an Arab, but she is from Somalia.

maybe im missing something here, someone enlighten me

This too. While Palestinians can be said to be both religiously Muslim (for the most part), and ethnically semetic, Asian or white converts are not Semitic. Judaism, unlike Islam, is far more of an ethnic-religion.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Judge Pirro made the comparison I was making:

Ilhan Omar was making a religious test in her statement. She was implying that Jews cannot be loyal to the US because of the religious/spiritual significance of Israel in the Jewish religion and it's physical existence as a nation.

But if that's so and we therefore cannot trust Jewish lawmakers on those grounds, then on what grounds can we trust Muslim lawkers? Islam demands loyalty to the Ummah and the religious/spiritual significance of Mecca is such that surely there would be the same level of conflicted loyalty implied.

And if we're taking these steps, making these implications ... well what about Catholics and loyalty to the Vatican State and the Pope?

I think it's a fair question that ought to be asked, and if we're removing Judge Pirro for asking it because it shows a special animus toward Muslims like Ms. Omar, then why aren't we censoring Ms. Omar for making what amounts to the same type of statement about Jews?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You are being disingenuous. It is demonstrable that no currrent hate crime or political language accepts “antisemitism” as anything other than anti Jewish.

Everyone knows this. So why are you posting that and people upvoting falsities? Deny ignorance.

www.britannica.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...

2009-2017.state.gov...

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I just listened to this show on FoxNews (radio) where several guests talk about the week's events in front of a live studio audience.

Not once did anyone mention Judge Pirro's removal from the network! I hear the FoxNews producer who cancelled Pirro's segment is an Anti-USA MUSLIM, like Rashida and Omar. Is that true?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Except while there are Semitic groups and languages, “anti Semitism” is ONLY used in reference to Jews. Google it dude. You can disagree with that label’s focus on Jews, but that’s its use in common parlance, politics, hate crime legal norms, state department definition, academia, eu, UN, you name it. To say otherwise is dishonest.
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Since Jesus was Jewish, wouldn't being anti-Christian also be anti-Semitism?

To everyone who's head just exploded, I apologize.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Christianity is not a race. Judaism is majority ethno-religion. That’s generally accepted.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I know.

Sorry.

Just being a dick.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Christianity is not a race. Judaism is majority ethno-religion. That’s generally accepted.

In a sense, Islam is too. Both religions consider the children of their practitioners to also be adherents. Judaism spreads through the maternal line and Islam spreads through the paternal line.

That's why Muslim men can marry anyone they please and it was a common practice to take the women of conquered region as sex slaves and concubines -- those children were more Muslims. But it was and is still far more problematic if a Muslim woman wants to marry outside the faith -- her children will the faith of her husband.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All good.
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I’m sure there is validity to that, but my demographic understanding is that Judaism is relatively much more ethnically focused, both culturally and genetically. It’s classified as such regularly.

This is also why liberals are silly when they say criticizing Islam is racist.
a reply to: ketsuko

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join