It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Pirro removed from Fox News after anti-Semitic comments?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

No, I'm suggesting to acquire additional sources since I am under no delusion you will drop Fox.

I do have additional sources. If you think I get my news (or my opinions) from any idiot on a TV screen, you know nothing about me.

However, those additional sources are there so I can get an opposing view to Fox. What you are suggesting is that I would have a better grasp of a subject if I only watched the prevailing view of one side. That's beyond ridiculous, beyond ludicrous... hell, that's beyond insane! I don't know what to call it... but "better" is definitely not in the running.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

President Trump said last week that the GOP is relatively "weak" when it comes to asserting itself. If FoxNews is run by the GOP, that explains why it's not strictly/staunchly conservative. Not a bad thing. Especially when you see how disgustingly Anti-Trump/Anti-USA CNN and MSNBC are.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
FOX News and CNN, two sides of the same shekel, So you can't even criticise a Jew organization. But hey, you want to insult whites, feel free.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump said last week that the GOP is relatively "weak" when it comes to asserting itself. If FoxNews is run by the GOP, that explains why it's not strictly/staunchly conservative. Not a bad thing. Especially when you see how disgustingly Anti-Trump/Anti-USA CNN and MSNBC are.

Fox was taken over by Murdochs two kids.......who are progressives, thats why youre seeing the purging at will of conservative people from FOX....

From Orielly, all the way down the line to now.......and the hiring of Donna Brasil(sp) whose a democrat strategist......

I stopped watching years ago

I give Tucker about a year if that before hes out........

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump says a lot of crap. Some people eat it all up.
The same way some people eat up everything from Fox. Or CNN.

President Trump cannot tolerate criticism. No matter where it comes from.
edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

President Trump says a lot of crap. Some people eat it all up.
The same way some people eat up everything from Fox. Or CNN.

President Trump cannot tolerate criticism. No matter where it comes from.

you cant stop sheep and parrots..........

I actually looked up today if scientifically we are getting more stupid as a species.........guess how that went

Parrots to the left of me, sheep to the right...........here I am......
edit on 3/19/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

President Trump said last week that the GOP is relatively "weak" when it comes to asserting itself.

Did he also drop the bombshell that ice is cold?

As Homer Simpson would say... "D'OH!"

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Did he also drop the bombshell that ice is cold?
Define cold.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

When Facebook went down in Australia people were phoning 000 our 911 equivalent, so not only stupid but also hypnotised with their hand held dopamine technology and as for science yes according to Stanford genetic research scientists we are stupider than 2000 years ago

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Writing stuff down is what did that.

Why think when you can read?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Trivium and Quadrivium were the basis of logic for quite some time from memory neither mentioned 'selfies'
edit on 19-3-2019 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Best selfie ever:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Off topic?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Not totally off topic the good Judge was into virtue signalling,narcisism and other social media traits as are most at Fox,interesting link is not a mobile phone also a scrying mirror?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

There is no such thing as magic.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' Arthur C Clarkes first law.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yah.
But it's still tech.

Third law, BTW.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Actually I think it may well of been when a distinguished scientist says something is possible he is almost certainly right and impossible very probably wrong- he did infer magic is just science we dont understand yet(or if you follow buddhism or hinduism we once understood in many instances)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No implication at all. He was quite explicit about it.

Glad to see we're returning to the topic.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You are misrepresenting my point. I have never stated that these individuals shouldn’t be able to exercise their right to free speech.

I am saying most of these corporate media types literally aren’t journalists. When people criticize them for biased or even dishonest coverage, it isn’t “suppressing journalism.” Just saying that alone is fake news and manipulative.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As far as mainstream big outlets, yes.

I agree with you that as far as having diversity of views it wouldn’t be good if Fox became yet another cnn clone.

My friend and work circle is 95% liberal. So, I purposefully listen to fox sometimes and go to right wing websites to hear the other side.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join