It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened in the US today, During the NZ shooting MSM blanket coverage" DISTRACTION?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Y'all know all the talk about how big the cabal are on their 'symbolism' yeah?

I'm sure the autists here can easily see the remarkable amount of 'symbolism' involved in this one event that's happened in New Zealand

a mass shooting at a Muslim mosque in Christchurch (!!)

which (obviously) at prayer time is containing Only Muslim men! I could go on and on but you get the idea. AFAIK it's also some special Islamic 'holy day/time' etc ... this "event" is Full of symbolism!

and it 'sits wrong' with me just like LV did ... hey does anyone Know what happened there?

That was another Media Distraction while 'the magic was done' in front of your eyes!

What have we missed?

If this isn't an 'organised attempt' to disrupt the MSM "news cycle" IDK what is.

First of all, having been in Australia for the past two years, I can say that there has been SFA 'news' about the "general state of US politics" AT ALL! It's almost like it's just been 'forgotten'! Oh we get all the Hollweird crap but nada about ANY of the politics currently occurring there. You have to dig deep into the internetz just to find some 'opinion', let alone "fact"!

The Oz MSM certainly aren't talking about anything but this 'shooting in NZ', BUT it's narrative has become "those poor Muslims everywhere, it's such a tragedy yada yada ... which = Not. A. Word. about anything else!

Le 'perfect excuse' NOT to cover 'other things' and having 'plausible deniability' in the future when people ask (the obvious) "But Why Didn't you even mention the Facts about the events which occurred today in the US 'govt/courts'

BTW Rupert Murdoch was born an Aussie and inherited his 'media empire', which he discovered (back in the 1970's) he could 'utilize' his media network to influence political events, e.g. "who got elected" simply by using his 'networks' to support those he wanted to support while denouncing those who he 'had no reason to' support ... and so he wouldn't.

This was the beginning of The End of "honest and unbiased journalism" worldwide! During this period the C_A used their 'powers' to have one of The Greatest Prime Ministers of the country, a guy named Gough Whitlam -- a man who did More for the people than any of those before him

Gough was 'ousted' by the Queen's 'representative', the Governor General -- who is the only person who has the power to "remove the Prime Minister" from their 'office'.

His "crime" was to insist the US reveal to him WTF they are doing at their "base" at Pine Gap in central Australia ... purportedly where the C_A's main spying headquarters were (are?) based -- it was where the very first Keyhole Satellites were monitored and the data decrypted --- Remember Christopher

Why do I think this? For several reasons, but Q et al is The News the MSM do not want to cover in any way!

It has got to the point in The Plan where 'enough people are aware/awake it becomes "statistically impossible" to Stop the 'spread' of the events currently occurring in the US courts and government. Even using these tired old tactics of some "terrorist tragedy" to evoke public 'FUD' I think the 'balance point' of public opinion has changed enough that I doubt many will be 'interested' in the 'scripts' currently being read by (so called) reporters/journalists worldwide

And Right Now we are at the 'start of the exposure" with previously 'sealed' documents and Proof 'coming to light' which is The Last Thing the DS want and have been trying extremely hard to stop or hinder. This is a Desperate attempt at Distraction.

From what?

Hey, I'm not from the US, but can anyone tell me "what happened in the US courts today that were "significant/important"?

Anyone?
Does anyone know what's happening in the US today?

And this 'supposed' self admitted 'racist', a lone wolf who until only recently' had been "traveling the world" and "just decided to stay in NZ" where he suddenly turned into this anti Muslim fanatic with access to guns and ammo, a car, GoPro etc etc

My 'problem' is that unless he's some rich kid OR being financed by some 'group' is yet to be mentioned, although apparently "he says he acted alone of his own volution", How the hell did he a) afford to behave as he did? i.e. travel freely, "decide to stay in NZ" , but a car, internet provision (requires ID etc) get guns etc etc? (did he have a job? GF?)

Why stay in NZ? Unless it was planned Again "it's reported he said it was an "impulsive decision" BUT there's NO WAY you can do something like this "spontaneously" as a recent arrival to NZ..

Sheesh I have bikie friends there and if I tried Really Hard with LOTS of bucks to spend (i.e.$2-5k per gun on the black market) a car, food and accommodation etc etc and it would take me at least a month to get all those things together starting from scratch -- SO nake him an Aussie and it helps 'explain' his Kiwi connections ... although the whole story it still stinks to high heavens to me

TL
R: Does Anyone Know what's happening (happened?) in the US today? Anything significant?and BTW. Does anyone know what's happening in the US today?

As an Australian who has lived in NZ for a few years, a land once known for it's 'fierce warriors' and No doubt they were

The Maori were The Only 'national group' (or 'residents' rather than 'race') of people who successfully and consistently repelled the British attempts to "steal their land, (which is also their "mana" or 'spirit' just like the American Indians and the Aussie aborigines and others, just the "idea" of "owning the land" was something they couldn't get their heads around!

As their 'mana' (spirit) is directly connected to the 'motherland' and so in a sense, they were "selling their souls" IF they 'sold/traded' their land to the British.

And it mucked with their heads that the British DID! (sell their land ergo they sold their 'mana'/souls for money!!

"money" Another foreign concept to the Maori! ... And the Maori had heard that some British people HAD in Fact, "sold their souls to satan for money!",, as we now know they indeed did/do!

edit on 15-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: oopsies

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Seriously, you are saying you can’t get US news in Australia?
Saying we don’t hear about US politics, we don’t stop hearing about how bad Trump is, it’s constant
You sure you live in Australia
we has this thing called the internet, it’s at your fingertips
We get more US news than Australian news because it’s cheaper to buy US news than produce our own

This is about taking automatic/semi automatic weapons of Kiwis, just watch and see.
Port Arthur all over again

“It is a very sad fact that changes to gun regulation only come about in the wake of a tragedy: Aramoana, Port Arthur, the Dunblane massacre.”
www.stuff.co.nz...

Lucky coincidence maybe
edit on 15-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
'Does anyone know what is happening in the US?'

-No, I can hardly tell whats going on in this thread

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
white supremacist opressor
gun violence
wonderful nonwhite victims
wonderful muslim victims

the media lives for this stuff.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

what happened in the US today, During the NZ shooting MSM blanket coverage" DISTRACTION?

Nothing, considering most of us were sleeping being that it was, you know, nighttime, here on the other side of the Flat Earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Oh man I just woke up and this is 5he first thing I see here on ATS.
You are all over the place man.I feel like this thread could/should be split into two or three different threads.

As for your inquiry about what’s going on here in America...

Just woke up so couldn’t tell ya. But if I was a betting man, I would say most are gearing up for work on this fine Friday.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I know you have your eyes wide-shut but he's probably talking about Barack Obama being exposed as a big time criminal.

And the Media not wanting to cover it.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I know you have your eyes wide-shut but he's probably talking about Barack Obama being exposed as a big time criminal.

Oh.... oops

And ya my eyes are not really open yet. Haven’t even finished one cup of coffee.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The 30 second bit on local news about a shooting in New Zealand is certainly evidence of a disinformation campaign, that’s for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No, this is just a horrific act. Many people got killed, 49 is not just a number... just imagine them all together in a room, it’s so many people...
I don’t care if it is left or right, this is just wrong.

The media covers this, cuz it it their favourite narrative, poor muslims, bad white man. Still, I think it legit to cover this with or without political agenda.

It kinda cringes me to read your topic.

edit on 15-3-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The 30 second bit on local news about a shooting in New Zealand is certainly evidence of a disinformation campaign, that’s for sure.

That's 30 less seconds they could have used to cover our dysfunctional political leaders.

link   
Reading the OP you get the impression that whenever someone on here starts going on about something being a staged event by way of a distraction to hide other news that all coverage of any other news ceases. But it never does and has not happened here.

Plenty of other news still being reported.

I just wish that posters who are going to spout off about false flags and staged events and other such stuff whenever a tragedy like this happens might have the decency, out of respect and sympathy for the dead, injured, their family and loved ones, to have a bit of a decent pause first. If they really feel that they have to post such drivel in the first place, that is.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
The media covers this, cuz it it their favourite narrative, poor muslims, bad white man.

Yeah! It's right up there with 'trans person wants to fondle your children' and 'people crap on Jesus painting and call it art'.

But you know, in this case it was actually true, the white guy wasn't exactly a superhero. Unless of course someone thinks otherwise making them some sort of sick eff, than I guess they'll be masturbating waiting for the next shooting.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

One of our meteorologists always does a “pet of the week” bit where he spotlights pets at the humane society up for adoption.

I often wonder what sort of weather he’s covering up for by talking about kitties and doggos.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

One of our meteorologists always does a “pet of the week” bit where he spotlights pets at the humane society up for adoption.

I often wonder what sort of weather he’s covering up for by talking about kitties and doggos.

He's covering for Nibiru, obviously.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Niburu, obviously.

link   

I even wonder what topic on ATS the OP is trying to cover up with this topic.

link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I should use that one.

link   
What happened in NZ ain't got jacksnip to do with America or its' # politics.

Americans are about the last people to be chiming in on what happened in NZ.

link   

Great minds and all that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join