It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened in the US today, During the NZ shooting MSM blanket coverage" DISTRACTION?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think there is a difference between talking about conspiracies when you have factual data compiled to point to an alternate explanation than the official story and throwing out hypotheticals while bodies still have residual heat.....

I don’t.
You start however you start.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So you don't do tact and common decency?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

When posters jump into these tragedies straight off claiming staged event with actors etc it is is lacking any respect for the dead and injured and their family and loved ones.

Tact, indeed, and common decency. Or can that just go out of the window?

It's also a load of ill informed bollox, mostly.

Totally disagree.
Imagine detectives saying that.
Maybe you’re not cut out for this type of out of the box thinking.
And that’s ok! We need people like you for other jobs.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

So you don't do tact and common decency?

Sure. But not right now, obviously.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Detectives are not usually prone to jumping up and down and spouting woo-woo without any evidence to go on.

Thankfully.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Then those detectives need to listen to more Alex Jones, everyone knows these are false flags filled with crisis actors.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And instead of trying to solve crimes they should spend their time on here and on youtube, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hah hah.
What did I expect?
Knuckleheads.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
5 Eyes operation drill 😎

👀👁👀

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Well, you quoted me so I did assumed you were assuming something, yes.

Yes, because you, specifically, brought up something that happened that isn’t being covered as it pertains to “what happened in the US” in general. I used your specific example to reply both to the thread in general and the example specifically. Sorry for giving you credit for your own example I guess? This is why you shouldn’t assume things, though.

And yes, CNN was probably desperate to something for happen to cover it.

Totally. We can see that by the wall-to-wall coverage CNN had about Page’s testimony before the middle of the night and how quickly they changed it to covering a mass shooting. For realskies.

Didn't you know this is how the Mainstream Media works?

I am indeed aware of how MSM works, which is why I know CNN doesn’t need a shooting in New Zealand as an excuse to not cover something they weren’t going to cover in the first place. The evidence of that would be their lack of coverage before the shooting, but I understand how fun it can be to try and turn this into a “zomg false flag cnn needed this so they could avoid covering this other thing that happened hours and hours before and they weren’t covering to begin with.”

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'm not saying don't keep an eye out.

I'm not saying not to archive early images, interviews, statements and the likes. There is something to be said how the story can organically or manually get a bit shifted....

But I'm saying compile data to get the conversation going.

What good just throwing out "what if _______" with no direction, rhyme, or reason?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is the one of the few places where one should be able to throw stuff on the wall with no rhyme or reason.
If not here then where? Oh right, other, less “serious” sites.
Got it. This is now a mainstream source and so therefore all stories should be carefully curated by tightly clenched anal editing.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It's the bad theories with no substance that overpopulate the landscape to hide the real ones.

The narrative that every thing is a conspiracy is what makes people turned off to looking into legitimate ones.

Sometimes something is a conspiracy, and then sometimes there was just a lunatic asshat who does something senseless at the expense of people who had nothing to do with the asshat's agenda.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes, throwing stuff at the wall is fine, just not your brain as well. That just makes a mess.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's also just noise that waters down the good stuff. Like people on the UFO board that keep posting vids/pics of blurds, bugs and stuff.

Need a bit of critical thinking.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Critical thinking?
I'm watching triple witching day on Wall street.
The Dow Jones sold off after reaching a 26214 shoulder point on the square day in February.
The financial markets are looking for breakouts above 2800 in the S&P as well.
Perhaps the market movers are waiting till the end of the day to pull the trigger?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

No idea. Can you translate that?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I know you have your eyes wide-shut but he's probably talking about Barack Obama being exposed as a big time criminal.

And the Media not wanting to cover it.

The 30 second bit on local news about a shooting in New Zealand is certainly evidence of a disinformation campaign, that’s for sure.

Chicago news wanted to cover Jussie Smollett more, because they paid money to have cameras in the courtroom. But the shootings in New Zeeland were given a higher priority. Jussie only got 2 minutes.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I know you have your eyes wide-shut but he's probably talking about Barack Obama being exposed as a big time criminal.

And the Media not wanting to cover it.

The 30 second bit on local news about a shooting in New Zealand is certainly evidence of a disinformation campaign, that’s for sure.

Chicago news wanted to cover Jussie Smollett more, because they paid money to have cameras in the courtroom. But the shootings in New Zeeland were given a higher priority. Jussie only got 2 minutes.

Smollett got 2 minutes MORE on the leftist MSM...than the Strzok/Page transcript release showing Obama's DOJ ad a secret deal with FBI to not prosecute Hillary and block FBI access to emails.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

There was this guy who had a late night segment on a local radio station where I live. He was called 'Spaceman' or something like that. His show sounded very much like how OP wrote out his conspiracy narrative. I read the entire thing in spacemans voice.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join