It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson supporters sing Owen Benjamin’s, “How they rule ‘ya”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's a rewriting of the classic Cohen song Hallelujah, very fitting for the occasion.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

For someone that some on here doesn't think very highly of, he sure does have a lot of supporters.
edit on 8-3-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yeah a lot of his haters don't think straight when there's a BBC involved.

I'll leave that open to interpretation.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Around here it seems like most, if not all, of his dissenters that flock to his threads are from europe.

I guess they all get uncomfortable with all that free speach and freedom nonsense.
edit on 8-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

It's a turn-around jump shot
It's everybody jump start
It's every generation throws a hero up the pop charts

Medicine is magical and magical is art
The boy in the bubble
And the baby with the baboon heart

And I believe
These are the days of lasers in the jungle
Lasers in the jungle somewhere
Staccato signals of constant information
A loose affiliation of millionaires
And billionaires and baby

Poor, poor Stephen Christopher Yaxley, the new hero on the pop chart and cause célèbre among the American far right.

Money you say?

A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year.
A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

A small Australian rightwing group, Australian Liberty Alliance, says it has helped fund Robinson, but did not disclose how much.

A New York City-based thinktank, the Gatestone Institute, has published a succession of articles supporting Robinson’s cause.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.

MEF, Gatestone and the DHFC are well funded by influential rightwing donors, according to tax returns scrutinised by the Guardian. In 2014-16, the returns show they received a total of almost $5m from several millionaire donors.

MEF received $792,000 from a foundation led by Nina Rosenwald, the co-chair of American Securities Management, once dubbed “the sugar mama of anti-Muslim hate”.

The DHFC received $1,638,290 from five wealthy benefactors, one of whom is believed to be among the biggest-ever donors to the Republican party.

Gatestone has received more than $2m in donations, including $250,000 from the Mercer Family Foundation, which is funded by Donald Trump’s top donor, Robert Mercer, and run by the billionaire’s daughter Rebekah.
Revealed: the hidden global network behind Tommy Robinson

Lots of money and political clout behind him including the U.S. Trump administration.

Trump's ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed right-wing activist Tommy Robinson
Brownback told Darroch that if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain’s handling of the case, according to the two sources in contact with organizers of the planned pro-Robinson demonstration.

He's a poor boy empty as a pocket.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Check out Owen Benjamin’s youtube videos for the insane ramblings of a homophobic antisemite narcissistic moon landing denier/flat earther with daddy issues.

It’s hard to watch but basicly the guy went insane the last year and is now starting a cult where he forces his members to watch his horrible comedy sketches 3 times in a row while he explains why it’s funny(it never is).

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Around here it seems like most, if not all, of his dissenters that flock to his threads are from europe.

Most of his dissenters are from Britain because over the years we've come to know who and what he is.

The fact he has popular support here says more about ATS than it does Yaxley-Lennon , he is a spreader of hate and division and hate and division reigns supreme.

So sad.

edit on 9-3-2019 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I guess they all get uncomfortable with all that free speach and freedom nonsense.

Obviously you are for mob rule and damn the laws of the land, perhaps you would feel more comfortable somewhere in the middle east or Africa where there are no laws, so feel free to go there and enjoy the freedom those places offer.
edit on 9-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Couldn’t agree more mate.

Most people I don’t think research him enough, I wouldn’t want to be seen as someone who was a member of racist groups then deliberately acted in a way that could have jeopardised bringing rapists to justice.

I suspect it’s more about them supporting his politicals than the man himself and as you said that says more about the sorry state of ATS than anything else.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No it’s because we know what a utter scum bag wee Stevie is.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In the age of trumps America, scum bags are reveered and idolised, what a bizarre turn of events.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
For someone that some on here doesn't think very highly of, he sure does have a lot of supporters.

Sh1t attracts flies. It's always the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In the age of trumps America, scum bags are reveered and idolised, what a bizarre turn of events.

Who in trumps America gets idolized and reveered? I'm seriously curious of your examples.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So Stopping gay males from punking little buys virgin butts, make you far right.....

If your wokeness won’t allow you to say “gay men”, because gay sex does not have an age requirement. The only option is to hate Tommy

If you think every gay man likes their gay sex with a partner that young, that’s a problem for another thread

If you are so woke that you think a 6 year can decide if they have a penis on their person, you are basically grooming kids to decide if they want a penis inside them.they are kids they need protected, not “woke” for political gains

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Most people I don’t think research him enough, I wouldn’t want to be seen as someone who was a member of racist groups then deliberately acted in a way that could have jeopardised bringing rapists to justice.

I suspect it’s more about them supporting his politicals than the man himself and as you said that says more about the sorry state of ATS than anything else.

I know your an expert after watching that BBC documentary. Change ats with UK and we agree.

Lots of people just don't like censorship from non violent people and also simply agree with Tommy Robinson which is ok too in our assumed free society.

It's OK just take deep breaths. 99% of the UK media is on your side to bash him and silence him. He'll go away soon.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Says someone obviously oblivious.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yet you hold a candle to the most despicable lot there is.

What do you want?? start a fire, and it will burn. no?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Yet you hold a candle to the most despicable lot there is.

What do you want?? start a fire, and it will burn. no?

Your statement is the literal description of pot meet kettle, your idol is trying to start a fire and you are fanning the flames.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I thought he was great in Blackadder.
Time Team was a pretty interesting show too...

top topics

join