It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US repeatedly defeated in high end wargames

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Of course it only discusses tech it's aware of. The military isn't going to discuss exercises using classified technology in the media

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Rock and Roll.
Lets keep it that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Our Size, is made weak by lack of preparation. Modernization of Training, and proper Troop enhancements are Black Ops Darlings, fuled by Black Budgets. The worlds bouncer, is understaffed and undertrained despite its reach.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Hi Zaphod , interesting

I want to ask one question

is it entirely possible that the US is actively engaging in a Ruse , making their top equipment look like its losing out in cyberwarefare
the US specifically arent fielding their new tech , so they dont show their hand ?

Could they allow the enemy to win these war games as a ruse to hide their hand
keeping their own Cyber warfare systems out of it , so they dont give the game away .
Just so they can see what the enemy are using in these games ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It would be more misreporting the results, because these were all internally run exercises. Which, to an extent they may have been. But the sad truth a lot of people are denying, everywhere, is that we've been playing games with our R&D while Russia and China, China especially, has been pushing hard to become a major power.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

See thats the part I dont buy , if the US tech is meant to be top drawer , why are they losing war games.

I thought the US had the best cyber warfare tech , didnt they shut down Iranian reactors etc ?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've long thought the US' reliance on aircraft carriers to project our power was a mistake. Because no matter how sophisticated you make it, or how many defensive ships you ring around it, at the end of the day it's just a boat, with a long list of vulnerabilities. It's basically the mentality that lead the Galactic Empire to build the Death Star.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

aye but the death star would have been the ultimate weapon had its designer not built in a flaw to bring it to its knees

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My brother works networking for a company that does a lot of work with the government. His stories about the holes in some of the networks are scary as hell. We might have some really good offensive capabilities, but getting our systems secured is proving to be difficult.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Maybe that is why we are interested in things like Iron Dome air defense system from Israeli.

That's not all it's cracked up to be either. The Palestinians have breached it many times.

Just wait till the real war starts when the US lets loose the thousands of TRB3's, the tic tac fleet and the flotilla of Gimbles they have been secretly manufacturing since the 50's

Game over man.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The US will only be defeated internally. We hate each other more than we hate authoritarian regimes..

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You mean all those TR3Bs that don't exist? Yeah, that'll put fear into our enemies.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You mean all those TR3Bs that don't exist? Yeah, that'll put fear into our enemies.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join