It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unopend secret chamber under sphinx in Giza Plateau ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Ace

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
ok first of all sorry i got very liitle information about this so this is why i ask

a while ago i saw some docu about the Giza plateau
and they mentioned some kinda secret room nobody ever opened under the sphinx near the great pyramide

does anybody have more info on this
or maybe knows if somebody finnaly went in to check it out ?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There is supposed to be several as yet undiscovered underground chambers in close proximity to the Sphinx. There are certain prophecies that point to the discovery of these.

Some hold that there will be a type of Great Library contained in at least one of these. Lost ancient knowledge.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There has been some discussion on this already,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it seems that some people are speculating it has already been opened. The possibility of such a thing is extremely amazing, an ancient untouched repository of knowledge would be one of the greatest archaeological finds ever. I`m not sure if Edgar Cacye is to blame for these rumours or they have another source

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cassini,

Me neither. I know when ever I have read about this it has been associated with his "visions", so I'm unclear on whether there are other pointers to this.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well I`ve just been doing a quick look around and it seems that it was indeed Cayce who talked about this ( I won`t say Prophecize `cos I don`t believe he was a genuine prophet)

www.floweroflife.org...

I can`t seem to find any site that references anyone but Cayce as the author of these claims, anyone knows better please shout.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some guy on coast to coast radio's show with George Noory was saying that there is a Hall of Records under the paws of the Sphinx, but I don't remember what his qualifications were though.

FLYING REPTOID

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes, this is the Cayce "vision?/prophecy?" (I don't know what to call Cayce's thingies either). According to Cayce, when this "Hall of Records" is discoverd, it will be a sign of the "end times".

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
there is suppost to be a chamber containing all of the knowledge of a lost civilization (Atlantis) hidden under the Sphinx

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I heard there were diamonds under that spinx, but hey its all rumor until its opened

Ace

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
thanks for the replies
so what keeps them from actually trying to get in
is it because the location is not exactly known or maybe something else ?

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Ace]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think they have already been in there, and one of 3 things happened.

1) There are no secret doors or tunnels.

2) They did find secret doors and already cleaned them out.(which is what I think.)

3) The doors are there they opened them,and there was nothing.

Tourism is one of Egypts biggest money makers. They need to keep the world intrested in order to keep people showing up,and digging around. I think if everything was known about ancient Egypt,it would hurt tourism and their wallets.
If you rember about a year ago Fox had a 2 hour special about the tunnels in the prymids and they opened a tomb. Nothing came from either one,and IMO the tomb looked like it was already opened.
I don't think Egypt wants the rest of the world to know her secrets.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I heard that the chamber is 2 miles down, and is actually an abandon underground "alien" base, complete with disks.

I belive Edgar was givin this information so it would cause the "finding" of these weapons of war, to covertly cause another global war. The west was given these weapons at Roswell, and the east was given them at the Sphinx. Sooner or later, it will lead to war.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I heard that the chamber is 2 miles down, and is actually an abandon underground "alien" base, complete with disks.

LOL,ASE.......thanks for jarring the ole memory....
That reminds me,I saw a show years ago,they used ultra-sound to see if they could find any rooms or tunnels underground,that they haven't seen yet. Well they did find some places that were hollow. But the Egyptian government would not let them dig,and made them stop. I have heard nothing about it since.
Whether it has something to with aliens,I don't have a clue.But one way or another the Egyptian government is hiding something.

Ace

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
well i guess we will never really know what happend and what didnt
but i think there will always be secret chamber , tunnels etc.. near the pyramids
if you look at how many secrets already are found

shame that the egyptian govermant makes a big deal out of it sometimes

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I swear I remember a show a while back where some researchers brought out a sonar-like piece of equipment that bounced soundwaves under the ground to see what's under there, and there indeed was a chamber under one of the Sphinx's paws. I guess they were refused permission to dig by the Egyptian government, though. I only remember I saw it either on the Discovery Channel or the History Channel a year or so ago. I'll dig around and see if I can find some credible links on the subject.

Ace

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I swear I remember a show a while back where some researchers brought out a sonar-like piece of equipment that bounced soundwaves under the ground to see what's under there, and there indeed was a chamber under one of the Sphinx's paws. I guess they were refused permission to dig by the Egyptian government, though. I only remember I saw it either on the Discovery Channel or the History Channel a year or so ago. I'll dig around and see if I can find some credible links on the subject.

yeah i remember something about that also
and i saw a docu last night where the mentioned the chamber between the paws from the sphinxs
but they didnt say if it was opened or not
only that there are alot of tunnels

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
About Cayce: He predicted this would all happen between 1997 and 1998, and if I recall, it was 1999.

Why haven't we been able to explore the Tunnels? The Egyptian government will not allow us. Go figure. This could be the greatest discovery in centuries, perhaps even history.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I believe Egypts director of antiquities, I think his name is Hawass, does not want any evidence coming to light that shows Egypt's ancient structures might have been constructed by someone other than Egyptians.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are exactly right about Hawass. As a rule I change the channel if he is involved with whatever digs they may be talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Although I do not believe the theory that the pyramids were construced by extraterrestrials (nor do I deny the existance of such beings), or built by Atlantians, or that the Egyptians were instructed by extraterrestrials, I do believe there is a conspiracy going on. But if the Sphynx and the surrounding area contains the great things that many believe it does, perhaps we are not ready to unearth them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join