It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: queenofswords

It looks like Trumps reflection in the silver pen to me.
"We hear his source(s) are 'very' credible.
Q"

That's what I said yesterday. But the important thing is that Q used that image to verify what Hannity said about big things coming soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: queenofswords

It looks like Trumps reflection in the silver pen to me.
"We hear his source(s) are 'very' credible.
Q"

It looks like Trump's reflection to me also, but I'm not sure that silver thing is a pen.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll drop this here. Thought is was interesting. It was Body Language Lady's take on the podcast with Joe Rogan, Timcast, and Jack Dorsey about what's going on with Twitter.

Who is the Puppet Master, indeed?

Add for clarity on lying. Seem strange the "lawyer" would not know the of the 100's being paid to do exactly what she states they are not doing Enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, that can be one way to look at it, I suppose. Have we cracked who that “somebody” is? The closest to the top I’ve seen anyone get on this thread is the “P”- family - Peysurs, I can’t rememeber how it’s spelled. If we don’t know who or what “somebody” is, then no, I guess I think it’s more of a “something”
A reality. Ripping the last page out of the “story” and re -writing it? Ties in nicely with the pen, if nothing else.

I’m not going anywhere with this. Just speculating.

Or maybe it’s us. Maybe it’s us that’s going somewhere. Wwg1wga- maybe we get to be the breakaways

a reply to: Slichter

edit on 7-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: More thoughts. Told u my brain has some mileage

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Q's pen is not a Century II black lacquer pen. It doesn't have gold accents and is not smooth. It has a cut diamond pattern.

ETA:

edit on 7-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Agreed it looks like a Montblanc to me.
Pricey and a New York City developer wouldn't be caught without one

ETA I think it's a Montblanc starwalker.
Could be wrong but that's what it looks like
edit on 3 7 2019 by dashen because: No coincidences starwalker

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Which one, the one trump actually uses, because your link says it is a Century II, or the one Q posted?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That looks like a felt tip, something that Donald Trump is known to prefer.
The signature looks like one made by a felt tip, and the low angle to the paper would indicate a felt tip.
CNN says he uses a roller ball point though.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Correct.
CNN says that he uses a Century II to sign legislation
Q seems to post a picture of a much pricier type of pen.
They're clearly dissimilar which only leads me to wonder why does he want us to follow the pen?

Is the fact that it is a Montblanc starwalker significant?
I just don't know

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interview With Bill Binney, Former Technical Director of The World

The Interviewer calls this interview "astonishing" and says everyone needs to know and have this information in their consciousness...

Bill Binney and Larry Johnson Shred Robert Mueller’s Russian Hack Fable

Now Binney has examined the metadata of the actual DNC files published by WikiLeaks and demonstrated that they are also consistent with transfer to a thumb drive or a storage device rather than a Russian internet-based hack. Although this story has received some attention (as on the Gateway Pundit and ZeroHedge), it must receive the broadest possible circulation.

edit on 7-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Follow the pen; follow the story, write the story.....

Oh. My. Gosh.

Anyone ever seen the Book of Eli ?

What if the Q thread is the next cycle of civilizations starting point.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The article actually says:

Trump, Obama and Bush use the medium felt tip refills -- Bush in blue, Obama and Trump in black.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Q set up the pic to look like they had taken it inside the WH after the signing of an EO. 1421 even has a partial view of a signature that looks like Trump's but it is done with a felt tip and the starwalker is a fountain pen. Does it even come in felt tip?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy

The article actually says:

Trump, Obama and Bush use the medium felt tip refills -- Bush in blue, Obama and Trump in black.

From your article:

When he signs executive orders, Trump is using a Century II black lacquer and gold roller ball pen, made by manufacturer A. T. Cross. The Trump White House put in an initial order for 150 of the pens

Says roller ball.
I guess not ‘actually ‘ though... eh?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It isn't my article it is what dashen linked and it actually is that pen with an optional felt tip.

The Century II in black lacquer is available for purchase for the general public with an MSRP of $110 for the rollerball pen, plus the $6.50 felt tip refill.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Montblanc starwalker pen was inspired by Italian futurism. My money is on that is Mike Pompeo's pen.
The area his father's family comes from is a pretty interesting historic, secluded place in Italy. Not common knowledge. Then again it could be a high end cat laser toy used against the Dems in meetings.

edit on 372019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It isn't my article it is what dashen linked and it actually is that pen with an optional felt tip.

The Century II in black lacquer is available for purchase for the general public with an MSRP of $110 for the rollerball pen, plus the $6.50 felt tip refill.

I said that CNN says that he uses a ball point.
I wasn’t wrong.
You came back with a quote from the article to make look like I either lied or was mistaken.
I was not suggesting that you wrote the article... I mean, come on, even CNN has some standards.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Agreed it looks like a Montblanc to me.
Pricey and a New York City developer wouldn't be caught without one

ETA I think it's a Montblanc starwalker.
Could be wrong but that's what it looks like

Hannity "source" holds/uses the pen...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You came back with a quote from the article to make look like I either lied or was mistaken.

I came back with a quote that showed that they called it both and that that pen can also be a felt tip.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ahoy from lurkdom.

This is an interesting theory with Q drop data concerning the Denver Airport, DARPA, FB and CIA.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join