It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That has changed my mind about the reflection in the silver "pen". It's Huber, not Trump!

I wonder who was taking photos.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That would be Q of course.

Shealah Craighead

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
The meeting is still a good sign though, regardless!

There ya go! Sean Hannity talked to one of these men. But I must say, in that photo, William Barr looks like the entire weight of what he's about to launch, is weighing heavy on his mind. No return smile...looking down and past Huber, while shaking his hand.

I'd like to know more about that meeting. Those could be the prosecutors working with Huber in various parts of the country. No wonder Q chose this week to resurrect the John Huber name again. I'm getting excited (again)!

[snipped]

edit on 3/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: PokeyJoe

I so clearly remember the US had a list of what Saddam DECLARED he had in the WMD department.

Likely from the US, of course.

They went in saying he had more than that.

BUT the question I always asked was
All US what the hell happened to his declared weapons if they weren't there?made and they didn't want to say?

Also WHO had them aferwards when none were found?

Another question they didn't want to answer.

ISIS used them in Syria from past threads on ATS. Sure some say no but it seems to be true from the various anecdotes that have been floated around here.

If that is true then we can conclude there was no weapons of mass destruction since there was no mass destruction in syria.

Woah, who said those chemicals are not Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Chemical Weapons are indeed WMD's. Blister agent takes your skin off and the damage inside your lungs it does cause an unimaginably painful death.

Nukes are in a way a chemical weapon too besides being explosive. But, whether it was Nerve Gas or some harmful element like Phosphorus instead, there are more ways to kill lots of people than just a Nuke.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

How about that pen on the other pad- Black & Gold?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
What a loaded couple of drops.

Id like to know how Facebook originally being restricted to those with a college university email address before being released to the general public almost 4 years later, plays into it.

Why college students, first?

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

target audience

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Think DARPA project

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I just heard manafort basically got his pardon. He is likely up for good behavior now.

47 months.

I like ts ellis

Good for him. Manafort is a stand up guy.

Let's not get carried away....... He isn't that. The man would probably do anything to anyone to make a million. He's not some Noble altruistic person.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That has changed my mind about the reflection in the silver "pen". It's Huber, not Trump!

I know this well. I’m from Kansas.

USA today interview

I'm just saying

Trust Kansas
edit on 372019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Have we mentioned the new talking gargoyle at DIA that says welcome to illuminati headquarters?

Because its pretty funny and bizarre

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Up here.. was just an interesting group I ran across. Have not dug into it a lot

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You just don't know where this crap will turn up but it's always right under our noses

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I know this well. I’m from Kansas.

USA today interview

I'm just saying

Trust Kansas

Epic takeaway for me...

Pompeo: No, tell me what I missed. Did I miss that, Deirdre? Tell me, show me the quote from the North Koreans that said this was their one and only offer. Where’d you get that?

QUESTION: From their news conference after the summit was over.

Pompeo: OK, I’m reading … I’m staring at that right now. I’m staring at it. Where does it say this was on their one and only offer, Deirdre, because clearly your translation is different than mine, so tell me where that was.

QUESTION: OK, well, I can pull the quote out but that’s going to take time

Pompeo: No Deirdre, it’s important. It’s important. Please do, please pull the quote out. Yes ma’am, because what you’re saying is false. The predicate of your question is false, so let’s talk about what they really said. So go ahead...

QUESTION: OK, so they said ‘Our proposal will never be changed.’

Pompeo: What they said is they’re prepared to continue conversations with us and that’s what we intend to do.

Enemy of the people. What is stunning about this is "Deirdre" made no mention about Otto and Obama. Obama, the guy who didn't bother to get him out? What is with this "do you hold him accountable" thing anyway? Fine, hold me accountable for it - so what?

Now Q folks know DJT has this sorted, the Vietnam event is pure theater. The press got nothing but took the quick leave as "a fiasco?" As if the tiny bit of information they got is tantamount to the entire event, from phone calls, letters, visits and so on.

Enemy of the people mostly because the are just plain stupid.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Her last name.... Shesgreen

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Keystone stuff...

The rest here

For non twits - key takeaway...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

As maddening as all this kabuki theater is, it's serving a purpose. I view everything from my personal experience, the Q chatter is way up. To me, that's an intel indicator. I'm seeing things moving around in other circles I hang around in. Things are being PUSHED to a climax right now. I got no clue what the end state is but we're about there.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Using their own ‘weapons’ against them

This makes so much sense to me.

Example of my quote.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It would be great if the President and his top Admin people would be as forthcoming as you are, when addressing the media.

The media is so filled with evil, no words are too harsh for them. I would have loved for President Trump to say to the White House Press Corps, during their brief QandA yesterday...

"President Obama had the opportunity to get Otto Warmbier out of North Korea before his health was damaged. But apparently President Obama either didn't care, or getting Otto released wasn't a priority to him."

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join