It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Bono's partner in socially responsible investment firm is charged in college fraud scandal after paying $250K to USC, hiring a man to take his son's exam and photoshopping boy into football photos

Bill McGlashan, who is a founder and managing partner at TPG Growth, was among the 50 parents and coaches who were picked up by federal agents across he country.

He founded the $2 billion Rise Fund and in his role at TPG has made lucrative investments in companies like Uber, Spotify and Airbnb. 

And while he was working to take away a spot in the school from more deserving student, McGlashan was recorded saying: 'Pretty funny. The way the world works these days is unbelievable.'

Federal documents also reveal that McGlashan was so pleased with how things went the first time, he has wanted to utilize the process again with his younger children. 

Just a month before the arrest he was extolling the virtues of his socially conscious firm in Davos alongside Bono.  

link

Richard Branson sits on the board of Rise Fund. I made a post about it here
edit on 0am331America/ChicagoSun, 31 Mar 2019 04:05:55 -050005342019-03-31T04:05:55-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with NeonRevolt. He just published an article that is an absolute must read!

They Want the Keys to the Kingdom! Unmasking #ObamaInWhiteFace @PeteButtigieg, with the help of #SorosRentBoy @FranklinLeonard! #QAnon #GreatAwakening #BlackListAnon #NEONREVOLT

Makes perfect sense why they are going after their own presidential candidates via mockingbird tactics.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Star Trek The Managerie Pt1 first played in 1966 a decade later we had the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind (which feature a model of the Enterprise NCC 1701).
Unfortunately I'm one of those bugs that seems to share a roadmap.
I believe the ZATAOMM roadmap for CEOTTK was published in 1974.
In the 90's we have the internet (Where should the AC bugs be going today) Gates.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow....just wow. That’s a helluva article and all those connections make my head spin. Mayor Pete is not who he and they claim him to be.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Dr. Dre and his 18-year-old daughter are getting trolled for USC Instagram: 'You bought her way in'
Taryn RyderYahoo CelebrityMarch 25, 2019

Dr. Dre and his 18-year-old daughter Truly Young are getting trolled over her admission to the University of Southern California.

Over the weekend, the rapper-turned-entrepreneur (also known as Andre Young) praised his little girl for getting into USC “all on her own,” mocking those involved in the college admissions scandal by writing, “No jail time!!!”

Dre quickly deleted the post after many people pointed out he and Jimmy Iovine donated $70 million to the university in 2013 to establish the USC Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy for Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation.

USC is a swamp in itself. Symbolism will be their downfall seems they just can’t help themselves. Pay to play.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Interdasting.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: imthegoat

People here told me that DECLAS strictly meant the FISA DECLAS

*edit*

which "Q" had said last year Trump already ordered, also said that "DECLAS" would make RR resign, and followed by multiple posts saying "Goodbye RR"

and "RR bad day, bad week," etc

and we all know how that turned out...

Trump Orders Declassification Of FBI Documents Sought By House Republicans

I'm not going to guess at what anything in that article means, just take it at face value. The declass did happen, but there is a process that involves more than just the president. Also not that the SC investigation was also ongoing and there are parallel investigations that are/were ongoing and still.

I see folks on here acting like this is a script in a movie, written, and waiting to be played out in perfect order. It's not, though. It's real life. There are no guarantees, and there's always a real chance that the best laid plans can go tits up in a heartbeat.

So for everyone out there, when the script (individually perceived) fails to meet your expectations, understand it's your perception of events and the order they should play out that is wrong, and not the movie your are watching that is wrong.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Neon did a great a job getting the jump on that one. Pete Buttigieg is 100% the deep state's Obama 2020.

This was a nice touch:

So what can we say about Buttigieg? Well, he’s certainly pink, and he likes it in the stink.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
[...]

Published on Aug 25, 2018 7:05 - Length
The evolution of technology is advancing rapidly, and the parallels between our world and the world in Blade Runner 2049 are becoming increasingly apparent. Robin takes a look at these eerie similarities...

Interdasting find truly TOL, here is a break down of BR 2049 notice how many dots are connected!
edit on Sun Mar 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm ready for the "big crash". I have hard copies of EVERYTHING.

Trees are my friend. 😁

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Neon did a great a job getting the jump on that one. Pete Buttigieg is 100% the deep state's Obama 2020.

This was a nice touch:

So what can we say about Buttigieg? Well, he’s certainly pink, and he likes it in the stink.

That was increadibly in-depth.

I'd love to see an infographic on that web of relationships, but I think Creep Thumper already used all the trees trying to back everything up offline.

🤨😉

ETA: The word of the day is: Derin Devlet!

I think the term has a ring to it that speaks for itself.
edit on 31-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm ready for the "big crash". I have hard copies of EVERYTHING.

Trees are my friend. 😁

Ya I could print it all out here at work
But don't think security would let me take it home
Or air travel would be happy having to fly
with all that extra weight in my luggage LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
So for everyone out there, when the script (individually perceived) fails to meet your expectations...

Pretty sure some of us are not expecting anything.

When the narrator of the movie (Q) says something is going to happen and it doesn't, that isn't just our perception, it is just a fact that something did or didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Fascinating...

George Pap

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, saw it in passing thanks Wand.

Interesting dynamics for the fortnight ahead... and then Good Friday 19th and Easter on 21st!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... rue

Memorial Sloan Kettering you say?

Experimental late stage lung cancer treatment you say?

Now who could have mentioned such a thing?

News unlocks.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CoramDeo
So for everyone out there, when the script (individually perceived) fails to meet your expectations...

Pretty sure some of us are not expecting anything.

When the narrator of the movie (Q) says something is going to happen and it doesn't, that isn't just our perception, it is just a fact that something did or didn't happen.

It can actually be either/or, so I don't entirely disagree with your assessment.

Last year I had to cancel a get-together with a friend who lives in another state. We've both promised to each other that we would get together several times, but unforeseen events have cased us to cancel over and over. My promise, and her promise, unfulfilled, to get together aren't lies, or a false narrative.

If our mutual friend Lilly had told you, a year ago, about my plans to visit my friend, and you then learned that we didn't meet, would you call me a liar? Without explanation as to the 'why' we didn't meet, I could see that you might; but from my vantage point, there was a reasonable explanation for the change in plans, and several attempts to get together have still fallen through. That's life. What if Lilly was completely wrong in relaying what I said? What if I had met my firend the following month, but I never told Lilly that I had done that?

So, expanding on my original quote, which you truncated:

So for everyone out there, when the script (individually perceived) fails to meet your expectations, understand it's your perception of events and the order they should play out that is wrong...

You are correct in observing that some events haven't happened according to the original (interpreted) timetable, that's life. My point was that what didn't happen is what was interpreted, not necessarily what Q meant when posting. The things that you are pointing to as predictions made and unfulfilled are usually predictions made by anons based on what Q has said.

That's probably clear as mud, so, my apologies. Since I'm doing such poor job explaining myself, you get the last word.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Now who could have mentioned such a thing?

A bunch of people like The National Cancer Institution back in 2017

But after several decades of painstaking research, the field has reached a tipping point, Dr. Rosenberg continued. In just the last few years, progress with CAR T cells and other ACT approaches has greatly accelerated, with researchers developing a better understanding of how these therapies work in patients and translating that knowledge into improvements in how they are developed and tested.

“In the next few years,” he said, “I think we’re going to see dramatic progress and push the boundaries of what many people thought was possible with these adoptive cell transfer–based treatments.”

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

While it's true they often say this it never seems to actually materialize.

I guess when it does, well when it's seen in the average population and not just one "progressive" SCOTUS member who is functioning while very elderly and reportedly riddled with late stage cancer, then the news will really be unlocked.

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join