It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Are you saying 'Jack Nicholson' is Q?

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe that is the Dragon FISA I referenced some time back.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry couldn't resist.

Thing is this has happened several times here within the threads when we as a whole are over target of very sensitive info. 0311 was hyped more than he has ever been thus far. Q went ham just prior as well. Seems very still to me now. Got my popcorn, beer, pretzels, err damn thing just enjoying the show and in suspense for the next scene.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry couldn't resist.

Thing is this has happened several times here within the threads when we as a whole are over target of very sensitive info. 0311 was hyped more than he has ever been thus far. Q went ham just prior as well. Seems very still to me now. Got my popcorn, beer, pretzels, err damn thing just enjoying the show and in suspense for the next scene.

LNM, agreed. It was an odd feeling reading his posts this time. It's all fun and games to watch Shifty and ChiFi get carted out in cuffs, it is another to read the need for strength to resist the need to execute some of these inhuman things on the spot.

The personal cost of these kinds of things must be very very high. I trust all will get what light the need to stay balanced and whole.

to all - pass it up...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Your point is that*you believe* they could use anons...

No. I have been saying for the past couple of pages that that is a weak excuse that was thrown out a while back until someone decided to post it again.

Either way, your claim and theirs is mutually exclusive. You can't have it both ways.

to whatever you just said

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

"All the public evidence that I've seen has come directly from whistleblowers"

What about the blackmail dossiers, you don't think that evidence will be admissible in court?

...rituals that their activities would be documented for future reference

There is the crux of the issue about admissible evidence. In order for evidence to become part of the legal record, it must be "authenticated" from it's source. Similar to the image from a red light camera; if you challenge it, some bloke will come down from the Borg and attest to the particulars of the camera, who set it up and collected the image etc.

So, if AnonX sends some video to the FBl, or if it came from the Wiener Archives, it cannot be authenticated by anyone except the person who actually made it.....or possibly if the witness was there when the video was made, and then explains how they know it's a genuine depiction of the scene. Also, the witness would be cross-examined about these things.
edit on 30-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

DJTjr tweet

One should really consider that the internet is forever, as such, people are watching and here it will all come back up like bad clams.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
SpyGate PART 1: How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump

SpyGate PART 2

SpyGate infographic

"Spygate has become one of the greatest political scandals in America’s history. In this special two-part series we explore how the intelligence community and federal agencies conspired against Donald Trump's presidency. A willing and complicit media spread unsubstantiated or falsified leaks as facts in an effort to promote the Russia-collusion narrative rather than objectively report on it. The Spygate scandal also raises a bigger question, was the 2016 election a one-time aberration or is it symptomatic of decades of institutional political corruption? This story builds on dozens of Congressional testimonies, court documents, and other research to provide an inside look at the actions of Obama administration officials in this scandal."

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They're going to start using "real news" reports inside political ads.

"People" will relate to what they saw in the original reports vs what they see in a political ad.

Very Effective 😎

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

"All the public evidence that I've seen has come directly from whistleblowers"

What about the blackmail dossiers, you don't think that evidence will be admissible in court?

...rituals that their activities would be documented for future reference

There is the crux of the issue about admissible evidence. In order for evidence to become part of the legal record, it must be "authenticated" from it's source. Similar to the image from a red light camera; if you challenge it, some bloke will come down from the Borg and attest to the particulars of the camera, who set it up and collected the image etc.

So, if AnonX sends some video to the FBl, or if it came from the Wiener Archives, it cannot be authenticated by anyone except the person who actually made it.....or possibly if the witness was there when the video was made, and then explains how they know it's a genuine depiction of the scene. Also, the witness would be cross-examined about these things.

I'm not verifying that this is true but if Rachel Chandler is in custody, allegedly she is the source for much of the evidence as she is the person who took pictures or video

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nxivm update RE: warrior's posts...

There were 12 subfolders, each of which contained numerous sexually explicit photographs of other members and associates of Nxivm/DOS – with whom Raniere had sexual relationships, including sexually explicit photos of Lauren Salzman and Kathy Russell.

The government plans to prove that Raniere and others “participated in the conduct of the affairs of the Enterprise” by inducing “shame and guilt in order to influence and control members and associates of the Enterprise,” and “obtaining sensitive information about members and associates of the Enterprise in order to maintain control over them,”

edit on 30-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The problem is, much of what the reporters/journalists say about President Trump hasn't been officially debunked by the proper authorities. Or it can't be debunked, because you'd need proof to counter what the lying traitor journalist, or lying traitor Congressman proclaims.

i.e. Schumer in January, re border security talks: "Trump slammed his fist on the table, and stormed out of the room in a fit of anger."

Lindsay Graham: "The President didn't slam his fist or storm out of the room. That's ridiculous."

Guess which account the anti-Trump / anti-America terrorist MSM reported ad-nauseum for 48 hours?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re Q#3304 - DECODES:

www.foxnews.com...
>>>
https://__._/dnc-emails/emailid/4203
[Dafna Linzer]
FAKE NEWS = propaganda arm of [D] party.
Q

The timestamp of Mar 29 2019 15:35:53 both has 5:5 and is a MIRROR, so:

MIRROR time becomes 15:53:35... notice how, now, the 5by5 surrounds the cabal (33) as well as having another 5:5 in it (15:53:35!

This makes:
MIRRORDelta = 38:18,
IntraDelta = 20:18.

Searching all Q Posts/POTUS tweets for these 2 deltas, using the "Main DECODES" tab, gives us:

1) #2954, which has a youtube video entitled :
"The Great Awakening: Breaking the Chains of the Democratic Party" under #WalkAway

2) POTUS tweet at Oct 09 2018 20:18:12 of "https://t.co/CPf3oxgdRX" - this seems to have been 404d?

3) #2360, which covers #Walkaway and the wrap-up smear:

[Repost][Search & Destroy]
www.c-span.org.../wrap-smear
""Wrap-Up Smear"" deployed v. Justice K?
""Wrap-Up Smear"" deployed v. POTUS?
These people are SICK!
#WALKAWAY
#VOTEREPUBLICAN
Q

4) #1767 - a wrap-up smear on Qanon?

Here we go.
www.theguardian.com...
Q

5) #1767 - which is the picture of Obama with ten yr old Maggie (Nixon?)

6) #1438 - Post Delta from #1437 is 20:18:

IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q

7) #413:

Track CEO resignations.
Q

Finally, the Post Delta of #3304 from #3303 is 23:00:54.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is anyone else intrigued that we are at a Q post HOLD at #3310 which is 23 away from #3333?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Are you purposely misunderstanding me because that's what I'm sensing. I don't know what evidence Q has access to, I haven't seen it. I have heard of blackmail dossiers and it would make total sense to me if politicians/actors/elites are initiated or jumped in to the upper echelon of the secret societies by being forced to perform rape/murder rituals that their activities would be documented for future reference

You are the one that seems to be having a hard time grasping what was being discussed.

Q followers say that they have amassed a mountain of evidence in threads like these which can now be introduced as evidence.

You have not seen it? Then what are you even debating?

You have heard about blackmail dossiers but don't know if they even exist or if they are even entered as evidence? You have nothing, which is what I am saying, so what are you arguing against?

Where in the ATS Q threads have people said they have amassed information that can be used as evidence? These threads discuss interpretations of Q posts and ancillary information gathered as a result of Q posts.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is anyone else intrigued that we are at a Q post HOLD at #3310 which is 23 away from #3333?

What you just said is Greek to me, but I am intrigued simply because an experienced decoder like you, is intrigued.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Q #3305 - DECODES:

1) Timestamp Mar 29 2019 15:53:48 and PostDelta 17:55 both have 5by5 = Eyes On,

2) Timestamp2Acronym gives:
OAV = Only Available on Video?
FHL = Federal Home Loans Bank?

3) CAPS only gives A R R L D = A Rod Rosenstein lead perhaps?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, to explain... 33 is a number significant of the cabal and we know they like to double or treble up on their numbers to add power to their magic - so it seems likely that Q/POTUS would post something significant at that post number to "take control" of their symbolism.

We have identified 23 as signifying pain in Q terminology.

Therefore it just seemed interesting that there has been 1 day 7 hours of no posts with the last being 23 before 3333.

But then again I've just hit 6,660 posts so it could mean nothing.

edit on 30-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU
The post I replied to was saying just that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because they used "Less than legal means" to obtain that evidence, so that evidence cannot be legally used in a court of law to convict. Which is why this movement is here. We, the people, make the connections, report our findings (public source), and then the evidence can be legally allowed in a court of law.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

On your 2) the short url goes to
Pres. Trump holds campaign rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa
www.pscp.tv...

Also on YT - www.youtube.com...

5) #1767 is same as 4). Think you mean #1213.

The Russian manufacturer of smartphones has developed the model of Nokia 3310 with gold plated cover and titanium back engraved with Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump's image. The phone will be available from 27 July 2018.

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join