It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 1point92AU
The post I replied to was saying just that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because they used "Less than legal means" to obtain that evidence, so that evidence cannot be legally used in a court of law to convict. Which is why this movement is here. We, the people, make the connections, report our findings (public source), and then the evidence can be legally allowed in a court of law.

That's one post. You implied all Q discussions across multiple threads were about gathering evidence. That's an incorrect generalization.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I didn't imply that I actually said the following in my reply to that post:

It's hard to buy into the "how do you introduce evidence" excuse when Q (as a team) could have posted enough evidence anonymously in a month or two, before the Mueller investigation started, to get things rolling.

That was pointed out early on and then things shifted to "it isn't about the evidence but about waking people up so their heads won't explode when the arrests start happening".

Stating that discussions shifted away from "gathering evidence", so how can I have been implying that all Q discussions were about that?

edit on 30-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
3RD Temple In Jerusalem Update (Mike Pompeo in attendance)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OAV =

Goldenhar syndrome (also known as oculo-auriculo-vertebral (OAV) syndrome) is a rare congenital defect characterized by incomplete development of the ear, nose, soft palate, lip and mandible. It is associated with anomalous development of the first branchial arch and second branchial arch.

An increase in Goldenhar syndrome in the children of Gulf War veterans has been suggested, but the difference was shown to be statistically insignificant.

My kids were born normal so guess I wasn't part of the statistic.

ARRLD = American Radio Relay League & Directory is the largest membership association of amateur radio (hams) enthusiasts in the USA.
www.arrl.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, your last 2 links in above post are 404d now?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

AR.Mil.US.

armilus

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand... you beauty!!!!! You've solved one of my key decoding conundrums and opened a layer of new info by abbreviating Bezos Family Foundation to BFF!

For months and months I've been seeing BFF appear in Timestamp2Acronym decodes and thinking it just pointed to 2 people being Best Friends Forever.

The following Q posts have Timestamp2Acronym decodes of BFF:
#1796, 1621, 1298, 1061, 518.

... and POTUS tweets:
1100666476422410000 Feb 27 2019 02:58:32
1086438806461370000 Jan 18 2019 20:42:51
1055170989682750000 Oct 24 2018 13:55:42
1008692333771130000 Jun 18 2018 07:46:07
1006081372912480000 Jun 11 2018 02:51:06
948722170531893000 Jan 03 2018 20:06:06

Q#118 has BFF in a Guccifer decode using "Q" - now read it thinking of what Amazons planes might carry (and note the ref to foundations!):

What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
Who authorized the departure?
Why is this relevant?
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Repeat.
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Was it a private plane?
What can private planes carry v commercial?
What airport did they arrive/depart from?
What was carried on a private plane to Iran?
Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
Coincidence?
How does SA connect to the Bin Laden family?
Who in SA is connected specifically to the Bin Laden family?
What did they deliver?
To who?
Why?
What does money buy?
Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
Think SA.
How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
Think ‘Taken’.

Fantasy right?
Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
What is money laundering?
What does money buy?
Why is this relevant?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?
Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
Why is this relevant?
What do you need in order to prosecute senior political officials?
How do you avoid public misconception?
How do you justify counter-political attacks to the mass public?
Why is information so vital?
Is the country divided?
Why does the MSM portray the country as being divided?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Also in CAPS Only decodes we find BFF in Q Posts:
#3182, 2726, 1693, 1651, 1056, 1029, 685, 297, 295, 136

and in POTUS tweets:
1096433367757840000 Feb 15 2019 10:37:40
1026524292396270000 Aug 06 2018 12:43:57
965303158229622000 Feb 18 2018 14:13:02

It had concerned me that POTUS shows such dislike for Bezos/Amazon but there was so little obvious in Q posts. Well now we have 16 Q Posts and 9 POTUS tweets that look to be referencing them. Note that 16+9=25= 5by5 = Eyes On!

Thanks again!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Great Caesar's Ghost !!!!

That's enough to drive people all the way back to the Amazon Age

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I didn't imply that I actually said the following in my reply to that post:

It's hard to buy into the "how do you introduce evidence" excuse when Q (as a team) could have posted enough evidence anonymously in a month or two, before the Mueller investigation started, to get things rolling.

That was pointed out early on and then things shifted to "it isn't about the evidence but about waking people up so their heads won't explode when the arrests start happening".

Stating that discussions shifted away from "gathering evidence", so how can I have been implying that all Q discussions were about that?

Here is your generalized statement:

Q followers say that they have amassed a mountain of evidence in threads like these which can now be introduced as evidence.

"Q followers" i.e. anyone who follows Q when it was actually a single poster. "Threads like these" i.e. threads that discuss Q...when actually...it was a single post and not "threads" which implies all Q threads because you say "like these" and so far on ATS we have 16+ Q related threads.

You made an incorrect generalization of people who research Q.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

"Threads like these" not "ATS threads". There are other forums where Q is discussed.

Q followers isn't "all" Q followers. The context was based on that one post I replied to, implying the Q followers that hold that to be true.

Interesting that you couldn't see what was really being implied but instead had to imagine something completely different.

ETA: Also, threads like these doesn't mean that every post of every thread is people saying they have amassed a mountain of evidence, that would be a ridiculous statement.

If you read it correctly it means at some point or points within these threads, and others in other forums, some people express their belief that Q is about gathering evidence so that it can be used in court.

That "one" is an example of that but I'm not going to go scouring the net or even ATS for every example.

edit on 31-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Right after posting about video evidence, wife and I watched Star Trek The Managerie Pt1. At his trial for treachery and mutiny, Spock plays a tape of their adventure on Talos IV for the record. Tribunal member Capt Mendez says the evidence should be excluded due to it being "faked" by Spock, who turns to Capt Pike and asked him if it was a true account, to which he gives a single affirmative beep.

It may be a realistic model for the admission of the evidence Q wants to used. Also very weird synchronicity watching it randomly on Netflix 15 min after posting about the subject.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for correcting EMN!

Two 24 hour days this week and another 2 with only 4 hrs sleep is having an effect.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, that American Radio Relay League & Directory looks interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Re Q post #3307 - 1 min MARKER - IMMINENT ACTION:

When they can’t attack the information provided, they attack the messenger.
Define ‘deflection’.
Logical thinking.
Shill count HIGH.
Q

The Post delta from #3306 is 01:45.

Perhaps the panic and Imminent action ties in to 0311Warriors recent posts!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

People here told me that DECLAS strictly meant the FISA DECLAS

*edit*

which "Q" had said last year Trump already ordered, also said that "DECLAS" would make RR resign, and followed by multiple posts saying "Goodbye RR"

and "RR bad day, bad week," etc

and we all know how that turned out...
edit on 31-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I could come up with few reasons why POTUS doesnt like Bezos.

He and his family have the BFF. Daddy Miguel (Mike) Bezos is a trustee at Aspen Institute where you can find quite a smorgasbord of swamp creatures like Madeline Albright, Katie Couric, Yo-Yo Ma, Queen Noor, Lynda Resnick, Ricardo Salinas, Vin Webber, Skippy Podesta, Susan rice, Dina Powell, several Pritzker's, Anne - Marie Slaughter, Frances Townsend and Phillip Zelikow among MANY others. This is one of the main nodes of the swamp web but not the main one.

As we all know Hills is great pals with Jeffyboi Bezos because they like to like to flaunt it.

Jeff Bezos & Hillary Clinton, together at last for Kindle announcement next week

Here is an NGO that they they like to launder their money through and visit for rip roaring applause because they are so giving.

Since the program's inception, AVANCE has earned broad recognition and funding from various sources. Notable visits from national and international dignitaries include the Reverend Jesse Jackson, Prince Charles of Wales, Oprah Winfrey and former U.S. First Ladies Rosalynn Carter, Hillary Clinton, the late Barbara Bush, and Laura Bush. /ex]

One of Hills donors and former senior managing director/vice-chair investor relations now president of The American Friends of the Royal Foundation John "Studs" Studzinski likes to make nice and partner with some very sick people. Before I move on I want you to archive this article about Hills donors (example Blackstone Group) getting special access to her please.

The Royal Foundation partnered with ARK (Absolute Return for Kids).

The Duke announced a joint venture by the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry and the Ark charity, and said he and his brother would expand their project to parts of sub-Saharan Africa.

ARK was founded by Arpad Busson.

After amassing a personal fortune estimated at £100m by making hedge fund investments for his wealthy associates - including, at one point, members of the Bin Laden family - Mr Busson has decided it is time to give something back. He has established a charity called Absolute Return for Kids (Ark) whose mission is "to transform the lives of children who are victims of abuse, disability, illness and poverty".

After funding aid projects for mothers with HIV in South Africa, orphans in Romania, and charities in Kosovo and the UK, Ark plans to sponsor a network of new academies across the country, starting with seven in London.

After mingling with the likes of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles, Jemima Khan and Joanna Lumley, guests from the industry pledge astronomical sums for prizes - £160,000 for the tennis match with the PM, £120,000 for a training session with the footballers Frank Lampard and John Terry, £220,000 for a seat on Sir Richard Branson's proposed space flight.

I highlighted the Romanian ARK arm to bring attention to this wiki "mention". Here is an article about the scandal.

Zoé's Ark (French: L'Arche de Zoé) is a French charity organization with the aim of increasing awareness of the crisis in Darfur and providing aid for children affected by the conflict. The organization was brought into the public's awareness in 2007 with the arrest of six members and 11 others in Abéché, Chad accused of abducting 103 African children.

Remember Darfur because I will come back to that.

I ran across this citation while digging and looked up some of the "patrons" listed for ARK. Bernard Sabrier who has/had his own foundation and a member of the honarary committee Bernard Kouchner is no stranger to the www.dejanlucic.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">sickness (Rel since I'm mobile I cant link the pdf but will try to edit post to include it)

Bernard Kouchner Involved In Albanian Organ Market

Milijana Mitrovic, who was close to the Albanian businessman and saw death camps, says organs were not taken from Serbs exclusively

Now going back to Darfur I was digging on Clooney because I know his parents Nick & Nina and his sister Ada. I have 7 pages front and back of research on them including wifey Amal. Makes my blood curdle at what I have pieced together.

Anyway Nick and Georgie boi went to Darfur in 2006 to film a documentary and the proceeds went to IRC (who has partnered with the BFF). Not only is Georgie pals with Hills but he is also pals with Diana Jenkins.

In March 2010, Diana Jenkins raised more than $1 million for President Bill Clinton’s Foundation.

This could be a few a few reasons POTUS has dislike for Bezos. POTUS knows.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

"Threads like these" not "ATS threads". There are other forums where Q is discussed.

Q followers isn't "all" Q followers. The context was based on that one post I replied to, implying the Q followers that hold that to be true.

Interesting that you couldn't see what was really being implied but instead had to imagine something completely different.

daskakik you are a master debater lol
edit on Sun Mar 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Amen Xue!

🍻 cheers to Rel's brain.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Rel did you see the post I made last night about the crisis actors ad for 4/1 and 4/5 in GA? I saw an article by Fox news last night that said POTUS might close the border this coming week. Warrior made about about it last night.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join