It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Are you for real?

Either the person committed a federal crime and leaked classified information or they helped create a fake video that reveals TTSA to be a complete sham and the entire Disclosure process to be a massive domestic intelligence operation in violation of the CIA's charter.

Go ahead - tell us who they are. Ha.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have to review this further in-depth but it appears this is a bizarre turn of events, gentlemen and ladies, that may have strange ramifications not good for TTSA.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
One notion I've had in the back of my mind for ages is a contrived TTSA narrative to back up a hoax video. Which would not be a crime. Per se. A crime of conscience, sure, but all in the name of entertainment.

Meanwhile, lots of caffeine consumption in this thread...

originally posted by: celltypespecific

OHHH # I think I figure out WHO COMETA is !!!!!!!!!

Lol....OMG... its so obvious in upon analysis. OMG!!!

OMG!!!! Cometa F up!!!!

Its sooo obvious now.....OMG.

Is it Jimmy Hoffa?

edit on 3-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Lol... you are correct. This is my first time experiencing shock and being dumbfounded...

that may have strange ramifications not good for TTSA

It has quite possible come to this.... TTSA is not being completely transparent..... The OFFICIAL Debriefing of the Nimtz event is posted below....this was posted in 2007 !!!..... The KEY to all this.. is that Tom Delonge was a member of ATS back in 2007.....Its pretty obvious now....

...actually I won't paste and copy from that thread....as I am in the dark in regards to the legality of those actions... But Cometa posted the OFFICIAL Debriefing

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I think ...Miramen knows who cometa his...or at least whom cometa has directly influenced.

Coursecatalog,....I think you also know but won't say his name...Its so obvious based on Cometa's Call to action post/manifesto...
Its literally right there!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If I remember correctly weren't you the one--some pages back--who brought up the fact that the video had been posted/referenced here---something about "member thefinaltheory" doing a thread? I'm not talking about when you referenced the book. But between the two...almost like you were planting seeds.

I'm now smelling something here besides general ignorance...

edit on 3-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This from Cometa's manifesto which should clearly give away who this person his or who he has influenced.... I will not revisit this topic again. It should be obvious....

"we are the mighty ones.

we have to form a very new kind of community.
we have to form a community with influence, because we are the influence.
we have to form a new generation, because we are the new generation.
we have to form a community out of the real power and this power i am describing, that is the power actually we do posses, not our so called leaders.

we are the mighty ones. "
edit on 3-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Glad you have a good sense of smell
Gut.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If I remember correctly weren't you the one--some pages back--who brought up the fact that the video had been posted/referenced here---something about "member thefinaltheory" doing a thread? I'm not talking about when you referenced the book. But between the two...almost like you were planting seeds.

Yeah, the triggered defensiveness ("How dare you say TTSA hasn't done the most incredible thing for UFOlogy since ever!") to suddenly and without transition suspecting TTSA of being the fake "UFO Disclosure" group that they are...a little fishy. Plus the telling us, as if we didn't know, things we've been telling this new member since page 1 of this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Willtell

Willtell someone LEAKED a CLASSIFIED literally ABOVETOPSECRET document on this site back in 2007. The leaker went by the tag Thefinaltheory.

Additionally there is a book called The Final Theory that deals with anti-gravity.

So the above is the post referenced. This first quote is you in this thread:

I think its all about the target audience....they are not trying to coopt other UFologist or anyone with a remote historical background on the subject area....

TTSA is the birth of a new generation/era of ufology....
They are adding to the ufology lore..... "The Nimtz Encounters" "The GIMBAL Incidence" can't wait for episode six they will mostly like drop a bombshell....

Another article is in the works from the NYT/Politico...

The following is a quote from thefinaltheory in the 2007 thread:

I'm not sure how to handle that or if i will ever release it, maybe I'll send out a edited version... though I am sure everyone will scream hoax. I just honestly dont get you people, I've been bashed from the start...when I came here with information and obviously good intentions. I seem to have devoloped a hate crew on here. Anyways whatever, my contribution is made... the proof is here. We can deduct many facts from this video, see the problem is .... I think you guys are expecting too much... your not going to get the whole puzzle just at once... but here is definently a genuine piece of it.

Ellipsis much?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Yeah, the triggered defensiveness ("How dare you say TTSA hasn't done the most incredible thing for UFOlogy since ever!") to suddenly and without transition suspecting TTSA of being the fake "UFO Disclosure" group that they are...a little fishy. Plus the telling us, as if we didn't know, things we've been telling this new member since page 1 of this thread.

Rather schizoid I agree. It's also kind of messing with my current theory but I think I'm working that out too. Might take the subconscious a minute to spit it out.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Rather schizoid I agree. It's also kind of messing with my current theory but I think I'm working that out too. Might take the subconscious a minute to spit it out.

I'm right there with ya

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So I've now fully read both of TFT's threads and dug around a bit. I'm gonna have to sleep on this one.

edit on 4-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is a rumor that some internal NIDS-emails leaked...
if true they believed that the Alien Autopsy footage was real

imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
So much bollocks in such a short amount of time...

The other side have been quiet for a while to be fair. The usual Gung-Ho BS that the Young Gun / TTSA Superfans tote to such things, is oddly sceptical at first with this "Alien Autopsy" email "leak".

First impressions from my perspective is that it isnt them; nor from their handlers either.

There is however one person has had a grudge against person(s) mentioned in those "emails" that would very much still like to see their name dragged through the mud again.

It's like old intelligence Agents 4d chess...just buy a dog, do some gardening or even buy an RV and go see places. Nope; leak fake alien autopsy email documents instead to get one up on the neighbors.
edit on p04625192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Are TFT and Specific same person then?
Not really following what the deal is just seen some expressive writing, couple of flags tell me it's same person... Could be the joker that is TDL, the demon let go mason of the eastern star worshippers.
Trying to pass earth's mystical energies of as otherworldly bad ass beings that are out to suck your blood...while they are using their occult methods and rituals, with their familiars by their sides and manipulating their version of reality, s'n-word'ing at us for being zombies because we haven't been conditioned in the same way as them to make magic happen.
....is my view on TDL.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
IMO the New York Times article was totally lacking in news. it wasn't even interesting as a colorful feature story. Is this really where we are nearly two years after TTSA was announced - a story about pilots seeing flying objects that they can't identify?

I think it is quite illuminating myself. After all the pushing and pulling, going round the country, travelling overseas, talking to people "who know", this is the end product. This is all they had to give it. That is a revelation in itself. That is disclosure. It might not be the type of disclosure people were looking for, but to me, it is significant.

However, and of course, this isn't all that the DoD have on the subject, Burroughs' has pointed out that there appears to be limitations on the information released regarding some of the technical equipment that the pilots are issued which he appears to feel is significant. So, we can definately suspect that what they are allowing to be made public is not a complete picture of these incidents, something to do with the pilots head gear has a bearing, or so Burroughs suspects.

Otherwise, I kind of feel TTSA have done alright. I was never going to read their books or watch their programming, but they do appear to have found an audience, and to have sparked much discussion. As far as disclosure goes and how deeply that is felt, will depend on how things settle once the butt sniffing and territory marking have subsided, and the audience finds where it stands.

Entertaining stuff though.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Plot summary thus far, TDL was baited and hooked by a German based Psyop team otherwise known as an Arts Project in 2007 on ATS using supposedly classified but edited footage that went on to become a multi media entertainment franchise promising Disclosure, the final revelation being it's not the Aliens we should be concerned about.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Can you link that please, my phone's rubbish at searching ATS

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

It's just a summary of this thread and Art Projects in general or at least the last few pages as i'm out of the loopiness.

If i was going to contribute to the Arts Project i would probably contribute a play according to this plot, a man makes an enemy of a strange mythological beast through his own misdeeds, the strange beast appears to be heading towards his village seeking retribution, he seeks the other villagers to aid his cause but cannot explain the nature of the beast or why it is angered. beyond suggesting well that is the nature of strange beasts.

The villagers unconvinced by this limited disclosure decide to enquire of the beast itself and cautiously approach whereupon they learn that it is perfectly reasonable and that the man is a thief and compulsive liar and they collectively punish him, not much of a play but alright for a comic interlude.
edit on 4-6-2019 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join