It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The email doesn't read like a email chain?
In 01 I have never seen replies in email chains listed as ;

Kit: blah blah blha
Colm: blah blah blah
Kit:.......
Colm:....

Another little tidbit of interest.
In the end of 03 guess who had a concert on the Nimitz?

www.navy.mil...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

In the end of 03 guess who had a concert on the Nimitz? www.navy.mil...
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Goodness...!

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That is interesting.
A quote from Tom in the article:

"This is an awesome experience. It is so unreal," said DeLonge. "I have a personal tie to the military, because my brother is in the military and a lot of my wife's family is in the military."

"Unreal" he said. Wasn't that the same word Col. Halt used in the infamous Rendlesham tape? If not it was close.

Again, I'm not suggesting anything other than once the IC comes into your life "unreal" stuff seems to be par for the course.

edit on 4-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Already covered that one Zazz :p

I wonder if he got to know many people on his trip...
edit on p09248192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

There is no need to be rude.......
I will let that pass....

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

His brother is in Naval Special Warfare.......

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

All of this should inspire us to get our thinking caps on GUT.

T'was a bit of a surprise.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just for fun I guess(?) but The Laurel Canyon Conspiracy comes to mind for some reason.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Once a month I would fry that emotion monitoring machine.

I dare them

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Data....
Proof Lue was Director of AATIP provide by George Knapp and Brian Bender (Politico) Email sent by Sen. Harry Reid
Additional Documentation is on the way......

edit on 4-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

All of this should inspire us to get our thinking caps on GUT.

Dayum.
My interest intensifies. Reminds me of that experiment Kit did with his Chinese associate in Beijing where they put one person in the U.S. in an MRI and another subject in Beijing in a MRI and allegedly were testing something related to remote viewing research. I have that link somewhere but haven't found it yet.

My recall may be off a bit but that was the general gist of the report.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Didn't Pigsy just predict this? Lists Lue as a "Special Agent." Not sure if that means anything as regards his actual role. Certainly isn't the proof you claim that Lue was the Director. Nor does a document from George "Silver Fox" Knapp (I'm looking at YOU, Zazz
) mean much at this point.

edit on 4-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

For clarity

Can you point us all to where that specifically says he was Directorof AATIP?

All Knapp has confirmed is that

Lue Elizondo and Hal Puthoff were two recipients of June 2009 AATIP letter from Sen. Reid.

I'd also like George Knapp to disclose his assocation with TTSA and why he is releasing documents like this?

Maybe he's on that list

edit on 4/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Strap in ladies and gents....things are going to get really interesting.....
Credit: Rolling Stones

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe ask him your question on twitter.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It wasn't difficult to predict really though was it?

There is a clear marketing / narrative campaign going on here. It's clear that certain individuals that fall under the "secondary advisory group" as mentioned by TDL in the Podesta emails where he states he has George Knapp heading up that group ; to get the message out to the youth (via social media)

Apologies to those that are knapp fans, but those are TDL words, not mine.

I suggest there are documents that are scheduled for release by knapp and others connected through this advisory group; Some of the pro ttsa people on social media for example.

They target credible people within the field of reaserch like Greenwald and a few others that disagree or ask for acruel evidence. They let them corner themselves then beat them down with documentation they had all along.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would maintain that if you are looking to grab as many eyeballs as possible you would not time it so your blockbuster season finale episode airs on the Friday night of the 4th of July holiday weekend in the United States. But that's just me.

Nothing else these guys do makes any sense to me either.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this up here.
Link to full interview.

More quotes from that interview.

Q:
There was one person in that Times article, Leon Golub, a senior astrophysicist at Harvard. He said the possibility of an extraterrestrial cause “is so unlikely that it competes with many other low-probability but more mundane explanations … bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems, atmospheric effects and reflections, neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight.” What do you have to say about those explanations?

A:
It’s so offensive and naïve and ignorant that I go, “How are you even let into such a prestige environment?” They’re planting “Harvard” next to comments [made by] an officer that spent 3 million dollars on his training before he ever touched the throttle of a hundred-million-dollar weapons platform, with security clearances and the ability to fly live weapons over an American city. The two guys that went on the record are Top Gun graduates — these are the best in the world. The system that recorded this stuff is called the Spy-1 Radar, which is the single most classified radar system in the world. It’s the best stuff we got in the United States Government. And the Princeton [a Navy ship which spotted objects in 2004, which the Times reported on in 2017] was a radar ship. The entire ship was an array of hardware that can get 360-degree views of an entire combat awareness. It’s so advanced that they have the Top Gun guys running it. So for someone to say it’s bugs on the system is so offensive.

Is he saying that all these generals and admirals that have the keys to all of our nuclear weapons can’t tell a bug on the best radar system on earth? That they’re literally hallucinating, or something? It’s offensive to them. I’ve met these guys. A general I was working with had multiple PhD’s from MIT and Cal Tech in aerospace engineering. Another general was in charge of 5,000 of our nuclear warheads. He was the commander of this stuff. These guys are not idiots. I think people need to think a little bit more before they say disrespectful comments like that.

Q:
I wanted to ask about the WikiLeaks dump that revealed your e-mails to John Podesta. What was going through your mind when those e-mails came out?

A:
It was the worst thing ever. Because there was the biggest secret on earth, the most classified, most taboo secret on earth. And I was the only person, ever, that was able to turn the valve and get it open. And I had a full flow of information. And when WikiLeaks dumped all of Podesta’s emails, and my communication with Podesta, that valve got shut off and it scared the death out of me — for the people I was working with, but also for humanity. I was like “Oh, my God, I got so close.” But that brought me the credibility to where everybody else — from CIA, the DOD — all circled around me and said, “You’re for real, and your ideas are good. But they’re not good enough yet. Let’s help design a better better version of the idea.” And that’s how the Academy of Arts and Science became a reality.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Quotes from TDL with People Mag:

“The sooner that this conversation starts is the sooner we get to the core of the problem that is happening on the Earth, which is this idea that we’re all separate, this idea that all the countries are out for themselves. This is how we unify the world. This is how we get young people, in all countries, coming together, and saying.. ‘We’re all from the same little planet. We’re humans.’

I’m sick of people like my brother going off to war, to fight with our neighbors, with our brothers. We should not be killing each other over anything on this planet.”

Straight up Reagan Remix

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky
Quotes from TDL with People Mag:

“The sooner that this conversation starts is the sooner we get to the core of the problem that is happening on the Earth, which is this idea that we’re all separate, this idea that all the countries are out for themselves. This is how we unify the world. This is how we get young people, in all countries, coming together, and saying.. ‘We’re all from the same little planet. We’re humans.’

I’m sick of people like my brother going off to war, to fight with our neighbors, with our brothers. We should not be killing each other over anything on this planet.”

Straight up Reagan Remix

Tom really channeling Cometa there. Or maybe Cometa2.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join