It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey Zazza...did anything of significance occur in the world of Ufology in May/April of 2009...
That was the last time he/she (TFT) visited ATS...
How does the May 2009 timeline fit with what we know about AATIP/ AWWASS/ TTSA

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I was thinking you probably "heard" about Puthoff's low-key appearance on the first episode? They haven't let him speak yet.

Two shots are all that I can recall. He's short to the point that you could only make out his hair and a bit of his glasses in one of the medium shots with either Lue or Mellon in it and he was right beside them.

He'll surely come into play at some point if they haven't decided his past ufological shenanigans might tend to degrade the credibility they are trying to build. Then again most folk haven't surveyed the field enough to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh they are all in it together. And one day people might even go to jail. As someone once said.

But the show must go on.....for now.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wow....I finally read the full post....its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Remember this was written in 2007...
The way he describes the events are exactly like what Dave Fravor saw. However, he is describing a vidoe we have yet to see.....
Below TFT's description

"So it was floating, the figher pilot tried to get numerous locks on the UFO but everytime the cross hairs tried to hone in the crosshairs scaled back and forth. I dont know how to put it into words well, but I know what i saw. Crosshairs move in and move back out, it couldnt get a lock whatsoever.

After about I say 10 seconds or so the UFO started to move. It moves in ways that we have never seen before, it spontaniously moved in a half circle upward and paused once again. Then it suddenly teleported about five times all over the pilots screen. The movement is instant and cannot be followed. It simply put, is amazing and so fast the eyes cant see it."

Remember this was written in 2007 before all this came out.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Remember this was written in 2007 before all this came out.

Yes it was....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Therein lies a dilemma; if classified information had been leaked onto ATS, you can bet that Springer and co would have had a "visit" the website would have been pulled offline completely or at least temporarily and a few "home visits" would have occurred. IP addresses of the uploaders would have be logged and so on...

Which brings into question its authenticity on that hypothesis IF true.

Or had the horse bolted from the stable and had got too far?

If it's real and those home visits haven't happened yet, well there's the storyline for a new season of Prison Break laid out for in a few years time.

Unles of course...Someone made them!
Ding Dong...
edit on p45602192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hey you know I dig GK just as I adore you 'ol farts!

I wont hear it !

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

There was down time during the thread and there was a 07 investigation in to the leak according I believe.

When you register on any site not just here your email or social profile etc and IP probably show up, the alphabets dont need to knock on doors to get those....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I stand rightly corrected

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

HOLY!!!!!!! SH@T!!!!!! My head is about to explode....I can't believe TFT posted the debriefs from the Nimtz Encounters...
The OFFICIAL Debriefs of the enounters....this is similiar to what geoge Knapp release...

This is what TFT posted in 2007..... Essentially what is being discussed right now... He literally LEAKED IT ON THIS SITE!!

"Date 14 November 2004

Two interceptor fighters were directed to a certain location, where an unknown object has been spotted at 160@40NM (N3050.8 W11746.9). The fleet informed the intercepting jets that the object was moving at 100 KTS @ 25 KFT ASL.
The jets could not find any object at that location. While the jets were searching for the air contact, they spotted a large object in the water at 1430L. The pilots saw steam/smoke/churning around the object. The pilot described the object initially as resembling a downed airliner, he also stated that it was much larger than a submarine.

A jet descended down from 24KFT to gain a better view of the object in the water. The jet then spotted an air contact, it appeared to be a capsule shaped (wingless, mobile, white, oblong pill shaped, 25-30 feet in length, no visible markings and no glass) 5 NM west from the object in the water.
The capsule passed under the jet at 4KFT at course 300. the jet turned to acquire the capsule.
While the jet was descending and turning the capsule began climbing and turned inside of the jets turn radius. The pilot estimated that the capsule achieved 600-700 KTS. The jet could not keep up with the rate of turn and the gain of altitude by the capsule. The jet then lost visual on the capsule in haze. Last visual contact was at 14KFT, capsule heading due east.

Neither of the two jets could achieve radar lock or any other means of positive id.
The other jet was flying high cover and saw the engagement by the other jet, this jet confirms visual id of the capsule and the other jet chasing it. Both jets lost contact in haze. "

WOW... THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well the numbers are in, Unidentified scored a 0.2 in viewer numbers at the 10pm time slot on History channel.

Ancient Aliens which was on at 9pm; scored higher with a 0.3 and more viewers overall.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

edit on p09742192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

As for TFT and the video and other things. Well I have a theory on that one. You lot don't have a need to know. I want it to be right and you lot don't need to hear it right now.

Hi Mirageman....I would love to hear your thoughts on this!!
Anything !

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thanks for that

That is truly remarkable! We are entering very, very strange territory.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks

Do we know when and how did this surface?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's not amazing, it was a crime.

Or as you say...it was "Written" before all of this....

Note : there were two who MADE copies and s/he asked the other person, so at least 2 peeps are going to jail.

Here is testimonies as to who copied discs I can find online:

David Frevor 2018:

DAVID: No, when the other guys came back with the video I copied those tapes and I put them in the safe. Where they ever ended up I do not know - I do not possess them, they were actually in a safe for safe keeping. Probably ... They obviously … I think someone found them because they weren’t marked on, they just had a PCL paper on it that said ‘for CO’. So whatever happened to them after that I don’t know.

TFT 2007

I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting.

We told you pages back it was leaked here, you snickered, claimed that TTSA saved UFOLOGY with disclosure FACT!
and now you are doing caps lock shock about it being leaked right here on ATS?

What gives dude.

edit on 3-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

OHHH # I think I figure out WHO COMETA is !!!!!!!!!

Lol....OMG... its so obvious in upon analysis. OMG!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OMG!!!! Cometa F up!!!!

Its sooo obvious now.....OMG.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Should I reveal who I think in fact almost certain who Cometa is (I can provide speculative evidence but strong)......
or would this get the person in trouble....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

WOW.....this person was DIRECTLY influenced by Cometa.....or is Cometa.....
I still can't believe it....I won't post anything more until further though reflection.
Not trying to get sued ....

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I wouldn't post it, we are far too young too die after all

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join