It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have never even felt that Zondos putting yeast in his CV was too important. It has its degree of importance but it’s a forgivable sin if it stays on the white lie level.

But as far as Zondos provenance as a legit ufo honcho, I recall mm poked more holes in that story than a piece of swiss cheese.

And I would personally rely on the Intercept article than this piece with all this so-called proof, all from his best friends.
Worst for Zondo is his falsehoods and fallacies he has uttered in his speeches exposed here, they are very problematic. It may show he’s not a good quick study as they rammed ufology down his brain in a week or two just to make him look erudite on the matter. They failed there.

And to tell you the truth he doesn't look like a legit ufo guy to me. That's just an impression though.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Overall. I know I’m cynical sounding towards TTSA, very justifiably I might add. But that notwithstanding, I am open to they being a possible conduit for government information coming through them. Now that is probably a long shot but anything is possible.

The best secret scenario is that TTSA is the appointed conduit for government…I won’t use the word disclosure…how about information… that the government has classified and wants to make public in a conditioned fashion, i.e. the creation of TTSA. A very flawed organization with a very flawed concept but nothing in our world is perfect and TTSA, although they are some questionable characters inside it, they do have experienced ufo researchers-- by no means the cream of the crop-- and filled with some people associated with some nefarious activities in past ufo debacles.

The good thing is we have TTSA acolytes, and we have credible skeptics who will watch events with a jaundiced eye to form a perfect balance where that frictional polarity may produce some objective results in gaining exciting new information regarding the ufo phenomenon.

That’s what’s important here, that we keep our eyes on the prize.
What do we have so far, the tic-tac video and the other videos coming up, I’m sure in the next episode?

And we have new energy, hopefully not negative energy, infused in the ufo community.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's utterly bizarre they went to this random German film maker huh?

His last comment sounds like a The Hoff channeling a young TDL and his speeches about a multimedia 'UFO' globalist agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Would that be the part with John and Halt? Then we have the latest from Jim and Gary re TTSA which is quite fascinating.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My ears are good too

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I see Stephen Bassett is disappointed with the article questioning Elizondo's credentials in The Intercept.

It is the most egregious hit piece directed at the extraterrestrial presence issue and Disclosure I have ever read in 22 years.....

I invite every top research in the field – particularly those with connections to government and military sources – to vigorously parse every aspect of this article and publish their assessment.

It is quite possible this is the first open pushback against the ongoing disclosures coming from the To the Stars Academy. While the TTS/AAS clearly has support within the military/intelligence complex, there are many insiders who strongly oppose this truth process....

As for me, I intend to publicly rip this article to pieces and deliver those pieces to the Intercept, which can decide whether this a fine piece of journalism or permanent black mark on its reputation.

PRG

Good luck Mr. Bassett. What the Intercept has illustrated is the sloppy, inaccurate reporting of TTSA from people. The inability to provide the correct documentation and evidence up front and all at once makes them look shady and untrustworthy. As Zondo likes to say the information "must be right not right now". But they can't even do the first part and the fact is you do need to provide your evidence right now.

Otherwise TTSA are left with this ongoing credibility problem.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I would certainly say that Cometa's odd posts contains many tropes we see in the current TTSA initiative. For one, his repeat of the phrase "The Mighty Ones" which has traditionally been associated with both Angels in the Bible (particularly the Book of Revelations) and more recently with veterans and active service members in the various branches of the U.S. Military. In fact, We Are the Mighy is a PR website that claims to be an independent company that uses storytelling to support the "brand" of veterans and the military.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The article seems to have hit where it hurts going by the reactions of the TTSA cheerleaders here and elsewhere.

Can't wait to see them "ripping it to pieces".

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Very PROFOUND Message from Cometa..... This was posted more than 10years ago!!
Cometa knew there were in possession of historic documents!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Willtell

Yes.... I study this stuff for a living.

Are you a neuro scientist of sorts then?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This article was not a hit piece. It was pretty mild in terms of criticism. These ufo cry babies are ridiculous. Bassett is an ongoing desire machine to make “disclosure” a reality when in all like hood it is a bogus and nebulous concept with little reality behind it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To suggest there’s pushback from “disclosure” (which I will heretofore put in quotes since it is turning out to be a fantasy term, not based on any credible evidence save rumors and rumors of aliens) may be a fact but where is that pushback coming from? Probably from the same people he thinks “ disclosure” is coming from!

edit on 3-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

So many unanswered questions associated with the original Nimitz video leak in 2007.

Who do you think authorized this group in 2007 to release the Nimitz video to ATS?

Why did they not have their story straight in their original posts? How could TheFinalTheory mix up the navy and the Air Force?

Why did Cometa aka Cometa2 choose a German video stock footage supplier's web site to upload this video?

Why did the owner of that web site (Phil Schneider) claim in 2017 to a German news site (republished in English on the Open Minds site) that he had no connection to the video nor did he know how it came to be found on his web site? Certainly a random person would not be able to decide to host a video on this company's servers without their knowledge.

Why did all the ATS accounts associated with this video disappear soon after and have not been seen since?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Why did all the ATS accounts associated with this video disappear soon after and have not been seen since?

Can you elucidate?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The account that started it all - TheFinalTheory, his helpful German friend who uploaded the video Cometa and several other accounts accused of being sock puppets by mods have all not been seen since early 2007.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I forgot one -

Why would a supposed recent American military veteran (TheFinalTheory) with secret clearances solicit the help of a supposedly German Internet stranger (Cometa) with weak written English skills to go through his top secret reports and help write up his encounter and then help him upload his basically stolen top secret video to a German web site?

Edit: And keep in mind that this is the same video/incident that TTSA has staked its entire reputation on ten years later.
edit on 3-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The language that thefinaltheory used also doesnt really fit with someone in the military, even stating that they didnt know what aircraft were on the carrier?!! Even if your not a pilot or even on a maintenance team, you would know what type of jets that would be stationed on the carrier, I mean come on!

I hear Knapp is currently retrieving an Unredacted version of "Reids Letter" from the back of his sofa soon stating Zondo as a member of the program.

Whats interesting is that the original letter states that information has been redacted due to exemptions under FOIA.

FOIA Exemptions 1 & 5 are cited on the bottom of the Reid letter on the last page.

According to US FOIA Guidelines

Exemption 1: Information that is classified to protect national security.

Exemption 5: Privileged communications within or between agencies, including those protected by the:
1) Deliberative Process Privilege (provided the records were created less than 25 years before the date on which they were requested) www.foia.gov...

2) Attorney-Work Product Privilege "The attorney work-product privilege is one of the three primary privileges incorporated into Exemption 5 of the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(5). It protects materials prepared by an attorney or others in anticipation of litigation, preserving the adversarial trial process by shielding materials which would disclose the attorney's theory of the case or trial strategy"

Source;
www.justice.gov...

3) Attorney-Client Privilege The purpose of the attorney-client privilege is to protect from discovery in civil litigation those "confidential communications between an attorney and his client relating to a legal matter for which the client has sought professional advice.

www.justice.gov...

So how would some of the YoungGuns/Superfans be privy to some of this information without some law being broken? That includes Bryan Bender who has stated that he was provided with an unredacted copy from a congressional contact back in 2017.

Unless a routine declassification process was requested....

edit on p081222192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p091234192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yep saw the Knapp stuff earlier. Quite the show all this has become.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Excellent points...I think this mystery is the heart of the matter....
Once again the videos were taken from a classified military server....
Someone recognized the significance of this video and wanted it out......

I think Cometa2 was recently active on ATS...
Now went I think of it... I am certain this website is heavily monitored by our intelligence apparatus foreign and domestic...
Info on this site is considered public/ open source data... in face all these post can be easily read/analyzed/ and classified by an artificial intelligence algorithm thats programmed to detect key words....or combination of key words.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join