It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And 'five eyes' too brother!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But at the moment there is no #cough# legal way of viewing this show across the pond and no sign of an air date. Interest has waned here since the original fanfare in 2017. We had punk rock while you lot were still celebrating 200 years of your own Brexit.... So Tom DeLonge isn't well known at all over here.

There wasn't even a fanfare in the UK when the 2017 story broke. There WAS an instant, rather pleasant surprise when the BBC reported it without the usual tongue in its cheek. And then... nothing. Then again, if I hadn't seen the BBC article, I'd never have discovered ATS (so that's something!) and I'm 100% certain I'd have no idea what TTSA was/is, let alone heard of Tom DeLonge. Even George Knapp was a stranger until I nosed around ATS.

Aside from Ministry Of Defence UFO documents being released to the public some 15 years ago - which attracted the requisite guffaws and giggles - the UK hasn't embraced UFOs since late-1983 when the now-dead and disgraced 'News Of The World' screamed out its "UFO Lands In Suffolk - and that's OFFICIAL!" headline. Even then, the interest died out pretty quickly.

Ufology isn't a cult in the UK. We have no BIG Woo personalities stoking and fleecing the masses. Even our quiet, sweet little middle-manager Nick Pope from the 1990s 'UFO desk' has crossed the Atlantic to comically inflate himself.

Topics such as Stamp Collecting and the Power Of Belly-Fluff probably have greater cosmic significance for the Brits as a whole. Personally speaking, though, I'm happy to be wallowing in the Woo-Woo madness here - great entertainment that nobody I know in the real world would touch with a mile-long barge-pole. Which kinda makes it special.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
EDIT note
I meant to post this in another thread, but it can stay here too I guess seeings TTSA are alluding they released it to the world.

I have been on a Bill and Tedd excellent adventure today trawling the Hall of Records of ATS .

I only have one question.

Why would a yank in California (I'm assuming that's where they were on the Nimitz) who nicked Navy footage, find a random young film making kid in Germany to post their video? And then they both show up here?

Whhhhyyyyy?

NB/ Security had jack # to do with it.

edit on 2-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The 2004 Nimitz case was made public by Fightersweep in March 2015.

Zondo didn't even speak to speak to Fravor until late 2017 after he'd supposedly jacked in his job at the DoD. Even though he still has security clearances as a contractor to the Pentagon. As do all of his chums. Except Tom.

Work that one out.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He musta been busy in Bob Lazars lab tinkering with element 115.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

‘THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM. DID HE?’

"Some hardened TTSA HATING Conspiracy theorist jumped on this straight away without thinking. Their opening gambit: Elizondo is a fraud, TTSA are a shambles. Conspiracy is rife within Ufology, even some elements of journalism. Unverifiable claims that are severely contradicted by very open and obvious evidence. Some less hostile folk have said it is about asking questions."

Does this sound like anyone to you.... lol

www.the-unidentified.net...
edit on 2-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

"Some hardened TTSA HATING Conspiracy theorist...

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. I think the TTSA crew (SERPO anyone?) certainly themselves qualify for the IC-derived term "conspiracy theorists" if anyone does (invented to discredit JFK researchers.) Not that I myself am offended by the term. The cognitive dissonance is deafening and the temper tantrums both revealing & unbecoming.

edit on 2-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No, but I found a physics forum where people were ripping "The Final Theory" to shreds and wondering if the author was a total and complete moron or a hoaxer, trying to see how many people would buy into the stupidity.

Hiya, KG! All I know about the book so far is that its main thesis makes the point that our current science can't explain gravity's causation.

I've always found that extremely interesting for 2 or 3 different reasons. Someone I respect said it was worth a read--without expanding on why--so I'm going to put it in my reading que and see how it hits me.

Those slamming it might have good reason but then again anything that goes against the current (and often changing) scientific dogma always take heat from the faith-based academics.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Excellent that you will read it!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Can you elaborate on how you think it relates specifically to what TTSA is doing? Is it only that it suggests "anti-gravity" craft are possible or is there more to it as regards the topics here?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Exactly!! Thank you for posting that...it eloquently encapsulates my thoughts!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

We have the same mindset piggsy in regards to ufology ....however; I feel that TTSA is different...not sure why you and I don't see eye to eye on this....I guess we agree to respectfully disagree on this points.
Your comments are extremely well thought-out and very logical which is highly commendable.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Willtell

Greer is another sociopath/ Narcissistic Personality Disorder.....it simple takes view one of his videos to confirm this.

Greer, a sociopath?

Do you know what a sociopath is?

Whatever Greer is he isn’t a sociopath

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

From all accounts it was a well produced and compelling show.

Zondo gets to interview the female pilot and Fravor involved in the tic-tac incident. Which is great. Good to know he was on top of things during his time at AATIP by not interviewing them both until after he'd left the DoD. Mellon speaks eloquently about the mystery. Hints at the end that things will switch to our own patch in Suffolk later in the series too.

Only from what I've heard of course

You did hear it from me. I thought the show was pedestrian, at best.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Neither...they are simply Super Advanced Artificial intelligence Probes from a dead race....
That's it......

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

But Delonge is not someone entirely credible, which is fine.
On TTSA many of the members have divergent beliefs....for example Eric Davis thinks BoB lazar is a completely fraud where George Knapp is a huge supporter.
I just want them to bring forth additional vidoes and expert pilot testimony....objective Data is what we should focus on.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with TTSA....I made an observation that the person that posted the original NIMTZ video on ATS went by the name "The Final Theory"....I google his name and the book final theory came up as the first hit...its just an interesting coincidence.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes.... I study this stuff for a living.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: KansasGirl

You maybe confusing this with the Australian Chris Kenworthy who did some ufo vids as a project

Archived Website

It was also discussed here on ATS and Issac Koi did a full investigation into them;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, Pigsy' That's the one I was thinking of- the one by Isaac Koi. Thank you.

But I know that also at least one of the "released" TTSA videos had been circulating years ago.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

So going back to the 2007 thread previously mentioned, ATS member Cometa was the tag-team partner for that OP. He seemed to have some connection to the German site that's come up in regards to this topic. IsaccKoi weighed in too.

But it's Cometa's first comment (keeping in mind the apparent(?) connection to the hosting site) that I found somewhat familiar. It may mean nothing, but I thought I'd run it by y'all and see how it hits you.

originally posted by: cometa

...the world is ready for this.
you, who reads, and i - we are ready for this.
there is no difference between you and me.
there is no difference between us all.

we have to unite people, we just have to and this is serious.

lets us take this very first step.
let us take it now and let us not forget, what the world has seen yet and what there is to come for us.

we are the mighty ones.

we have to form a very new kind of community.
we have to form a community with influence, because we are the influence.
we have to form a new generation, because we are the new generation.
we have to form a community out of the real power and this power i am describing, that is the power actually we do posses, not our so called leaders.

we are the mighty ones.

we, the people, do not want or even need leaders.

leaders that rage war and bring suffering to us since thousands of years!
since thousands of years we have been living in the absence of ourselves.
since thousands of years we suffered and we died - for nothing.
thousands of years and thousands of tears - for nothing?
we have to turn the tables - now!

we are the mighty ones.
we are many and we have no fear.
we are the mighty ones.
we will come and go, but we will prevail.

Cometa ends with:

soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak.

ps: maybe for some of you the link wont work, because its located on a german server. but do not worry about this, we have the files and you will get them.

What I'm basically getting at is wondering if there's evidence in that to suggest an earlier timeframe/network that was being put together?

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join