It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Thanks for the link
Great article...

theintercept.com...

Overall, nobody cares if Zondo is a FAKE ufo guy.

And it looks like he is and TTSA is as bogus as this thread and the others reveal.

Kudos to mm for this great thread, which revealed everything and more even than this intercept article speaks about. And Kudos to all the sincere and legitimate ufo buffs who have exposed TTSA here.

The important thing is the reality of the ufo phenomenon. One day there may be a legitimate exposure of this phenomenon.

TTSA is just another example of exploitive human nature. It's another counterfeit. But be assured if there is a counterfeit then somewhere there must be an authentic counter to the FAKE group.

At best TTSA can be another ufo research organization, at worst an AA type hype group.

What I’ve tried to do in this thread as an addition to the exposing TTSA is concentrate on the ever-present American government disinformation schemes since the advent of the phenomenon.

I’m convinced it is so pervasive within ufology that even greats like Jacques Vallee and John Keel are far from free of it.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: InspectaBecky

BREAKING FROM GEORGE KNAPP..
Lue was number 10 on a list sent by Harry Reid including the sec. of Defense... Thus establishing that Lue was the director

twitter.com...

That's funny I see no "establishing" of anything regarding Lue. Not even his name.

Note the "Unclassified Nickname" part.

edit on 1-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I would love to tell you but my ID would be revealed.
My colleagues would be shocked that I believed in UAPs/UFOs.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lazar is a brilliant sociopathic liar.....
I fell for his BS a decade ago. In retrospect I was young and naive.
But it should be clear to all that he is literally a sociopath with a very high intellect.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A pause to appreciate JKLC's hard hitting investigative roots. A journey from Zoolander to Zeta Reticuli, I bring you, Women in Sunglasses!

www.youtube.com...

ETA sorry struggling to embed
edit on 1-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This was the best UFO/UAP Doc. bar-none.
I predict an several emmys for this series!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thats why you are not in control of the process.
It can't be done in a hysterical fashion per your post.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Kevin Day will be featured in episode 2.
However, it should be apperent to anyone that's listen or seen him.
That he is suffering from PTSD.
He even states this fact he is suffering emotional trauma as a result of the encounter.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky
A pause to appreciate JKLC's hard hitting investigative roots. A journey from Zoolander to Zeta Reticuli, I bring you, Women in Sunglasses!

Some behind the scenes of that epic film.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Kevin Day will be featured in episode 2.
However, it should be apperent to anyone that's listen or seen him.
That he is suffering from PTSD.
He even states this fact he is suffering emotional trauma as a result of the encounter.

Cool. Thankfully you're not in control of the Emmy process.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a reply to: coursecatalog

As for the recently arrived TTSA cheerleaders here I do have a question. You say the government lies and now our heroes at TTSA are bringing us the truth. I guess we have different definitions of the term "government man." Do you not classify lifelong CIA agents and a former speaker of the House as being part of the government?

I think we just want disclosure....plain and simple....if the CIA..FBI..NSA..held a press conference and presented us with tangible evidence of a UAP or alien life...most people would not care. Only the .0001% of the population represented here would care that the info is been presented by "gov. spooks"

That did not answer the question you referenced.

The question was: "Do you not classify lifelong CIA agents and a former Speaker of the House as being part of government?"

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That’s pretty laughable. There are better docs on YouTube.

And perhaps you ought to check out your emotional attachment to con men and scammers

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I would love to tell you but my ID would be revealed.
My colleagues would be shocked that I believed in UAPs/UFOs.

Didn't you tell us who you are, already? Mark McM? Or did you NOT mean to imply that you wrote that Final Theory book?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Didn't you tell us who you are, already? Mark McM? Or did you NOT mean to imply that you wrote that Final Theory book?

I didn't pay any attention the "Final Theory" part before, but decided to take a peek. Did anyone who dug around on that land on this?

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

If you haven't you might find it interesting for a few different reasons. For one, I'm wondering if there hasn't been a few delays/false starts in the operation we are currently watching unfold. I know that the "German" release of the vid has been mentioned and ATS has been mentioned in context with that, so maybe y'all have. Even so, given the new "young gun" blood presence (and across ufology) it might be worth another look from that perspective.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I didn't pay any attention the "Final Theory" part before, but decided to take a peek. Did anyone who dug around on that land on this?

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

If you haven't you might find it interesting for a few different reasons. For one, I'm wondering if there hasn't been a few delays/false starts in the operation we are currently watching unfold. I know that the "German" release of the vid has been mentioned and ATS has been mentioned in context with that, so maybe y'all have. Even so, given the new "young gun" blood presence (and across ufology) it might be worth another look from that perspective.

That's what I assume the Firmage version was supposed to be… Especially in light of Vallee's claims of him secretly running "day after" exercises for Bigelow before that.

ETA: "first contact" scenarios

medium.com...@throwmasterjohn/jacques-vallees-details-interactions-with-joe-firmage-in-the-late-1990s-a87ecc3c20ca
edit on 1-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This also might be a good time to revisit Is Uncle Sam A Closet Ufologist?

If you haven’t read it before I highly recommend it as a "tool" for further digging when parsing all things Team Bigelow.

I’d also point out what Kit Green (here under the pseudonym “Jim”) had to say about those interested in ufology:

However, in a recent meeting with this writer, Jim explained that his internet presence emanates from a number of overlapping pursuits.

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.”

Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist.

“My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,” [see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern.

Whenever I think about Kit Green's "small percentage" of ownership of ATS and having or currently holding a position on it's science board, I always think what a convenient test bed we'd be for researching some of the things mentioned in that article. Crazy conspiracy talk, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky
That's what I assume the Firmage version was supposed to be… Especially in light of Vallee's claims of him secretly running "day after" exercises for Bigelow before that.

Certainly a solid point to consider.

Which reminds me, has Firmage's name come up anywhere in connection to the new ownership group at Skinwalker Ranch?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No that's not me.
The orginal poster of the flir1 vidoe was associated with the OP on ATS named "The Final Theory"
No one knows who copied the video from the classified Navy server and placed it on ATS..........
It was also on Youtube for a while before being removed. Dave Fravor was made aware of the video by a friend in 2007.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think Firmage is broke unless he moved into the ranch out of poverty

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM. DID HE?
theintercept.com...

I love this article, but it got something wrong. Zondo IS NOT a ufo expert

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join