It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Sekret Machines Trilogy, here are the Amazon numbers for each of the three books;

Sekret Machines 1: Chasing Shadows
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,681 in Books
#242 in Techno Thrillers
#317 in Hard Science Fiction (Books)
#320 in High Tech Science Fiction

Sekret Machines: The Fire Within
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 209,845 in Books
#731 in Techno Thrillers
#900 in Hard Science Fiction (Books)
#904 in High Tech Science Fiction

Sekret Machines: Gods, Man & War
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 270,488 in Books
#320 in New Age UFOs
#348 in Cosmology (Books)

Now these doesn't include other sites of course or their own sales from their website but considering the reach of amazon, I would take these figures as a good reflection of the reality.

Source

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The reason why, ultimately, anyone close to any government people may be tainted is the lure of power is so great, even for journalists. I'm sorry to say, Knapp is probably on the payroll.

We have to never forget these government people are trained to manipulate anybody.

Take a guy like Vallee, and even John Keel. Both have had close government associations, therefore, even though most of us love these two...WE STILL SHOULDN’T trust them 100 percent. Or even 50 percent…or even 25 percent!

It’s nothing personal, if Vallee read this, I’m sure he would be offended; he shouldn’t be.

It’s just that it’s the nature of the beast…we all are weak and so vulnerable to power and its associations.

All the tough talk I utter here...If the CIA knocked on my door and said…Look Willtell we think you’re great, come join us, and gave me an application to join TTSA or some other puppet group. I might just be tempted...for a lot of reasons.

But ultimately, I’d have to decline.

TTSA coming out within the ufo community practically bragging that they are government connected is pretty strange, to say the least.

I mean, its like a male fraternity advertising in a woman’s magazines that their filled with rapists but want woman to come to visit them, anyway.

They must know this. With the history of the government tampering of the ufo community, they still do this openly.

That in itself makes TTSA interesting

very interesting

edit on 30-4-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

"It's all beginning to look like an indoctrination into a new religion, it really is."

they can talk physics all they want, and certainly, at some point, physics applies in theory...but you cant get to the UFO phenomena through physics alone. eventually you have to enter the domain of consciousness [as it relates to quantum particle physics], and you stand on the threshold of religion at that point. ...A GREAT MARKETING PLOY AKA SCIENTOLOGY [hal and possibly others ARE scientologists].

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the whole CIA thing is overblown. first, DOTY WAS NOT A GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION AGENT. Doty was a classic sociopath. Doty was demoted to KP [kitchen duty] at the end of his brief career as a deal to allow for a honorable discharge after serious infraction. He had no intelligence status thereafter. Doty later rolled his sociopath "intelligence operative game" on Ufology. HERES WHY: doty, being clearly a sociopath [imo], realized THERE CAN BE NO PROSECUTION FOR UFO LIES! there is no law against making up ufo stories. it is not prosecutable...a sociopaths playground.

the CIA connection to TTSA current operatives has relevance in that these people will remain CIA assets for the remainder of their retired lives. but taking them at face value seems reasonable...disgruntled retirees, ufo "beliebers" who are gonna make an ego media presence and a buck.

the real question is if the intelligence community will at some point USE these guys in the future as assets for narrative control. they have not necessarily consented upfront, and appear somewhat disgruntled.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Willtell

The Sekret Machines Trilogy, here are the Amazon numbers for each of the three books;

Sekret Machines 1: Chasing Shadows
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,681 in Books

I am a former book publisher and I can assure you these books will have no market presence [self published, minor distribution] without the TV series to launch them.

edit on 30-4-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
willtell stated, "The reason why, ultimately, anyone close to any government people may be tainted is the lure of power is so great, even for journalists. I'm sorry to say, Knapp is probably on the payroll.
Take a guy like Vallee, and even John Keel. Both have had close government associations, therefore, even though most of us love these two...WE STILL SHOULDN’T trust them 100 percent. Or even 50 percent…or even 25 percent!"

willtell: vallee is definitely euro government, and proud of it. In these guys' opinions that does not make them questionable, but honorable. They may well be, but get off on their privileged-secrecy-insider status as well. it doesn't make them a propaganda machine for covert reasons.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks for that

Chasing shadows may have sold good, relatively speaking, since it has 340 reviews. In some cases, one can determine somewhat by the number of reviews.

The other one has just 11 reviews. That is probably a low seller as your numbers indicate.

For example, the super sellers like a Dan Brown has 5 to 10 thousand reviews alone on any of his books!

Of course, that isn’t scientific but I think often the number of reviews can show somewhat the sales.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Lots of goings on.... Mellon and the new Navy reporting procedures, the Firmage Space Council Precidency...

Rumour has it Puthoff and Alexander might feature in the Cameron transcript...

Quite the ruckus...

the navy stated they are drawing up guidelines for reporting ufo events witnessed by radar and trained pilot sightings. will they draft guidelines for reporting all anomalous phenomena? since spirits, demons, bigfoots, syncronistic events, precognition, lucid dreams, angels, etc. are all related phenomena...in terms of physics...and more importantly, in terms of how consciousness interacts within the physics of reality. how many bigfoot, alien, fairie, sylph, ghost, nature spirit or other dead bodies exist in our reality? zero. that number will not change although the phenomena is real.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The question of who TTSA's audience is, still remains unanswered! The UFO community, naturally have taken a very keen interest in their activities, outside of that community? No-one cares....! Don't trust what I say, ask your friends and family if they know who TTSA are? But supposedly its these very people that ARE the target audience of TTSA, including the youth who haven't been through all of the quagmire of stuff that Ufology has across the last few decades.

double post

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The question of who TTSA's audience is, still remains unanswered! The UFO community, naturally have taken a very keen interest in their activities, outside of that community? No-one cares....! Don't trust what I say, ask your friends and family if they know who TTSA are? But supposedly its these very people that ARE the target audience of TTSA, including the youth who haven't been through all of the quagmire of stuff that Ufology has across the last few decades.

its an old CIA game to target the younger generation as a demographic as it will grow and sprout like a plant. did they overestimate delong's appeal? yes. these guys call themselves the "company", and their false front companies succeed because they are black budget bankrolled. but the narcissism of these intelligence guys is unequaled, and they honestly believe any biz success their front companies have is because they are so smart and badazz. the truth of their business acumen and marketing skills is displayed in their first video, where they all sat awkwardly, without audience on stage seeming foolish. cia narcissistic stupidity...bad biz sense, slackers basically, as most salaried bureaucrats tend to be.

cia does not monitor these posts btw, our own narcissism here cannot change that.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
All good points Pigsy.

We have already talked here about the rather pathetic book sale numbers for the Sekret Machines series.

Which presents another more disturbing scenario to me. Maybe TTSA is just another sideshow meant to tie UFO nuts up in knots.

If the CIA was serious about getting the UFO message to the masses they would be teaming up with Marvel and Disney and not Tom Delonge and the History Channel.

Thinking about the themes of the Avengers and Star Wars series that are ending this year, maybe they already have.

again, as a former book publisher, I emphasize that delong's self published books, undistributed basically [by the big players], will have no market share beyond ufology UNTIL the TV show. delong's passion [and ego] could well have led him toward the self published books, and likely its that simple.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ciao guys, keep up the good work, but try not to politically overdramatize this or find too much depth to conspiracy [based on trolls like doty]. here are some upfront positions:
1] usa government has stated it does not own ufo's. technically, being a dysfunctional bureaucracy, it barely has the capability to seek the holy grail. the intelligence stovepipes are roadblocks to studying ufos or any type of anomalies. the government possesses no crashed craft AS THEY STATE. taken at face value, so much for that.
2] these guys at TTSA couldn't get their superiors to take the subject seriously, burned out on their institutional jobs, wanna make money [and be movie stars] and pursue their ufo interests in retirement same as many here do. they seemingly target the ufo community [because no one else is interested], but hope for broader market share [aka tom/millenials]. but they suck at BUSINESS as they all received salaries or overpay as contractors and have no biz acumen. in essence, in a biz sense, without government contracts, they are idiots...taken at face value.
3] they are selling their secret government insider status as a marketing ploy, and know less than us...at face value.;

the only question is to what degree are they willing or future assets to control the narrative. I can see very little reason the feds would want to control the ufo narrative...as stated, most "disinfo agents" [like doty] were freelancers, not gubberment. it is NO SURPRISE given TTSA's defense dept. backgrounds they see ufos as threats or military assets...such stupidity is well rooted in the defense dept's interpretation of all phenomena. that's why they are not reasonably mainstream and obscure. face value.

taken at face value, its exactly that, and probably little else.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
TTSA coming out within the ufo community practically bragging that they are government connected is pretty strange, to say the least.

But, if part of the existing narrative is that the US government has, for example, alien technology, then aren't the "insiders" who can get to those "secrets" essential if the disclosure process is going to reach those that adhere to that part of the narrative? Whether you are looking to prove or disprove the narrative, you would need "insiders" to confirm or deny, wouldn't you? The problem with TTSA is that some of the "insiders" that they have recruited have questionable background involvement in narrative creation and disruption within ufology. It makes their involvement with TTSA suspect, and by derivation, TTSA's motives become suspect. The consequence of the collaboration however seems to have been to simply throw a spooky veil over what is nothing more than a media franchise aiming to suck from Ufology the last drops of blood. If they believe disclosure is occuring/has occured then that speaks more of their relative ignorance and that while the government clearly knows plenty about their involvement of promulgating myth, they know sweet Fanny Adams about the phenomenon in actuality beyond all the prodding and poking of Schizophrenics they did under the auspices of MK Ultra. DeLonge I suspect is little more than a tool, or perhaps rather he's supposed to be bait in what is essentially a fishing exercise. Not something I would want to nibble on, I can't imagine who would...badly educated young people who similarly find reality boring?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

is it really that strange WillTell? I have always thought the best place to hide is in plain sight. People are fickle these days and pay less attention to facts and history, particularly in this field.

If I was the head of an agency and I came out and said;
"I headed up a UFO program and I was the head and, yes I was an intelligence officer...so what!?" - Most people these days would go;

"oohh... well at least hes honest, fair enough"

It's more of a "hiding in plain sight mixed with brazen and bullish attitude" that seems to convince people these days rather than facts and figures. They would also argue that who better to give you the truth that you want from the source that has so far kept it from you!

I am sure the script they wrote for this nonsense sounded really good at the time...

KG:
Well I do have to agree with you, Look at the whole Steven Greer thing, he wasn't involved directly with the IC BUT old Zondo sure is. It's almost like each time they conduct a dis/misinformation campaign on this subject, they review it and tweak what needs to happen next time.

Somewhere deep within the Pentagon Cafeteria next to soda vending maching Operates the AAIDOU program!
Antagonistic Arsey Infilration & Destruction Of Ufology Program (AAIDOU)

Guy1;
"guys, you know who we got that crazy Doc Greer last time, hows about we actually get some guy who IS an intelligence officer to front this thing!

Guy2;
"what one of our own? They will never buy that surely, they will see straight through it?

Guy1;
"that's the point, we will super triple bluff them"

Guy2: "sounds good to me, what about that bloke that we sent down to the basement because his beard didn't meet regulations?"

Guy1: "what shipping container Lue?"

edit on p51631192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Back to the DD Form;

here is the other side of the form, the part highlighted is the most important;

7. RECOMMENDATION OF SUBMITTING OFFICE/ AGENCY. It is of paramount importance to components, as large and complex as those which comprise the Department of Defense, that coordinated and consistent security and policy determinations are made; therefore, [bItem 7 must be completed by an individual who is a government employee (civilian or military), and possesses the authority to communicate a particular component’s policies and recommendation. Contractors may not sign this form.

The issues with this document are also the purpose for release. If this document as presented is in fact correct, as they want you to believe that it is...Surely that would then implicate Luis Elizondo in requesting the "declassification" of said videos for purposes other than that of what was stated in the the same request?

For analysis internally within the US Government and their partners ONLY. So he is kinda implicating himself here with a dodgy doc that was clearly meant to shoot down John Greenwald and not much else.

One only has to look at the strength of the rhetoric from the TTSA Superfans on social media and how it is being further ramped up towards other individuals that either don't agree with the official TTSA stance or simply ask for actual provenance and evidence.

Black Vault Analysis

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hear you guys.

Understand, we might all be better to keep our powder dry. Get outside of your own opinion. Play the role assigned to you but always have the capacity to transcend it. Control it, don’t let it control you.

I play my role, very well indeed… based on my upbringing and that which I choose to transcend it.

Keep in mind we are the watchers in a sense…watching TTSA for a lot of reasons.

Enjoy the popcorn while we can and hope soon certainty will arise on the horizon…!

keep lookin

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cology

Parsing of keywords and using that as data to signal the reach of a story containing keywords is an interesting concept.

One of which I am sure is monitored here and elsewhere.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cology

cia does not monitor these posts btw...

I would not bet the farm on that presumption...

They may not "do" much with the intelligence gathered, but gather it they will...

...and some of their pals too:

edit on 5/2/2019 by Outrageo because: c_me@L5, tt$a

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Oops that's a lot of them there
a reply to: Outrageo

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cology

Well, personally I believe that machines flying through the air and space has little to do with fairies, bigfoot, poltergeist and ghosts.

A machine is a machine, and many of them are probably buildt by clever humans.

I think trying to lump unidentified flying objects in with all these other so-called paranormal subjects does more to muddle the field than to elucidate it.

Just my humble armchair opinion, of course.

I also believe that the Navy statement is not a new position, but that this has been a policy all along.

It's just that now pressure from senior figures has made them admit they are keeping an eye on these things, which they have not been prepared to admit before.

It would have been madness otherwise, really. "There is an unknown flight at 40000 feet, sir, heading for the US coast at impossible speed. Should we investigate?"
"Nah, not if we don't know what it might be. Best leave it to do it's thing, corporal.."

Sound like good military doctrine to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join