It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lots of goings on.... Mellon and the new Navy reporting procedures, the Firmage Space Council Precidency...

Rumour has it Puthoff and Alexander might feature in the Cameron transcript...

Quite the ruckus...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yep was just watching this one.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So the disclosure is going to be the government is finally officially going to admit what we all already knew!

Wonderful...nothing new...nothing gained...nothing loss

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Blimey, Mellon could bore for America.
The John Major of TTSA.

And I noticed they used that debunked 'UFO' footage from Greece as a backdrop to Mellon's droning. Which seems apt considering Mellon's previous embarrassment...

edit on 25-4-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Its "To The Star Wars";

The Firmage Awakens
The Last of SRI
Rise of the Skinwalkers

All we have in the UK is an empty 'UFO Desk' at the MoD, vacated by a grey middle-management civil servant who has flown to the States to re-invent himself:

Star Bores - A New Pope

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

hol' up!
so you are saying that a literal contactee, is now the president of one of the most important space think tanks on earth?
do i need to remind everyone that just 3 years ago nobody gave a crap about us ufologists?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

yeah, almost feels like the 80's all over again!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I am young again!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
the Firmage Space Council Precidency...

Has there been any official confirmation on this?

ETA: www.reddit.com...

Obviously an anonymous Redditor does not make offcial confirmation but if you were to weigh up Firmage's credentials against others involved in past similar roles- he would appear grossly underqualified.

edit on 26-4-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I guess there is nothing official that I have seen.

At the moment I guess the usual bag of salt is needed regarding this "news".

It is pretty strange, to be honest.
edit on 26-4-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Maybe someone hacked into Joe's smartphone or Linkedin account as part of a prank. Knowing the only people that would really notice would be the likes of Grant Cameron.

It's caused a distraction for sure. What else has been going on down on planet Earth?

I'm off to the local salt mine...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He does mention there is a list of 100 or so people he monitors very regularly of which Firmage would definitely be on that list.

Whats interesting here is it doesn't seem legit and people have postulated that it's to discredit Grant due to the mj12 transcript he supposedly has yadda yadda yadda.

There are mentions that Puthoff "may" well be in that transcript, allegedly. I can't see why Ron would fight that if it made Hal look bad, we know there is little love lost between them.

Ifs, buts, maybe, allegedly, supposedly, probably and all the other ibbles....it's little wonder that anyone outside of the ufosphere is interested.

Il pop down to the salt mine with ya MM as long as you chip in for the petrol money for this;

edit on p15742192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It's certainly very strange.

I would have guessed Mr. Cameron would have sought to confirm from Mr. Firmage before drawing attention to this, but maybe he couldn't be bothered?

If so, his credibility as a researcher won't be exactly bolstered by such a negligent approach.

The truth will come out on this, at least, because you can't pretend to be the "President" of such an organization indefinitely.

May very well be a prank.

edit on 26-4-2019 by beetee because: Got the joke

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe Firmage has taken a peek into that portal of his and seen that he is president.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe Firmage has taken a peek into that portal of his and seen that he is president.

It's quite possibly the Mandela effect at work.

By that I mean that Nelson Mandela recommended Joe for the job last month to the head of NASA, and first man on the moon, Louis Armstrong. Although President Schwarzenegger probably had to rubber stamp it I doubt he had any objections.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This whole affair reminds me of that old, great epos that in many ways was a precursor to Cameron, Firmage, DeLonge and the rest.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
  Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
  And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware.....

In many ways it sums up a lot of what is going on, I think, and is well worth a read.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
On a more serious note, here is a pretty well written article by Mr. Tyler Rogoway of The Drive about the new navy reporting procedures, DOD, AATIP and indeed TTSA.

What the Hill is Going On With UFOs And The Department Of Defense?

Firmage is not in there, but a very well rounded piece in my opinion.
edit on 27-4-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Here's what the Navy said in that report.

.....the Navy said in a statement in response to questions from POLITICO. "For safety and security concerns, the Navy and the [U.S. Air Force] takes these reports very seriously and investigates each and every report."

Then I read

Recently, unidentified aircraft have entered military-designated airspace as often as multiple times per month, Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for office of the deputy chief of naval operations for information warfare, told The Washington Post on Wednesday.

Citing safety and security concerns, Gradisher vowed to “investigate each and every report.”

So the Navy confirm they take these reports very seriously and investigate every report. And the Navy now vow to investigate each and every report. Which is what they were claiming to be doing in the first place.

Then it says

In recent years, from what we can tell, in part by the reporting done by The War Zone itself, is that there is no real way to distinctly classify something like a UFO or USO in such a way that it gets reported and an investigation occurs on an official level within the military.

Confirming that there no real way to report these 'anomalies' to instigate an investigation. So how can they be investigating them?

edit on 27/4/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Scratching my head with confusion!

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join