It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Eventually when all of American popular ufology is under control and George Knapp is the only person allowed to tell it like TTSA order him to tell it.

Imagine should there be any truth in that?

edit on 30-4-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Knapp is the lap dog of TTSA?

Whoa.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well he is their "unofficial" reporter considering he continues to keep getting the "scoop" on what TTSA are up-to and releasing previous documents in relation to AATIP with no real explanation of how he has "acquired" them.

He has previously released the list of 38 DIRDS before the "official" list was released, albeit there was minor differences - just enough I might add - but it was close enough. Now it appears that on KLAS-TV last night, Knapp also showed/released a copy of the release document pertaining to the 3 UAP Videos that were "cleared for release" by the DOD. A document I might add that Eric Davis stated would "never see the light of day".

Whats also of note is that Danny Silva posted on Twitter yesterday afternoon that something supporting the release of the 3 videos would be released this week BEFORE knapps presentation;

Considering that Knapp was mentioned in the podesta emails by TDL himself; as heading up a secondary advisory group with Knapp " and would take instructions from the primary group" - to release this information to the youth. Well Knapp is clearly one of the team leaders of the Young Guns here - how else would Danny Silva know this information prior to release?

Lapp Dog.....no...Embedded journalist? It appears that way...

Whats the only way that TTSAologists could take down one of the last remaining credible members of the UFO community? That person in question being "John Greenwald" - how would you accomplish such a feat / or getting one over on him?

Release a Document;

The ongoing rhetoric between the "young guns" and Greenwald on social media has increased greatly over the last few days. Johns interview with Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist) where they called them "cult like" and "like a bunch of cultists" didn't go down well with the TTSA Cheerleaders! Considering that the interview was done a few days ago and we all know how John relies on his documents, the timing release of this document is very interesting...I think they are considering this a sucker-punch to John and its a reactive move.

Imagine if you could bait someone into an argument where they demand evidence and documents, give the person enough rope to hang themselves whilst you are sat there smiling sat on a document waiting for just enough rope to be thrown around the tree....!

edit on p53310192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Awesome. And I'm not being facetious.

But I just can't understand how anyone can take any of this seriously on any level. I'm glad folks like you and MM, et al, are putting in the effort to look into it.

But, why? Soap opera?

edit on 4/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It's frustrating Phage to be honest and the "why" is an interesting question and the reason that I hold an interest with this specific part of this subject. Its not the secrets that they are claiming to hold that interest me, it's the motivations for doing so that hold my interest the most.

I believe TTSA's audience is the UFO community and what TTSA have stated previously about it being the man on the street simply isn't true.

How a poorly selling book on Amazon, a TV show which going by the History Channel demographics I previously mentioned will have little impact outside of the UFO community, Audio books about a guy losing his clothes and how an alien apparel line educates the the guy on the street is puzzling and clearly nonsensical. That in itself makes little sense, if TTSA were like any other company and were to review their progress in their primary goal of "educating" Joe bloggs about this subject matter; their progress would be classed as a failure anywhere else - this is the reason I believe their stated "audience" is incorrect.

I believe TTSA / IC are attempting to reform the UFO narrative - in other words taking control of the main arteries that flow through Ufology and have for a while, and telling you what's correct and what to discard. We already have a new name for UFOs don't we? UAP/UAV etc. Contactee's/Abductees or whatever are now "Experiencers". They also have the capability of employing marketing companies, very much like presidential candidates do to sway opinion on social media platforms too, which is where a lot of the war for votes and opinion is won these days.

TTSA want people to believe their "truth" and anything and anyone that doesn't agree with their "truth" is discredited/disregarded as being a false narrative.

Reinforcing the old UFO lore that supports their narrative; Bob Lazar, Rendlesham, Skinwalker. I am pretty sure we will some other cases pop up as well like Collares and potentially Cash Landrum.

Then we have the metals that are going to be analysed again - Keith Basterfeld has already compiled the majority of the results from previous analysis of nearly all the pieces that TTSA claim to have;
Mystery Metals - Keith

To Summarise;

* Control the media releases pertaining to the subject in a timed fashion utilizing people that are already embedded within the subject and use them to bring on "new blood" that will also support this.

* Discredit / co-opt / silence anyone who disagrees with the narrative presented

* Reinforce the proposed narrative by fishing for other stories that support the overall narrative and goal.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
and it goes on.......

Here is "supposed" letter from Chris Mellon to George Knapp;

This has been posted by one of the Cheerleaders.... Cheerleaders...no source for the document is provided and Im not giving the TTSA Superfan that posted this on twitter the exposure on ATS either.
edit on p52634192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I am intrigued. Researchers have been asking for this document since early 2018. So why was the Pentagon not able to find or release it via FOIA some 15 months or so later? But it seemingly has been with Knapp all along....

I don't know but maybe he couldn't find it with all the other stuff hidden in Zondo's sofa?

Maybe that's why the Pentagon had no record of these forms either? Perhaps Zondo has been misfiling all the records from AATIP in his sofa instead? We know Knapp often agrees to sit on stuff. But that sofa would be a difficult one to explain wouldn't it?
edit on 30/4/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
And seriously now. Let's dissect that DD 1910 form....

Firstly it was CLEARED on April 24th 2017. So it's two years old.

The Subject Area is UAV, Balloons and UAS (which I take as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Balloons and Unmanned Aircraft System). Not UFOs or UAPs.

Section 3 is interesting because it gives the Presentation/Publication Data...

Not applicable. Not for publication. Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG and industry partners for the purpose of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS [Unmanned Aircraft System] Threats.

Very interesting. Especially that this wasn't for publication outside US government and partners. I take that to mean adding a TTSA logo to the videos and allowing them to be published on websites worldwide makes us all partners of the USG!

There are many parts that have been blacked out which suggests that Section 7 for some reason was never completed...

RECOMMENDATION OF SUBMITTING OFFICE/AGENCY

The attached material has Department/Office/Agency Approval for public release (qualifications, if any are indicated in the remarks section)[Notes states OCA is Navy POC (Point of contact?) .xxxblacked outxxxx] ....
and clearance for open publication is recommended under provisions of DODD 5230O.D9. I am a government employee (civilian or military) and not a contractor. Authorized to make this recommendation for release on behalf of....

And then all the boxed sections below are left blank. No name, signature, date nor who the clearance was requested by.

This is very odd. I would expect the details to be blacked out if they were there in the first place and identities were being protected. But it looks like they were never completed in the first place. Maybe sloppy admin like this is normal.

But it looks on the face of it like another TTSA trick. Release stuff that looks genuine but the devil is in the details. When you dig a bit more something doesn't look quite right about it.

We have not been told how it fell into Knapp's hands and although it's saying clearance was rubber stamped it was not meant for release beyond USG and partners. With section 7 not completed.

Now maybe I got that wrong so second opinions are welcome.

** One other point the Rank Gs-15 appears to apply to the payscale of the document author which according to this website.

edit on 30/4/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Also the Las Vegas Now website does not comply with European Privacy Laws so cannot be viewed by Europeans without a bit of jiggery pokery.

You can view it here : I-Team confirms Pentagon did release UFO videos

And an excerpt is below....

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) -- U.S. Navy officials issued a stunning statement a few days ago. The Navy announced it is developing new policies that will make it easier for pilots and other military personnel to file official reports about encounters with “unexplained aerial phenomena”, otherwise known as UFOs.

What’s behind this dramatic announcement? And is it related to the UFO videos which were made public at the end of 2017?

... It stands in marked contrast to all the conflicting statements made by the Pentagon in the past 15 months -- claims that the secret study sponsored by Nevada Senator Harry Reid wasn’t really about UFOs, that it ended years ago, and that the three videos weren’t really released by the Department of Defense. Suffice to say, those Pentagon statements are simply not accurate.

The U.S. Navy's 2004 encounter with an object dubbed the Tic Tac UFO. The 2015 incursion by multiple unknowns off the coast of Florida dubbed Gimbal. And a zippy craft aptly known as "Go Fast".

"The videos were released by the Department of Defense. The Department of Defense made the decision to release them," said Lue Elizondo, a former intelligence officer.

Reporter George Knapp: "So, someone gave this the green light?"
Lue Elizondo: "Absolutely, and it wasn't me."

Lue Elizondo was a career intelligence officer, who for nearly a decade, directed AATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program), a secret Pentagon effort that studied and analyzed UFO cases -- encounters between unknown craft and military units. The program was initiated at the insistence of Nevada Senator Harry Reid.

"AATIP did find a lot of stuff," former Senator Reid said. "This wasn't just a one-off looking at the Nimitz incident. There were many incidents we looked at and we looked at them on a continuing basis."

Pentagon spokespersons have been fuzzy about the legitimacy of the videos, and critics have pounced on the ambiguity. But the I-Team has obtained part of the paper trail. This is a DD 1910, the final step in a multi-step process, issued by the Department of Defense office of prepublication and security review.

The request specifies the three videos: Go Fast, Gimbal and FLIR, which was the original name for the Tic Tac encounter. Some personal information has been redacted, but the document shows authorization for release was granted on Aug. 24 2017. The I-Team also acquired the Department of Defense directive which spells out how the release procedure works. The form shows the videos were released by the book....

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Good stuff pigs...
BTW, which book are you referring to that is not selling?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

GS15 payscale...overpaid incompetents...busy patting themselves on the back and calling themselves "the best of the best" whilst avoiding any public scrutiny [by hiding behind "secret classification"] of anything and everything they do. my guess is that these GS15 spooks are as incompetent as every other level of federal bureaucracy staff down to the lowest levels.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So, does this document suppose to be the proof those videos were released by the Pentagon?

Is that what they're peddling here?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cology

Department of Motor Vehicles are local state dummies

Their as bad as the feds in many cases

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

carl jung knew more about UFOs decades ago than the government [which knows nothing and has recovered no crafts and has never met with any aliens] does. Valle, the closest researcher to truth, perhaps, only skirts around the periphery of the truth due to his own blind ignorance and wrong personal projections. The same can be said of modern quantum physics. To The Stars, and Bigelow just cant get it. No one from ignorant culture can... The shamans have always known. Rather than break down what most cannot understand, let me share a simple fact: The UFO phenomena is real. Bigfoot is real too. so are ghosts, and forest spirits, etc. AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY PROOF OF UFOs, BIGFOOT, OR SIPIRITS in our physical reality, ever. Not ever... That is the lesson of these true things that no one from ignorant culture can seem to grasp.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

haha, I edited that before your comment because that is state level, but indeed it is hard to distinguish between the function of state or federal bureaucrats... what both have in common is no incentive for competitive performance since their paychecks [overpaid] are guaranteed regardless of performance.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Basically yes, but there are many issues with the document. First of all its "leaked" which would damage the provenance of any document and secondly, how did the document come into the possession of George Knapp??

Again, knapp seems to be able to jump the queue on everyone else for a second time with documents? Surely that has got to raise eyebrows and further questions??

There are also other issues with the document. It's only the first step in a process of requesting something to be declassified for release.

Elizondo publically stated that it was "he" Who applied for the release of the videos and he pointed out this fact on C2C with George Knapp, so if that's public knowledge why is his name redacted and why is other information also missing?

If this document is real, then it proves Luis Elizondo is a liar!!, the purpose of the request for release was for internal review ONLY within the USG and it's partners....so he got them released under false pretence, chucked them on a memory stick and left his job??!?

Here is an excellent review of this document by John Greenwald where he compares this form with identical other forms for other requests;
Blackvault Analysis

John is far too much of a professional to say it, but I'm not, so I will...it's a load of bollocks is what is and I believe it was a strategical move to try and discredit one of the more reputable researchers out there..
edit on p19645192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p21652192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
It's frustrating Phage to be honest and the "why" is an interesting question and the reason that I hold an interest with this
I believe TTSA's audience is the UFO community and what TTSA have stated previously about it being the man on the street simply isn't true.
er stories that support the overall narrative and goal.

money in retirement, and believing they [intelligence insiders] are more highly functioning, and therefore the ones to champion the marketshare is a more mundane and realistic consideration.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Basically yes, but there are many issues with the document.is!

George is TTSA bishboy as he has proven, and lue probably forwarded a copy to him that he photocopied [since the blank document is not classified] to George PRIOR to putting his name on it. it makes some sense in the clandestine world to record whats happening without attaching your name to documents with a possible "public" future.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cology

The UFO phenomena is real. Bigfoot is real too. so are ghosts, and forest spirits, etc. AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY PROOF OF UFOs, BIGFOOT, OR SIPIRITS in our physical reality, ever. Not ever... That is the lesson of these true things that no one from ignorant culture can seem to grasp. I agree with you on this

I agree with you on this

Vallee seems to be an interesting guy but maybe now he realizes, the wonderful science he always purports to be so vaunting, is not that great after all, mainly because humans are the ones doing the science. Though Vallee and his mentor Hynek did and do tinker with metaphysics.

Can any method be greater than its methodologists?

TTSA is certainly a pedestrian group unlikely to reveal, disclose, or find much of anything not already found.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
valle has alot of holes in his game, and TTSA wont produce anything more that tictacs and old slag analysis, mark my words on this. there is a dynamic in the phenomena that assures this outcome. controlling the narrative for nefarious reasons???...maybe. having a goal of profiting from a secure market niche, definately. posturing bloated egos as the one true source of knowlege of the aerial grail solely for ego...likely.

]

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join