It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thankyou CC. Is that silver thing supposedly a
"cotton-pickin'" UFO that am looking at on the thread too?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

But the rich ranch owner, Brandon Fugal, asking what it is, should be able to afford a better camera to get a better image than this if he really wants to know what it is, right?

As Fugal says, rather unconvincingly:

"WHAT is that silver object...?"

Fugal's acting is even worse than the others - which is an achievement in itself.

One of the regular lunkheads saying he felt inexplicably "nauseous" pretty much seems to sum up the show in general.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
BTW, where is our TTSA "documentary" reality series? I thought it was coming back.

Both shows, particularly-- SKW--will likely run out of topics. As for TTSA, eventually, all they can end up doing is a run-of-the-mill UFO rerun. They can't get away with the intrigue of the "disclosure" meme too much more.
edit on 24-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch is finally being shown on History Channel in Europe. Although I am glad that we've already heard reviews of it. Usual History Channel production. 5 mins of buidling up an event to keep you watching. Cut to break. Return with a 5 min recap of what you've just seen then 5 more mins of more musing about what was happening, is happening or is about to happen. Rinse and repeat to the end with another teaser for the next episode.

In reality it's more like - "The A Team go Skinwalking". Someone should give that security dude 'Dragon' a drink of milk so they can go digging. I see Brandon has been trying to hype it all up on social media claiming he has employed scientific studies and will make the data available. But he's owned the place for a couple of years and if he had anything ground-breaking then it wouldn't be revealed on a TV show like this one!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I see Brandon has been trying to hype it all up on social media claiming he has employed scientific studies and will make the data available.

"Scientific studies" like, using coffee cans with their Trifield meters to locate the source of the supposed 'mystery radiation' in Ep. 3.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is groovy.

www.youtube.com...

I like this one too, pretty good stuff.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-4-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

And this isn't anything much at all. What a waste of space!

Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos April 27, 2020

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified."

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh, that's like a dead duck!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I told you my SPIDER SENSES were picking up something interesting......

Cheers mate

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Isaac Koi isnt impressed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is unprecedented....

Who could have imagined the US Gov. Officially documenting and releasing a UFO video on the their website

NAVAIR-FOIA

I wonder what good ole Mick West and ARTI thinks about this....?

A balloon....no.. a bird...??!!
edit on 27-4-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

A big old nothingburger.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

A balloon....no.. a bird...??!!
Gofast doesn't seem to have a heat signature and contrary to the title, it's not going fast, maybe balloon speed, so I think balloon has to be on the list of possibilities. Also the form alleged to have attempted to authorized the release of the videos mentioned "balloons", so if that's not a balloon on the Gofast video, what balloon did the release form refer to?

FLIR and Gimbal have already been discussed in detail. They have heat signatures which rules out balloons. But just the fact they can't be identified doesn't make them interesting.

Contrary to naive claims and statements by some people including David Fravor and Luis Elizondo, the acceleration at the end of FLIR is merely an illusion which fooled them into thinking it showed something impressive, but it doesn't, it's only a change in the zoom of the display.

The name "Gimbal" should be a clue that it's the Gimbal which is the source of the apparent rotation and the naive perceptions by the pilots that the UFO is rotating indicates they may not be familiar with how the Gimbal mechanism works.

If you keep backing off of something getting further and further away, eventually you won't be able to identify it. Is that exciting somehow that you can now call it a UFO just because you're too far away to identify it? I think both the FLIR and GImbal objects are likely rather distant.

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

A big old nothingburger.
Yes, the three UFO videos are three nothingburgers.

I still find David Fravor's story interesting, but he didn't turn on his camera so we have no video of what he saw, as far as I know.
The pilot of the other plane that took the FLIR video says he can't confirm it's the same object Fravor saw, and I doubt it is, or at least the FLIR video shows no amazing performance characteristics like Fravor described.

What would be a somethingburger is if the NDA's were cancelled for the E2 radar plane crew that apparently got a good look at Fravor's "Tic-Tac", which would allow them to talk about what they saw and what their instruments recorded. But I don't think that will happen in the next 50 years, it's probably classified for good reason.

edit on 2020427 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It is the same three videos. So why should anyone think anything different about them?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

It is the same three videos. So why should anyone think anything different about them?

Because they were not officially videos from the Navy. That is why some speculated they were fake. So now they have turned around and said they took the videos and they are unknown, is a pretty big deal.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Because they were not officially videos from the Navy. That is why some speculated they were fake. So now they have turned around and said they took the videos and they are unknown, is a pretty big deal.

Why is it a pretty big deal? Can you please elaborate.

Btw I don't remember Mike West speculating that they were fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Why is it a pretty big deal? Can you please elaborate.

Btw I don't remember Mike West speculating that they were fake.

I thought that was pretty obvious! We have confirmation from eitnesess and now the Navy that something strange was flying in our air-space that defied any explanation.

That does not mean ET by the way, but still very interesting.

There was talk that one of the videos had fake audio because of the way the pilots were talking. Now we know nine of the videos are fake in anyway.

So yes, that is very important.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I know the term "gaslighting" has become way overused these past couple of years but reading the wide-eyed media (and social media) response to the re-release of the same three videos with the same allegedly startling conclusion that the blurry objects in them are unidentified and this means "disclosure" is enough to make me want to stick my head inside a (microwave) oven.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The videos get the topic back in the media, but there's not much news there. For real news...

Marc Cecotti and Keith Basterfield have been digging at some secrets of AATIP and Robert Bigelow. This story is about Nimitz UFO witness, Doug Kurth, who Bigelow hired as his program manager for the Pentagon contract.

BAASS Program managers held meetings in Brazil

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Welp, we can help with that! Just try to repeat the statement from the epitome of truth itself until you believe it, and try not to ask for any further clarification when it comes to innocent claims like this:

the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems

Why are my spider senses tingling? Why would they even mention this when the opposite wasn't feasible as well? Am I supposed to think along those lines now? What is happening?

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join