It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Yeah 1of9 - we looked at this back in March 2019 -

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: ctj83

If anyone wants to see the Ira einhorn email communications whilst he was on the run with the old esalen crew, a few quick googles of "User886114@aol.com" will bring them all up

Some interesting conversations in those emails

edit on p02700202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There are so many inconsistencies here and you raise some very valid points here too MM...There are some of the details that we will never likely have - wont stop me from asking / musing; but interesting questions that remain and maybe key to some of this.

"All I know is, about a month or six weeks after he bought it, Bigelow called me on the phone and wondered why we hadn't told anybody about the UFOS"

Questions;
How did Bigelow know there were UFOs there?

Was he told by certain people with vested interests there was something on the ranch OR did he experiance something there himself?

4-6 weeks to be able to come to the conclusion that there was "something" on or above the ranch is a very short period of time. I wouldnt have even thought that any representitives of Bob or even himself would have visited the place in such a short amount of time after purchasing it; let alone been there long enough to have seen or recorded something there. So was it just a "someone said" scenario...?

Your Question;

"So why were Bigelow's MIC minders so keen for him to buy that ranch? I can't believe it's about oil."

Those very same people that seemed pretty keen on introducing Brandon Fugal to Bob Bigelow - so that again, the ranch be sold to someone else. I think the answers dont lie with Bob - they lie with the people that have been behind the scenes with their strings.

As for the Oil, well - the area does have one of the largest oil-shale resources in the entire world. I agree however, this doesnt sound a like a petroleum kinda thing...
edit on p29726202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p30713202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: mirageman

Jeez, they really have plundered the corporate lingo dictionary havent they!

If they wanted to make any difference or real change in the world, as you have pointed out before MM, they should volunteer their biological skills and backgrounds to the current issues that the world is facing. That would make much more difference in the world than;

Have a significant and positive impact on society by continuing to spread the spirit of curiosity and life-changing discovery.

Whatever the hell that means..

It means they are full of it and want people to discover the hidden meaning of a somewhat impressive NDA collection. And that's probably the most optimistic take I could come up with.

#NotBobTheMilitary

Those very same people that seemed pretty keen on introducing Brandon Fugal to Bob Bigelow - so that again, the ranch be sold to someone else. I think the answers dont lie with Bob - they lie with the people that have been behind the scenes with their strings.

It's a somewhat legit mystery of sorts, media wise. Right? The more you work it from the more horrific angle, the more confusion and fear you can seed with various media productions to press on various threat scenarios (again).
And given the tendency to mix up important differences of various myths for the agenda at play, as you alluded to earlier, we're likely not going to learn much more from this skinwalking tangent.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
sorry if a repost.Keith basterfield has an article on the BAASS team visited Brazil

At the time of posting this article we are still looking into the cooperation BAASS tried to establish with several organizations in South America, but also with other countries worldwide, to collect not only information, but also physical evidence.But as Collins and Glassel reported, evidence seems to suggest that BAASS was more interested in collecting data and reports, than sharing its own findings.

Class act by bigelow.Gathering intel while not sharing anything. Nothing new

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Great article, thanks IMSAM. Pulls the curtain back a little more on our pal, Big Boy Bob, et al. in Brazil > Argentina > Paraguay > Uruguay > > ? most revealing, and thus confirming and alarming;

...evidence seems to suggest that BAASS was more interested in collecting data and reports, than sharing its own findings.

The increasingly disturbing feeling I get gnawing at me is the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Big is using lots of his own and government (public$) to seek and collect any and all 'evidence' that may be extant on the planet to realize 2 objectives, one his own, the other, uncle's:

1. So he can satisfy his own insatiable curiosity, while
2. Squirreling away forever any such evidence from the insatiable curiosity of the meddlesome 'public'.

Guys like this remind of the little rich kid in the 'hood who would get all the coolest toys and then sit in his bedroom closet playing by himself so he wouldn't have to 'share' his bells and baubles with anyone.

Bob gets what he wants. Uncle's get what they want.

...and we, again, are left perpetually in the dark.

Go get it, Bob...

edit on 4/10/2020 by Outrageo because: TT$@?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Good shout...

It also I believe, gives more weight that TTSA is actually BAASS 2.0 in all but name.

That being said, you could even view it as a simple evolution going all the way back to ATP and how that has morphed into different groups across the decades; with mostly all the same old usual suspects.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It also begs the question why Big Bob sold the ranch. If he had proof of anything remarkable happening there then why keep it to himself and let his handlers chums in the MIC find a new buyer for him.

Whatever he was doing there is now done. Maybe a new billionaire has been recruited to the cause or been coerced into making sure whatever really was going on is covered in more fairy stories?

It will be interesting to see if Big Bob's Aerospace company ever starts up again as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
It also begs the question why Big Bob sold the ranch. If he had proof of anything remarkable happening there then why keep it to himself...?

Did Bob find something on the ranch that led to his statement that ET exists and We Are Not Alone during the infamous 'Sixty Minutes' interview? As mentioned previously, during George Knapp's last AMA on ATS, I asked him that question directly. Without elaborating, he replied:

Yes.

Now, we tend to trust 'ole George, but was he saying that with personal sight of such evidence whilst under an NDA, or simply repeating what Bob believes? Whatever the case, if Bob's belief is genuine, then WHAT kind of experience is he referring to? Or is it an accumulation of circumstantial anecdotes gathered between 1996 and 2016?

Until this peculiar, secretive bugger opens up even slightly, why should we take any notice of Bob's beliefs?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Did Bob find something on the ranch that led to his statement that ET exists and We Are Not Alone during the infamous 'Sixty Minutes' interview?

He might be talking out of his AAWSAP because his contract with the US government required him to do so. He's hardly a friend of ufology.

As we can see from the new blog at UFOtrail.

Leah Haley, MUFON and NIDS

....[Leah] Haley became a relatively high profile figure within ufology during the 1990's as an alleged alien abductee. .... she reported numerous interactions with people who behaved in very questionable manners. She described how one such person directly claimed to have approached her on behalf of intelligence officials. Her story was filled with people appearing to have hidden agendas and conflicts of interest, whoever they worked for and whatever their motives may have been. She subsequently authored books on her experience in ufology, and by the time she and I began corresponding, Haley no longer believed extraterrestrials were involved in her story at all: Her research led her to conclude that human beings were conducting mind control-like experiments and operations, and that some of the people who were targeted, including her, had misinterpreted the circumstances as alien abduction.

Full Story

The piece goes on to explain how Haley's MUFON abduction file was sold to Bigelow along with 139 other personal abduction files. All without the consent of the alleged abductees by a MUFON director , John Carpenter. Complaints were filed with MUFON to no avail. Such files are not protected legally like medical files would be so Big Bob didn't act illegitimately. But what did he want with such information? Who benefits from acquiring this information?

I think we can guess.

Several attempts were made at various times to obtain comments on the 'Carpenter Affair' from relevant parties. Multiple requests for permission to submit questions were sent to Robert Bigelow and his representatives. No responses were received.

Bigelow doesn't like other people talking either. Quite often sealing their lips with NDAs. From his best buddy Knapp to the Shermans on the ranch.

Maybe one day we might know why dodgy Bob did and said the things he did. So stay healthy folks.
edit on 11/4/2020 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This Is the Pentagon's 'Real Men in Black' Investigation of Tom DeLonge's UFO Videos

A new document acquired by Motherboard shows that the Air Force launched an investigation into the release of classified UFO videos by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO outfit To the Stars Academy.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

You have to hand it to Lt. Tim. His change of career seems to have been based around a decision to stop a black youth driving while texting on his phone. Which probably doesn't seem that unusual or even important to non-Americans. But it was life changing for him and also the kid's he spared

In the summer of 2019 he moved to Germany where he doesn't even speak the language and became a freelance journalist. The same country where the original F18 video was first leaked from purely coincidentally!
Freelance pay rates aren't exactly brilliant either compared to the salary of a Police lieutenant. Maybe he has another form of income he isn't so public about though?

For someone who parachuted into ufology just a year ago he certainly seems to have 'access' to people and information other lesser mortals don't have. He even seems to have changed Greenwald's stance to some degree. Tim certainly gets things moving along.

The most interesting thing about the document released is that the Air Force investigated what should surely have been a Naval matter.

edit on 13/4/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting (but short) Twitter thread today about newly acquired CIA documents concerning Soviet research into remote viewing, telekinesis, mind control and the paranormal. Hopefully the reporter will do a more in-depth follow up:

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is the AFOSI report; essentially the USAF investigation into the release of the three US Navy Videos that we are all very familiar with now.

I don't know how visible these documents are on here - in terms of formatting; so I have recreated the document below in the next post; so people can read it proper and I have also reformatted it to make it easier to follow and people can quote, specific segments of the documents if they wish.
edit on p191112202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
AFOSI INVESTIGATIVE COMMUNICATION

DATE OF TRANSMITTAL

File Number

Titled;
Air Force Office of Special Investigations Detachment 334, Case#3290517356125, December 2017, Det 334, 12/17, Unauthorized Disclosure of Potentially Classified DOD Videos.

REMARKS
CASE AGENT: (U) SA REDACTED AFOSI Detachment (Det) 334 Pentagon, Washington, DC

BACKGROUND:
This investigation was initiated on 22nd December 2017 following the 16th December 2017 release of a video of two F-18 Hornets tracking an unidentified flying object (UFO) to the New York Times news agency. The video in question was names "Gimble" was previously classified REDACTED and it was unknown if the proper declassification authorization was gained prior to the release of the video. CIV REDACATED (SUBJECT) REDACTED, however, a short time later he disclosed his involvement (to several) news outlets) with the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which focused research issues on Unidentified Flying Objects.

REDACTED Prior to SUBJECTS departure from the DoD in October 2017, he submitted a request to have three classified videos downgraded via a DD Form 1910, "CLEARANCE REQUEST FOR PUBLIC RELEASE OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE INFORMATION" to Civ REDACTED Defense Office of Republication and Security Review, Pentagon, Washington, DC. The videos were "GoFast", "Gimble" and "FLIR" all three videos were classified REDACTED. The downgrade request was submitted on 9th August 2017, but there was no indication the request was ever granted.

(Agent Note; The DD Form 1910 was the form provided, but was not a form used to the declassification process. The DD 1910 is used for the public release of DoD Information)

The request for release there was no indication the videos would be release to any news media outlet. The reason for publication was listed as, "Not Applicable, Not for publication, Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG and industry partners for the purposes of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS threats". REDACTED stated that he would not have approved the videos for release to the media. Additionally, REDACTED never received confirmation the videos were declassified.

2nd Page
REMARKS CONTINUED
REDACTED On 9th March 2018, AFOSI Detachment 334 (DET) Pentagon, Washington, DC, received confirmation that Civ REDACTED Unauthorized Disclosure Office, 1550 Crystal City Drive, Arlington, VA, the videos released by the SUBJECT to the media were determined to be REDACTED submitted the videos to Civ REDACTED Division Head, Naval Air Warfare Center - Aircraft Division, Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD, who in turn submitted the videos to Civ REDACTED Deputy Security Manager, FA-18 Program Office, Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD, who sent the lead to the Radar and EO_IR IPT Office. The result was "No Sensitive symbology or other items of concern".

REDACTED On 12 March 2018, DET 334 conducted an interview of REDACTED explained the videos did not go through the proper channels to obtain their declassification, although the videos are REDACTED stated that the videos would not undergo the formal declassification process just because they were inadvertently released to the public REDACTED relayed there was no indication the videos were classified in the first place REDACTED stated that 100% of all F-18 videos go through his office for declassification and public release.

REDACTED stated the videos which SUBJECT released never went through his office. REDACTED explained there was no identifying features on the videos to determine when or where the videos came from in order to find out who would have originally classified them. This made it difficult to find the exact video, REDACTED explained individual units kept track of their footage, but did not keep every video. Some videos were kept for training purposes and some for situations such as SUBJECT's public release of unauthorized videos REDACTED.

REDACTED On 13th April 2018 REDACTED contacted REDACTED and confirmed that after conducting an official classification review, the three videos obtained by SUBJECT were confirmed to be UNCLASSIFIED. REDACTED stated that the Unauthorized Disclosure Program Management Office considered the matter closed.

CONCLUSION
AFOSI Det 334 considers this matter closed and will forward any appropriate documentation to the Under Secretary of Defense Intelligence, Pentagon, Washington DC for action.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
This Is the Pentagon's 'Real Men in Black' Investigation of Tom DeLonge's UFO Videos

A new document acquired by Motherboard shows that the Air Force launched an investigation into the release of classified UFO videos by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge’s UFO outfit To the Stars Academy.

Wonder who the asset was that was tagged to delve into the original vid leak here at ATS?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Wonder who the asset was that was tagged to delve into the original vid leak here at ATS?

Good question mate - is that 'asset' or 'asshat'?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Celty has gone quiet? 😉

Stay safe all.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The same person(s) probably still looking for the other material that went missing with the video I would say.

If you believe the original story there was more than a video ....

...I found many videos and powerpoint breifs (navy standard) and written reports and even message traffic that was being passed through our radio division. It was all there. I couldnt believe it at first, but then our ship called in the Air Force because even the captain didnt know what the hell was going on.

Original Post by TFT - 2007

Said person(s) have probably been privy to more information than your average UFO researcher and spoken to many people including members of the TTSA board. Then moved on to so called researchers in the UFO community posing as maybe a fellow UFO researcher, blogger or writer on the subject to gain confidence. Their pursuit may even have led them far outside of the USA too.

All speculation of course. But those other materials have never materialized to my knowledge. So maybe "Die Wahrheit ist da draußen" as the ze Europeans say.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bigelow also sent his people to Mexico in 1996. I went on the “UFO tour” of Mexico in April, 1996 that two NIDS people were on. One of them was Peter McDuff, the other was Ted Rockwell, who I was familiar with because of his earlier critiques of skeptics. Most of the other people were ‘true believers.’ The tour was organized by a group called “Beyond Boundaries.” One of the organizers was Rubin Uriarte, of MUFON Northern California. We met with Jaime Maussan and his people (he had an office where he produced and sold paranormal videos). At the time, claims were widely being made that UFOs were being seen widely at certain places in Mexico, including the airport in Mexico City. You only needed to go there if you wanted to see them, it was said; of course, that wasn’t true.

I wrote about this tour in my book “UFO Sightings” (Prometheus Books, 1998):

“Maussan claimed to have access to huge amounts of radar UFO evidence from the airport in Mexico City, and he seemed to be able to contact the airport radar operator at any time on his cellular phone, which he did while speaking to us. One of the tour members who works for the Bigelow-funded National Institute for Discovery Science in Las Vegas took a keen interest in getting tapes and other data from the supposedly frequent appearances of UFOs on the radar, for analysis in the United States. However, when Maussan was asked to provide hard data from the radar, suddenly for reasons that were unclear to us, that data became very difficult to obtain” (p. 304).

Maussan promised to send that data to interested researchers and wrote down our addresses, but nothing was ever received. As the tour progressed, the NIDS guys and I were thought of as the three skeptics by the other tour members, for our emphasis in getting hard evidence. At the end of the tour, everybody agreed that, in spite of spending hours looking at the sky in the hottest of UFO hot spots in Mexico, we did not see anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

We met with Jaime Maussan and his people (he had an office where he produced and sold paranormal videos).

Jaime is quite the con artist, he's always portrayed as a respected Mexican UFO researcher, but it's obvious, per the above quote, that he produces his videos, versus being videos of an actual UFO

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join