It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer
a reply to: Outrageo

We met with Jaime Maussan and his people (he had an office where he produced and sold paranormal videos).

Jaime is quite the con artist, he's always portrayed as a respected Mexican UFO researcher, but it's obvious, per the above quote, that he produces his videos, versus being videos of an actual UFO

I didn't mean to imply that Maussan was fabricating UFO videos in his office. What I meant was, his team put together and sold commercial videos consisting of various UFO and other paranormal images that he had obtained. A lot of people were sending him things. He also made videos about the miracles of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Anything dubious, Maussan was on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Said person(s) have probably been privy to more information than your average UFO researcher and spoken to many people including members of the TTSA board.

Then moved on to so called researchers in the UFO community posing as maybe a fellow UFO researcher, blogger or writer on the subject to gain confidence.

Sounds like a bit like Shill Klass.

DID KLASS GET SECRET HELP FROM PENTAGON? 

PRATT: I don’t know except that they went to him first, you know, and figured that was the truth. I do know that he apparently is a good friend of Dave Williamson over at NASA, who had something to do with that decision over there, and on the Tehran case, what really annoys me about – do you remember the Tehran case, September 1976, the two jets over Tehran? 

KEYHOE: Yeah. 

PRATT: OK, a fellow over in Berlin named Charles Huffer, who’s an American teaching school over there, he went after that through the Freedom of Information Act. We had heard there was a government report on that incident. Well, he went after this from last April until August, when they finally released a two and a half page, it’s like a telegram, from Tehran describing the incident. And the Pentagon finally declassified that and released it with several deletions. And later on Klass was bragging to Stan Friedman in a letter that he had a copy of that several weeks BEFORE the thing was declassified and released but he got an UNEXPURGATED version of it. That’s a little annoying that he has access to classified documents that the rest of us don’t have. 

KEYHOE: Right. I don’t know whether that’s true or not because– 

PRATT: He claims this anyway. 

KEYHOE: – I wouldn’t believe a damned word he says . . . 

Conversations with Major Donald Keyhoe

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting hypothesis.....

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"Quite often sealing their lips with NDAs."

Please forgive my ignorance as what I'm about to ask is probably ridiculously common knowledge but, even so, it eludes me.
What is the standard repercussions for violating NDA's of the sort constantly employed by private sector entities such as Bigelow? Beyond any damage to the violator's reputation is there any real punitive teeth to prevent such breaches or is it merely the threat of civil suits and the like?
If that is the extent of possible punishment why then, after years of Bigelow and ilk constantly brandishing NDA's, has not at least one frustrated soul, thus threatened, said to hell with possible litigation and just torch Bob and his entire shady operation?
That is, assuming that Bigelow actually possesses something that merits the cloak/dagger maneuvering in the first place, which seems less likely the deeper one digs. On that note - is it possible that the omnipresent NDA's serve only as window dressing designed to mask an empty stockroom?
edit on 16-4-2020 by ChayOphan because: A spelling error taunted a mental defect.

edit on 16-4-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

On that note - is it possible that the omnipresent NDA's serve only as window dressing designed to mask an empty stockroom?

Very possible.

In "real" commercial NDA's- the penalties are usually financial.
You break the NDA- you owe us the cash we paid you, our losses arising from your disclosure- and the cost of legally proving it.

Lots of people have a NDA in their standard employment contract in the form of a confidentiality clause.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yes it is interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Anyone speak French?

youtu.be...

Looks well made and seems to be the usual suspects promoting 'the narrative'.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I think am more interested in seeing the Penniston / Rendlesham craft symbol thats used by the person/s promoting the video.

Yep usual faces....

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ah yes mate - seems former DGSE director Alain Juillet is really pushing it.

'We know that the Americans have launched a very serious study with a big budget to try to understand"

Former French Government Official Says UFOs Come From Parallel Worlds

Not content with the 'Luis Elizondo' conditioning schedule for kids it seems they're now going after the grown ups.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hello Karl,
I'm a french speaker and watched this documentary. Basically, Juillet (former head of french intelligence in the early 2000s) is talking from a pure theoretical perspective, meaning he has nothing in hand from when he was in duty.
What he is saying makes sense, but it's not particularly informed (or at least not more than us). He seems to lean toward Vallee hypothesis on extra-dimensional.

I'm glad former officials come out of the wood on this, but I always end up quite disappointed once I realized it is nothing more than 'guts feelings'. It was the same with Hellyer and most of the ex-Nasa people.
We need people in the know, not people who could have known.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Well Karl, as with all of those that seem to enter this topic with outrageous claims, they always have some sort of shadiness to them or about them. Alain Juillet is no different...

It makes one ponder why that always seems to the case...?

I am not posting this to take the guy down, but as I stated above; there is always an oddness to any of these characters that emerge that at least on first appearance, seem to have some form of credibility to them regarding positions held etc.

He currently works for RT News France; and has "apparently" been accused of spreading Russian propaganda via this medium and is held up as an example of Russia's marching influence at the heart of French politics.

Even the now famous Robert Mueller commented on Mr Juillet's appointment;

"Kremlin media has a history of successfully recruiting former western intelligence personnel, usually people who left in disgrace or who lost a policy debate and hold a grudge against their former service."

Source

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Hello Pigsy, one should consider the existing geopolitical background and history before drawing conclusion on what might be shady.
Seeing any relation with Russia as a potential threat with intended slavic deception is looking at it through 'american glasses'. It is pure americancentrism and the outcome is a biased understanding of the situation.
There is a long history between Russia and Europe, not mentioning the common cultural roots and the shared continent. Europe might have not lived the cold war time the same way as USA did. It is applicable for the current time as well.

Anyway, I don't blame anyone for it, I am doing it as well...from my European standing point

cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedoo

I do appreciate the contents/context of your reply, just to note; I am from the UK and not from America!

I am well aware of the "conflicts" that either sides have involved themselves within, some would even go as far as to say "proxy wars". However, I leave politics out of Ufology as much as possible and where possible.

In terms of Mr Juillet, I was using it as an example of when former politicians, intelligence officers and people within places of government; that when they have left service, makes comments relating to ufology. These comments are always come with the caveat of having no supporting evidence and often are just the opinions of the individual. Even when these characters make claims, as I said there is no evidence to back those claims.

Claims and opinions are already in plentiful supply, Mr Juillet is just another in a long line...
edit on p11821202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zedoo
There is a long history between Russia and Europe, not mentioning the common cultural roots and the shared continent. Europe might have not lived the cold war time the same way as USA did. It is applicable for the current time as well.

Too bad Putins Russia does not share your kandid attitude. Russian propaganda is constantly pissing on anything Western, which includes Europe btw, putting nationalism first and actively supporting nationalistic and anti-democratic movements in Europe. After all a splintered nationalistic Europe is a weak Europe and much easier to deal with.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes we have seen this episode too many times before.

High ranking government or military person with an interest in UFOs but no professional interaction with the subject retires and starts absorbing the same UFO books, podcasts, TV shows, YouTube videos and forums that we all do.

They then start attending conferences and meet other enthusiasts which leads to invitations to give conference presentations and podcast appearances regurgitating the same information they gleaned from those books and TV shows to gullible audiences who mistakenly believe these ex-insiders know something they don't.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

There is a long history between Russia and Europe,

You could say that again. A whole lot of wars.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You mean like annexing Crimea illegally, bringing down MH-17, adding polonium to Alexander Litvinenko's tea and bringing Novichok ices for the Skripals in Salisbury, UK? They’re bringing poisons. They’re bringing crime. They’re assassins. And some,... I assume, are good people.

As for Monsieur Julliet. I agree.

There's plenty of such 'officials' who will talk all day about unprovable second hand stories and their own theories on aliens, UFOs. But if you ask them piercing questions about anything secret they have been involved with they will either shut up immediately or tell you they can't talk about it. So it's all additional verbal manure to spread into the UFO field. But it will never produce anything of substance.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zedoo

I'm a french speaker and watched this documentary. Basically, Juillet (former head of french intelligence in the early 2000s) is talking from a pure theoretical perspective

Appreciate the post Zedoo and did find it relevant that they'd use the head of Intel to promote the alleged 'very serious' American study (AATIP) to the French people.

Also pretty fascinating to watch the promotion of the 'Lone wolf Lue Elizondo fight for truth' meme saturate the media (and school system) despite the fact that, after all this time, the man has not produced anything of substance within UFO research (plenty of confusion, distraction and division though).

Despite this lack of content (and most probably research) it really does look to me and many others like he's being set up as some sort of future spokesperson on the UFO subject - most probably in order to steer discussion.

Hope I'm wrong but his profile promotion definitely seems orchestrated to me - was watching this vid today and he just randomly popped up again lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My spider senses tell me something interesting is going to be revealed about TTSA/AATIP....

Please don't quote me on this

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
My spider senses tell me something interesting is going to be revealed about TTSA/AATIP....

Please don't quote me on this

My spider senses tell me that with the biological experience that resides on the board of TTSA and some of those departed ; they should probably volunteer those services concerning what's going on in the world currently.

That's how they would make a difference, not an announcement on some TV series.

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join